Why is everyone signing off at Scxforums?

i'm happy today, went down to Southsea, saw the ships traveling in group as it was a Tall ships race. It was very hot but i stayed indoor in the acrade and i some fun.

when i got home i was happy and when i saw the comment i thought "hey so what" it was a sasatic but still i was just saying, it was a rude comment on deaf people and i repiled.
i got was swearing. i mean what a great way to spoil a day, but you know what it didn't cos i got used to it.

if i pissed people off well then big woop! i don't care what people say and i thought we all have free say but i don't think i made a lot a insulting comment

Brolley, wtf is that. Speak English Joeman.

WTF do you mean 'What is my excuse'?

I'm guessing thats your come back. Heres a single clap in a room full of people *clap*
All for you.

Avatar, I know that you haven't been laying into Brolly as bad as the rest, but you have non the less.

Bluesoul, I feel the same way as you. The time it took me to read two posts, 3 more poped up when I was writing this, umph

I hate bullies. Don't make me hate you guys. Cos I will.

You are all (the people against Brolly) being predjudice and assumed that all deaf people are dumb. What year is this, 1867?
We live in a civilisation were disabilities shouldn't matter what kind of person you are.

Don't judge a person until you've seen the full picture:mad:

There there Brolly...no one's ragging on you because of your disability. It's just that no one knew, and since we're all healthy, inconsiderate humans, we naturally pegged someone with strange grammar as retards. We're sorry. :(

Aren't we?! :mad: :D

Rule number one: don't let any post spoil your day. You know that people act the way they do because there is a computer between them and the others.

I don't think Q made a rude comment about deaf people. He was playing an old poster -if I understand correctly- to make fun of the claim that the older posters were teasing the younger ones, which is not true.

It is common knowledge that old people can get deaf.

If you want to be happy, I suggest you don't scan everything you hear or see for the word 'deaf' in it, cause it is very common and most of the time it is no insult.

I know that is easy to say when not faced with the problem, but I still think it is the best way to deal with it.

Brolly is not responcible for peoples reactions, only they are responcible

i'm 16 year old and i'm deaf!

there i told the world that i'm deaf what more do you want me to do

Originally posted by A4Ever

I don't figure that. Everybody has the right to post as they want, unless it is insulting,...

The same principle apply to me as well. Some people act like idiots on purpose even though they are capable of being much more. I don't want people like foxiedoogie to flood this place. I am doing my part to make sure that doesn't happen.

As I said, I don't expect everyone to post intelligently. Since all our IQ's form a Guassian distribution, most people have average intelligence. I must tolerate people with average or below average IQ's. I only have problems with people being stubbornly idiotic on purpose. That is almost like trolling in my book.

Avatar, I know that you haven't been laying into Brolly as bad as the rest, but you have non the less.
I'm not even saying I haven't
just thinking that you all are being overemotional

The same principle apply to me as well.

It sure does. And you said something like shut the fuck up you retarded moronic something.

Isn't that insulting?

Will it get you anywhere?

*has a heart attack* World War 3??!! What?

Ohhh...600 posts! I gotcha! Thanks for the congrats, Thor! You actually noticed! :D :D

Joeman, are you a victim of Smartism. Discriminating against the less intellegent. There wasn't a notice on signing up for sciforums that said 'ALL USERS MUST BE SMART'

Don't take the law into your own hands. Brolly is no-where near as bad as Foxiedoogie. No where Near. Trust me. Ask Lesion 42

I am the first one to really have a go at Brolly.

I see that yes.

If he is not mentally impaired as well, he should have known exactky why he is pissing people off by now.

Tsk, tsk, tsk, be careful what you say about someone Joeman, you do not know Brolly and are therefor not able to determine that he suffers from the same imperfections as you yourself...:p

Bloddy good responces Bluesoul and banshee. LOL. :D :D :D

And Yes, I noticed Bluesoul. I'm not insensitive LIKE SOME PEOPLE HERE

Originally posted by Brolly
i'm 16 year old and i'm deaf!

there i told the world that i'm deaf what more do you want me to do

Simple. Stop the self-pity for step one.

I could have been more sensitive and say "oh so sorry".... I am sure you heard that before. That doesn't help you a bit.

You will never be as good as what you are capable of as long as you keep using it as an excuse. Being deaf doesn't prevent you from checking your grammar and spellings. It doesn't prevent you from being a good writer. It doesn't prevent you from making more effort into your post.

As long as you try.

And Yes, I noticed Bluesoul. I'm not insensitive LIKE SOME PEOPLE HERE
:D Yeah, damn straight! Pay more attention to me! MEEE!

lol, no one's forcing you...just this gun! lol, just kidding...NOT! lol, I really should stop...LATER! lol :D

Back