The Truth About Islam

Proud_Muslim said:
i Challenge You To Prove Islam Is Wrong,
Viva La Islam.

ISLAM IS WRONG AND IT IS EVIL

WTCPhotoSequence.jpg

Vienna said:
You can quote the Bible till the end of time. It will make no difference to the fact that Christianity has become civilised and kept with the times, whereas Islam is still living in the barbaric middle ages.
You're kidding right? Kept with the times? Become civilised? LMAO! One of the main problems with Christianity is that it has refused to even catch up with the times, let alone kept up with it. The doctrines and teachings of Christianity are still based on dark ages teachings and beliefs. Lets look at some of the changes shall we?

Women priests - starting to be accepted and how long a fight did it take for them to be allowed to become priests? And they don't rise up like others, but remain stagnant in the same place as they entered the priesthood. Other male priests are rising in the church as they stay where they are. And this is only in a small branch of Christianity. Catholics are still kicking and screaming at even the mention of women priests.

Homosexuals - well, there's an advancement. They stopped hanging them and instead now throw them out of church if they dare try to take communion. And if they become priests, well! Talk about a public lynching and smear campaign against the poor individual. And then there are the Christian groups funded by churches of all dominations who are trolling the streets looking for homosexuals to try to beat satan from them and to try to treat them and counsel them into becoming straight.

Practice of hoarding money and riches - now all Christian churches are rich. Stinking rich. They hoard money like chipmunks hoard nuts for the winter. They are never charitable but tell their parishioners that they must be charitable or else they go to hell. Still the same today as it was back in the dark ages.

Teachings and science - Yes, here Christianity has surely excelled and kept with the times (that was sarcasm by the way). They are still teaching children the stories of Adam and Eve. Mmmm hmmm... there's keeping with the times for you. They're still teaching children that Satan will get them if they lie (I got that little gem from one of my little cousins who's taking religious studies... poor kid was terrified that he lied about eating his lunch at school and was scared Satan was coming to get him at night while he slept).

There's more but frankly I think I covered enough for now. Sure it's easy to beat up on other religions. Call Muhammed a peadophile? In doing so, don't forget ALL the peadophile priests who are coming to light every single day. Don't forget to take into account all the sick little priests who are molesting children in their schools or churches on a daily basis. Yeah now they've kept up with the times haven't they? Molest those little altar boys and girls. Yeah that's being modern and not barbaric. They're spreading the love right? Please! Christianity is just as barbaric as any religion that exists on this earth. They claim themselves to be otherwise but in reality they are just as bad if not worse because they lie about it all.

crazymikey

It will prove for once and all, to all, that Islam is an inherently wrong and false religion, and it's proponents are delusioned.
Why is Islam a 'wrong and false religion'? Why are the followers 'delusioned'? To say so would mean that your reasoning would apply to all religions and not just Islam, would it not? After all, if you're going to say that to believe in God would make you delusional, wouldn't that apply to all religions who believe in some deity or other? Wouldn't they be just as delusional as Muslims? They too believe in God do they not? If Islam is false to you, then surely all other religions are also false? By your reasoning and argument, you blame Islam for being wrong and false, yet you fail to apply the same standard to other religions. Why is Islam wrong and false while others are not? Doesn't that reek of hypocrisy?

PM, times up, my friend. I gave you a chance to defend it, and you could not . As I told you, none of your barking has an audience now.

As for proving it wrong: Read the entire topic again. I, and others have raised countess points and arguments against it. In fact the most compelling of proofs is Hadith, which you believe and respect, that contains countless murders Muhammed commited, ordered and supported, and his hatred against jews.

Secondly, the history of Allah being an ancient moon War and Moon God, with three daughers, and a wife. That was contained within the Quran.

I'll give you a 2nd chance, prove all of this wrong. Otherwise, I have no time, for your barking.

Why is Islam a 'wrong and false religion'? Why are the followers 'delusioned'? To say so would mean that your reasoning would apply to all religions and not just Islam, would it not? After all, if you're going to say that to believe in God would make you delusional, wouldn't that apply to all religions who believe in some deity or other? Wouldn't they be just as delusional as Muslims? They too believe in God do they not? If Islam is false to you, then surely all other religions are also false? By your reasoning and argument, you blame Islam for being wrong and false, yet you fail to apply the same standard to other religions. Why is Islam wrong and false while others are not? Doesn't that reek of hypocrisy?

Bell, hold on to your horses, and see why I say that:

It's evident from facts, that Muhammed fabricated this religion, and inserted vague and distorted stories from the bible. Yet, the bible preceeded Muhammed.

It's evident from the facts, that Allah is an ancient polytheistic Moon and War God, who had three daughters, and a wife. Therefore he is not a real God.

