Why is everyone signing off at Scxforums?

Originally posted by A4Ever

It sure does. And you said something like shut the fuck up you retarded moronic something.

Isn't that insulting?

Will it get you anywhere?

It could. If it doesn't go anywhere, I will make adjustment go at a different direction.

Isn't that insulting? You already know the answer to that one.

You will never be as good as what you are capable of as long as you keep using it as an excuse. Being deaf doesn't prevent you from checking your grammar and spellings. It doesn't prevent you from being a good writer. It doesn't prevent you from making more effort into your post.

I noticed from this post that you've never had a handicap. :) I've met disabled people before, and let me tell you, at first, all they want to do is die. They've told me how they useless they felt, and how many nights they've wept themselves to sleep, asking why it had to happen to them...it's very depressing. But I know for a fact that they're trying. What may seem so easy to us, it's a terrible trial for the handicapped.

Originally posted by Thor
Joeman, are you a victim of Smartism. Discriminating against the less intellegent. There wasn't a notice on signing up for sciforums that said 'ALL USERS MUST BE SMART'

Don't take the law into your own hands. Brolly is no-where near as bad as Foxiedoogie. No where Near. Trust me. Ask Lesion 42

What did I just say????????????????????????????

Originally posted by Joeman
As I said, I don't expect everyone to post intelligently. Since all our IQ's form a Guassian distribution, most people have average intelligence. I must tolerate people with average or below average IQ's. I only have problems with people being stubbornly idiotic on purpose. That is almost like trolling in my book.

Does that mean I discriminate against less intelligent? Are you going to tell me you can't read or something? Oh wait, I shouldn't jump to conclusion :rolleyes:

Originally posted by spookz
i think brolly contributes towards making this a well rounded forum
he brings a special point of view and as such is important
:D

i wasnt being bad was i?

:D

Even the slightest possibility of truth in what Bluesoul just wrote would keep me from insulting anyone...

I don't think it is the right way to make people change their behaviour.

But I do know that a lot of people feel the same way as you do, Joeman.

(see the niceness thread)

errr, yes. Maybe. Wait, no. I didn't pay attention. What was the question.

Must of forgoten that when I was writing, sorry.

And no spookz, it was ok. I think.

Originally posted by %BlueSoulRobot%

I noticed from this post that you've never had a handicap. :) I've met disabled people before, and let me tell you, at first, all they want to do is die. They've told me how they useless they felt, and how many nights they've wept themselves to sleep, asking why it had to happen to them...it's very depressing. But I know for a fact that they're trying. What may seem so easy to us, it's a terrible trial for the handicapped.

I have delt with hardships before. I grew up poor.

If being hearing impaired is enough to break your spirit, you migiht as well kill yourself.

My point is he must make improvement. Plain and simple. Now all you guys are doing is finding excuses. How is that gonna help?

HALT! I think we should stop picking on Joeman, because we're doing exactly what we're trying not to do! :eek:

HOLY SHINTO. Your right. I was starting to think the same thing. But he's the only one here who is still attacking brolly.

Hey, Joeman. My families poor. My dad doesn't pay maintenance, my mum has two jobs. I have to work for my dad to get money. We have no food in now and this PC was a christmas present so don't even use that against me

Oh come on! Picking on Joeman is fun! :) :) :)

I am merely talking with him, not picking on him.

Besides, he's hard as a rock, especially the head :p :p

I don't think it is the right way to make people change their behaviour.

But I do know that a lot of people feel the same way as you do, Joeman.

(see the niceness thread)

I have been posting when all forums were dial-in BBS.

It is not the best way, but it is the quickest way. Actually anything drastic would do. I like "effeciency". I also lack the time and patience to do it the nice way.

The thing is, Joeman is very stubborn. He doesn't really care (I think) about what we say against him. Our attacks bounce off him like ping pong balls....if only we could fill them with lead

What the hell is everyone argueing about?????????:confused:

This thread is total nonsense.

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Lastly......, Joeman is right. Brolly should stop posting nonsense, and NO his disability doesn't affect his IQ. I had a cousin who was deaf and he didn't talk like a 5 year old....

Besides, he's hard as a rock, especially the head :p :p

Passively aggressive. I do that all the time.

Thor,

You are totally missing the point. Nevermind. :rolleyes:

It is not the best way, but it is the quickest way. Actually anything drastic would do. I like "effeciency". I also lack the time and patience to do it the nice way.

I think we came to a mutual understanding for the first time in the history of Sciforums! :)

Back