Why is everyone signing off at Scxforums?

*Thor steps in to save his buddy*

Lay off Brolly. Hes having a rough time. Its not his fault. If you actually know him personally, you'd know what a descent guy he is. Read my thread about Jumping to Conclusions.

All of you, stop being bullies. You talk about Brolly bringing down the quality of Sciforums, I think you are doing a damn fine job of that yourselves. Just take a look at yourselfs, your just trying to impress each other. I think you guys should grow up and start acting you age.

Yeah, what Thor said. :D

What's that ya say, sonny ? Speak up... I ain't got my hearing aid turned on !
Yer better keep it doon, Ah canna hear Matlock talk! And pass the Metamucil, there's going'a be a party in the potty tonigh! *fwaps people with cane*

:D

I think some of the posts in this thread, show very well why people are signing off at sciforums.

Banshee, I'm assuming your talking about the people who are bullying Brolly that are making people leave.

Thanks Bluesoul

if this place is for smart people or proper english well they should put up a sign saying smart people only

Damn right about the English!

But for the smart remark: I have over 500 posts, so that shows you don't have to be smart at all to hang around here :) :) :)

Why would you cinsider yourself stupid??

Don't mention it, Thor :)

Awww...do I ruin the quality of SciForums as well? :( Am I contributing to the stagnation, just by my unworthy presence in the almighty gods of science? Oh, have mercy on my mortal soul, for I am but a lowly human. Kick me away, my words cleansed of this holy sanctuary, be rid of my low intellect for good. etc etc etc :D

People, people, don't make such sad posts! Sciforums is a happy place! :cool:

Everybody is welcome!

I won't Bluesoul. At least somepeople here have common sense.

Bluesoul, you don't have a lowly intellect. You have a godly intellect. Stand tall and be proud.:D

Happy happy happy. I'm happy, very happy. Just not too happy with Bullies, thats all

and I am now the bad guy lol
I think I was quite reserved and said nothing abussive.

alright
come then
show your might
fall on me and bite my flesh
strive for my blood and seek my veins
I'll toss you away like hyenas in a wind

This place is not for smart people only, nor is it for proper English only.

Hell, my native language is Dutch.

It are the contents of a post what matters and not name calling and bringing eachother down.

I think everybody has a right to post what he/she wishes. If a person does not agree with it, than leave it be and move on to another thread. Or give reply in a substantiated manner.

Don't worry - Be happy...:) :p :)

Bullies? You mean right wing engineers? :) :)

Nevermind. Bullies are found everywhere.

Yeah...I guess it's a happy place...not gay, happy :D

I come back 2 days later, and so many new threads just popped up. I can't keep up with you guys! The stress! And people are talking about leaving. Hey, that's great, it'll be like a new season, where the old cast gets killed in some nondescript accident, and the new cast comes in. Of course, no one likes them, but people eventually come to adore them. :)

Out with the old, in with the new!

Originally posted by Banshee
I think some of the posts in this thread, show very well why people are signing off at sciforums.

Not all posters here make quality posts. I have no problems with kids posting like kids. There are quite a few of them here. I can usually tolerate all kinds of people, but Brolly is absolutely ridiculous. I figure something needs to be done here. This has been going on for awhile.

Before knowing Brolly's difficulty, I was willing to trade him for posters like Goofyfish. Hopefully Goofyfish will come back after the school start again like he said.

I am the first one to really have a go at Brolly. If he is not mentally impaired as well, he should have known exactky why he is pissing people off by now. If my bashing can induce behavioral changes, it can be good for this forum in the long run. I don't see any other way. If he doesn't want to improve himself, my bashing will be detrimental to this forum because I will be a pain in the ass nonstop. In the end it is all up to him. It is good for both himself and everyone else.

Okay Thor. Brolley is hearing impaired, but what excuse do you have?:D

Originally posted by Thor
Bluesoul, you don't have a lowly intellect. You have a godly intellect. Stand tall and be proud.:D

Aw, you're just saying that. :)

------ -------
Whadifigit? I take 2 minutes to type my post, and 5 people have typed + posted in between! :eek:

alright
come then
show your might
fall on me and bite my flesh
strive for my blood and seek my veins
I'll toss you away like hyenas in a wind
*paws ineffectually at Avatar's jugular, then gives up* Ah well. I'll just use this handy-dandy gun here. :D

I figure something needs to be done here. This has been going on for awhile.

I don't figure that. Everybody has the right to post as they want, unless it is insulting,...

If he is not mentally impaired as well, he should have known exactky why he is pissing people off by now.

You don't know him enough, so I think extreme prudence is in place, not bashing.

Originally posted by A4Ever
Bullies? You mean right wing engineers? :) :)

Nevermind. Bullies are found everywhere.

I am not a bully. I am a puppy, and Xev is a pussy cat.

Back