Very Bad News for the Haters and the Islamophobes !!

The survey concluded that between one quarter and three quarters of adults ages 16 to 65 in all these countries have only minimum skills for coping with the complex demands of modern life and work. The survey report says a person at minimum skill level should at least be able to complete a job application, read a bus schedule and balance a checkbook. ''

The survey concluded that between one quarter and three quarters of adults ages 16 to 65 in all these countries have only minimum skills for coping with the complex demands of modern life and work. The survey report says a person at minimum skill level should at least be able to complete a job application, read a bus schedule and balance a checkbook. ''

Ooops!!!! Sorry about that!

This is to Proud Muslim

If this were the case, 47% of the world's scientific research wouldn't be coming from the United States.

By the way, we're still waiting for the "filthy Muslims" (just seeing how you like yor own style of rational debate) to return Constantinople. You remember Constantinople, once the richest city in Europe changed to the impoverished Muslim Istanbul by the success of Islam?

spuriousmonkey said:
Why is there yet another -

My penis (excuse me, religion) is bigger and better than yours thread?
Because PM has convinced anybody that islam is L33t yet.

spuriousmonkey said:
Why is there yet another -

My penis (excuse me, religion) is bigger and better than yours thread?

Because PM is trying to convert us.

Well that and because we are bored :p

wissam37 said:
When an engineer design a building can a Cook or a Tailor come and tell him the sewer should go through the bed rooms?? ofcourse not the engineer knows where to put the pipes so that the building comes perfect. Same with Allah's work. He made the humans and he knows how they think, so he gave us rules to follow so that our lives stay perfect. so if we come now and decide new rules for our lives then we might just get lost. [/COLOR]

In your dreams, buddy boy. No real god would have anything to do with that bundle of errors & injustices called Islam.

path said:
Yes that IS true I just remembered Spains 800 years of muslim tyranny, Greece, Serbia, Macedonia, Croatia, Armenia, and Georgia also had to endure over 400 years of muslim colonialization each (more than twice the length of time african countries suffered colonial rule).
Thanks for reminding me ;)

PS the native Anatolians and Greeks never did get thier native lands back from the Turks now did they.

Muslim tyranny?! The way those earlier Muslims ruled Spain is an ideal example of just rulership. The Christians under that rule were never persecuted or threatened for their beliefs but lived communally with the Muslims for 800 peaceful years. That is COMPLETELY different from the British colonization of Africa and the Indian continent, where the natives were considered subhuman for having unBritish cultures.
The only reason the countries under Muslim rule are prospering today is because they were under Muslim influence during Islam's golden era of prosperity, while the countries under former British rule are suffering because they were stomped on by ethnocentric invaders.
Your argument works in my favor, thank you v much.

path said:
Actually you are very wrong, here compare the figures

Latin America

The middle east

How in the name of all that is sacred can a country with the resources of Saudi Arabia have a literacy rate of 71 !?! While a poor country like Bolivia has a literacy rate of 83! It is SHAMEFUL

Because poor Bolivia has an intelligent government. This is interesting:
"In 1994, Bolivia created one of the most innovative institutional frameworks for local participation that has yet been seen in the Americas. The framework, established by the 1994 Ley de Participación Popular, grants legal status to indigenous communities, farming communities and neighborhood groups as direct participants in local government through a unique system of committees called Organizaciones Territoriales de Base (OTB). The OTBs supervise municipal services, participate in public hearings, oversee government expenditures, and have standing to comment on development decisions and bring legal claims under relevant environmental and financial laws. Until 1998, approximately 12,000 OTBs had been established, and they provide an explicit institutional basis for citizen participation in the juridical, political and and economic life of the country." [/SIZE] http://www.oas.org/usde/isp/Documents/bolivia.htm

An improvement in educational standards must have been one of the OTB's first services to its citizens. No such system exists in S Arabia.

"Why is there yet another -

My penis (excuse me, religion) is bigger and better than yours thread?"

It's just fun for me when PM gets going on this subject. My faith is a personal matter so it makes no difference to me how many other Christians there are, but you have to admit, it just gets PM wound up like a top!

miss khan said:
Muslim tyranny?! The way those earlier Muslims ruled Spain is an ideal example of just rulership. The Christians under that rule were never persecuted or threatened for their beliefs but lived communally with the Muslims for 800 peaceful years. That is COMPLETELY different from the British colonization of Africa and the Indian continent, where the natives were considered subhuman for having unBritish cultures..
LOL talk about double standards.
This is the funniest excuse for muslim aggression I have seen and it is a bit of muslim propaganda that obviously almost All muslims swallow. Guess what miss khan in the final analysis those conquered people still fought and bled for hundreds of years to get rid of those "just" rulers. So I guess it wasn't exactly paradise to be a dhimmi.
The only reason the countries under Muslim rule are prospering today is because they were under Muslim influence during Islam's golden era of prosperity, while the countries under former British rule are suffering because they were stomped on by ethnocentric invaders.
Your argument works in my favor, thank you v much.
Prospering?! Miss khan please refer to the links I have posted for you. The ENTIRE MUSLIM UMMAH COMBINED HAS A GNP THAT IS EQUAL TO HALF OF GERMANYS, LITERACY RATES ARE BELOW EVEN THOSE OF SOUTH AMERICA!
Serbia, croatia, macedonia Greece and Armenia have lower GDP than their neighbors who didn't suffer muslim occupation. Now if I was a islamo moron I would scream "see see there is the proof that they have never recovered" but I am not, so I will not.