It's evident from the facts, that Muhammed distorted passages in his Quran, or inserted passages in the Quran to get his own selfish needs fullfilled. For instance, when he wanted his adopted son's wife, suddenly he got a revelation from God, making it legitimate. When his wife caught him being unfaithful to her with the maid, he suddenly get a revelation from God, making it wrong for his wife to expect him to be faithful.

It's evident from the facts, Muhammed commited, ordered and endorsed murders in cold blood.

It's evident from the facts that people were forced to convert to Islam by the sword.

It's evident from the facts, that the Quran contains passages that justify violence and hate in the name of religion.

Henceforth, it is a relgion built on a bed of lies, a bed of blood of innocent men and women, and most of all, even the God of this religion, is a fake.

That is why, Islam is a fake and wrong religion.

Do you have any comments?

Proud_Muslim said:
No, this is not the point, the point is you DONT KNOW WHAT THE HELL you are copying and pasting !!! I told you, I can EASILY refute your COPIED AND PASTED LIES but the problem you wont be able to carry on after that because you dont know what the hell you have just copied and pasted !! got it ????

Beside, for 1400 YEARS, christians and jews, scholars and priests and rabbais tried hard to prove prophet muhammad as false prophet but they FAILED, instead, Islam continued to spread all over the world and now, ISLAM IS THE FASTEST GROWING RELIGION ON EARTH....so ''crazy'' accept Islam and be saved.

islam spreads lies, is about lies, spreads by the sword, why did islam start by wars since 632? islam is dying, fastest growing? you lose thousands every year, look around you, your uncle is a secret christian, your neighbor, the iman next door. Behold P_M, Jesus stands at the door & knocks. accept Christianity before it is too late

http://www.bible.ca/islam/islam-myths-fastest-growing.htm

From Table 1-1, there are 1.9 Billion Christians making up 31% of the world population, whereas there are only 1.2 Billion Muslims making up only 20% of the population. It seems that Allah's little trick by making Judas appear like Jesus, so Jesus could escape crucifixion and Judas was crucified in his place, kind of backfired, since 31% of the world's population never learned Allah played a trick and really believes that Jesus not only died, but was raised from the dead! This should be most troubling for Muslims to think that "Allah's deception" (Qur'an 4:156) actually became the world's largest religion!

http://www.islamreview.com/
Islam in Fast Demise

In Africa Alone Everyday, 16,000 Muslims
Leave Islam

By Ali Sina

Hitler said if a lie is repeated often enough and long enough, it would come to be perceived as truth. One such lie often repeated is “Islam is the fastest growing religion”.

Despite the fact that Muslims by virtue of being poor and uneducated are much more reproductive than others, Islam as a religion is not growing but dying fast.

More and more Muslims are discovering that the violence evinced by some of their coreligionists is not an aberration but is inspired by the teachings of the Quran and the examples set by its author. Muslims are becoming disillusioned with Islam.

Lying is permitted in islam

http://debate.org.uk/topics/coolcalm/index.html
Allah is a deceiver:
The Hypocrites - they seek to deceive Allah but it is Allah who deceives them. When they stand up to prayer, they stand without earnestness, to be seen of men, but little do they hold Allah in remembrance (Surat Al-Nisa 4:142).
Allah is a torturer:
Fight them and Allah will torture (literal translation) them by your hands, and disgrace them, help you [to victory] over them, heal the breasts of believers (Surat Al-Tawbah 9;14)
Allah is the best plotter:
And when those who disbelieve plot against thee [O Mohammed] to wound thee fatally, or to kill thee or to drive thee forth; they plot, but Allah [also] plotteth; and Allah is the best of plotters (Surat Al-Anfal 8:30 MPT)

This is all crap. It's impossible to prove ANY god is real. Words written in any book are just words. I bet some people would believe in santa claus or the easter bunny just because they read about them.

So why doesn't allah prove HIMSELF??? Or is it a "faith" thing like the xtian religion. If it is then you will never prove allah or ANY god is real. I mentioned earlier about how islamic countries like afghanistan and iraq were steamrolled by the "evil western infidels". What did allah do? Just sit there and watch as his people get conquered. Some god. Maybe that should tell you that either no one is home or that he doesn't care. But people blindly still follow.

Good point mario.

If there is an Allah then he's got an evil sense of humour because all he has given the muslims is oil and very little else.

crazymikey said:
Secondly, the history of Allah being an ancient moon War and Moon God, with three daughers, and a wife. That was contained within the Quran.

Where in the QURAN ????????????? I CHALLENGE YOU TO PROVE IT FROM THE QURAN, IF YOU FAIL ( AND YOU WILL FAIL BECAUSE IT IS OUTRIGHT LIE) THEN YOU WILL BE CALLED SYSTEMATIC LIAR AND YOU HAVE TO EMBRACE ISLAM TO REPENT YOUR LIES !! :p

Vienna said:
Good point mario.

If there is an Allah then he's got an evil sense of humour because all he has given the muslims is oil and very little else.