I am not stupid enough to claim that colonization is a good thing I will leave that to the muslims :D If my argument worked for you, you will love PMs about the sun rising in the west just hide your compass, ignorance is bliss.

miss khan said:
Because poor Bolivia has an intelligent government. This is interesting:
"In 1994, Bolivia created one of the most innovative institutional frameworks for local participation that has yet been seen in the Americas. The framework, established by the 1994 Ley de Participación Popular, grants legal status to indigenous communities, farming communities and neighborhood groups as direct participants in local government through a unique system of committees called Organizaciones Territoriales de Base (OTB). The OTBs supervise municipal services, participate in public hearings, oversee government expenditures, and have standing to comment on development decisions and bring legal claims under relevant environmental and financial laws. Until 1998, approximately 12,000 OTBs had been established, and they provide an explicit institutional basis for citizen participation in the juridical, political and and economic life of the country." [/SIZE] http://www.oas.org/usde/isp/Documents/bolivia.htm

An improvement in educational standards must have been one of the OTB's first services to its citizens. No such system exists in S Arabia.

I am afraid it is not just Bolivia but almost ALL of Latin America that has higher literacy rates than the muslim world with the exception of malaysia.

Proud_Muslim said:
And where is your proof ??????????? :rolleyes:
Can you read? go back a page and enjoy ;)
or just look at the quoted bit in miss khans post.

path said:
LOL talk about double standards.
This is the funniest excuse for muslim aggression I have seen and it is a bit of muslim propaganda that obviously almost All muslims swallow. Guess what miss khan in the final analysis those conquered people still fought and bled for hundreds of years to get rid of those "just" rulers. So I guess it wasn't exactly paradise to be a dhimmi.

Prospering?! Miss khan please refer to the links I have posted for you. The ENTIRE MUSLIM UMMAH COMBINED HAS A GNP THAT IS EQUAL TO HALF OF GERMANYS, LITERACY RATES ARE BELOW EVEN THOSE OF SOUTH AMERICA!
Serbia, croatia, macedonia Greece and Armenia have lower GDP than their neighbors who didn't suffer muslim occupation. Now if I was a islamo moron I would scream "see see there is the proof that they have never recovered" but I am not, so I will not.

I am not stupid enough to claim that colonization is a good thing I will leave that to the muslims :D If my argument worked for you, you will love PMs about the sun rising in the west just hide your compass, ignorance is bliss.

I guess you didnt understand what I said. I'm not claiming present-day Muslim countries are prospering. I said the countries which you yourself listed which were previously under Muslim rule, are now enjoying relative prosperity because they were greatly influenced by the golden age of Islamic prosperity. They borrowed culture and science from the highly advanced Islamic civilization of that time.
The Brits, on the other hand, were too blown up with hot air to allow for an integration of cultures and ideas or peaceful living. Many once-British colonies, now infant nations speak with hate about British rule. But you never hear a Spaniard complaining about the Muslim Moors who came in and made their country one of the most beautiful in the world. Ever been to Spain? Take a fieldtrip to the Alhambra palace.
Now thats really very sad that so many Muslims are illiterate and poor, but they are not illiterate because they're Muslim.. and they're not poor because they're Muslim. They are both because they live in countries with inadequate governments. so I'm not really getting your point in screaming about GDP's.

It was the JEWS, guys. It was the Jews responsible for your prosperities. Culture & economy prospers wherever the jews were given some freedom. Whether in muslim spain, or christian europe. ;)

Muslim countries continue to suck because muslims continue to bash & oppress them jews. Christian dominated countries are becoming rich because they have long learned to respect and free the jews. :p

path said:
I am afraid it is not just Bolivia but almost ALL of Latin America that has higher literacy rates than the muslim world with the exception of malaysia.

Where the hell are you getting your numbers from.

http://www.sil.org/lingualinks/lite...acyprogram/countrieswiththelowestratesofl.htm

The lowest rate of literacy is found in countries that are not muslim. On top of the list is Burkina Faso, Nepal, Sierra Leon, Benin, Malawi, Namibia, Gambia, Niger, Chad, Mali, Mozambique, Ginea, Ethiopia.

It seems there is a very high correlation between lowest rates of literacy and African countries, and when we look at African history, we can easily pin point blame on centuries long of European occupation that have drained the resources and never helped the locals, majority of which are christians.

Currently Iraq is not on this list, but guess what, let's give it a couple of decade of western occupation and I'm sure Iraq will manage to be on top of the most illiterate countries.

Flores said:
The lowest rate of literacy is found in countries that are not muslim. On top of the list is Burkina Faso, Nepal, Sierra Leon, Benin, Malawi, Namibia, Gambia, Niger, Chad, Mali, Mozambique, Ginea, Ethiopia.

Because the there are hardly any jews in them. :D

Back