And what have you gotten?.. Anything better?! :bugeye:

Proud_Muslim said:
Where in the QURAN ????????????? I CHALLENGE YOU TO PROVE IT FROM THE QURAN, IF YOU FAIL ( AND YOU WILL FAIL BECAUSE IT IS OUTRIGHT LIE) THEN YOU WILL BE CALLED SYSTEMATIC LIAR AND YOU HAVE TO EMBRACE ISLAM TO REPENT YOUR LIES !!
from your own hadiths, check out "satanic verses" as keywords

like this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Satanic_Verses

or this:
http://www.muslimhope.com/daughtersofallah.htm

no more 'satanic verses' in the quran, no problem, they were whitewashed, removed to remove the evidence, of a weak man, a false prophet

stop screaming P_M, in cyberspace no one can hear you scream, let your ideas scream, let honesty scream, so far you have only let your lies, your brainwashing scream, loud & clear. check those links, you are allowed to read kafir lit? or do your mullahs spank you if you dare? as the X-Files use to say, "the truth is out there"

http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/reference/glossary/term.KAFIR.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you Randalfo,

I could not be bothered this time, seeing as I've already produced the quotations and proofs from Islam that prove Allah's origin as a Moon and War God.

daisy250 said:
And what have you gotten?.. Anything better?! :bugeye:
Yeah as a matter of fact I have. I don't live my life according to some figment of mans imagination, I don't need a crutch to live.

Randolfo said:
from your own hadiths, check out "satanic verses" as keywords

like this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Satanic_Verses

or this:
http://www.muslimhope.com/daughtersofallah.htm

no more 'satanic verses' in the quran, no problem, they were whitewashed, removed to remove the evidence, of a weak man, a false prophet

stop screaming P_M, in cyberspace no one can hear you scream, let your ideas scream, let honesty scream, so far you have only let your lies, your brainwashing scream, loud & clear. check those links, you are allowed to read kafir lit? or do your mullahs spank you if you dare? as the X-Files use to say, "the truth is out there"

http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/reference/glossary/term.KAFIR.html

But jesus never existed...........lol

You will burn in hell, accept islam now or be saved by the grace of Jesus the false lord of Rando..........lol :D :D

It's not that I like to see wars and people dying for nothing. It's just my way of reasoning. God or allah wants us to slaveishly worship him, but what do we really get in return? The jews are being blown to smitherines by suicide bombers and muslims are humiliatedly defeated by infidel countries. God or allah doesn't raise a finger to help. And what's worse is that he sends devestating earthquakes to kill his own people. To me that doesn't make sense. The promise of an afterlife is the only thing that people cling to. Something that no one knows for sure exists. It would be nice if he at least rewarded his people a little while they are still alive on this earth.

Vienna said:
Yeah as a matter of fact I have. I don't live my life according to some figment of mans imagination, I don't need a crutch to live.

Yes, and we're not offering you one. I'm sure you're fine in whatever figment of intuition and faith you are in. :confused:

crazy micky and randolfo:

SINCE YOU BOTH FAILED TO POST A SINGLE VERSE FROM THE QURAN PROVING THAT ALLAH IS THE MOON GOD, IT IS THE TIME FOR ME NOW TO EDUCATE YOU ABOUT THIS LIE AND WHERE IT CAME FROM:

Reply To Dr. Robert Morey's Moon-God Myth & Other Deceptive Attacks On Islam

Let me start with this verse from the Noble Quran:

''And from among His Signs are the night and the day, and the sun and the moon. Prostrate not to the sun nor to the moon, but prostrate to Allah Who created them, if you (really) worship Him.'' (41:37)

beside, even ARAB CHRISTIANS use the word ALLAH in their churches and prayers when refering to God.

Here is full refutation to this lie:

http://www.islamic-awareness.org/Quran/Sources/Allah/moongod.html

DONT EVER CHALLENGE PROUD MUSLIM.....NEVER !! :p

Proud_Muslim said:
beside, even ARAB CHRISTIANS use the word ALLAH in their churches and prayers when refering to God.

DONT EVER CHALLENGE PROUD MUSLIM.....NEVER !!
:p

HEY MUSLIM I CHALLENGE YOU...... Prove this wrong.......

The spirit behind Islam is an entirely different spirit... a spirit that denies the deity of Jesus Christ. Any Christian who accepts the notion that Allah is God creates an impossible situation.

Since the Quran contains the only revelation about Allah, they will be forced to look there as their authority. The Quran specifically denies the deity of Christ!

All Christian witness ends right there.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND MUSLIM

Last edited:
>> However, that would be irrational, as Islam itself, though it's origins are barbaric, and primitive, is not an entirely "evil" religion, although it does come close to one.

Religion is the product of metal poi-soned minds.... and that includes Christianity and all its sects.

Religion should be totally banned, only fractional thinkers are followers.

You wish to throw stones at muslems, then burn your churches first.

OK ?????

Back