The Truth About Islam

YOUR ARGUMENT HAS NO BASIS

you keep on using the SAME argument. "if Islam gives women rights then why do lot of Asian countries have poor womens rights"

this argument has no basis. you can NOT look at countires and base entire ancient religions on what these countires do.

1) CHRISTIANTY grants women fairly equal rights

2) So why did the western world have equal laws for women ONLY from the late 19th century

(so basically that means for 1900 years womens rights were absent, so if i now use the logic of your argument... that means CHristinaty does not grant women rights and it is the western govermants who gave women rights) - (same logic applies to all religions)

now remember Islam is a religion NOT a country and there are Muslims in every corner of the world who respect women and give them rights. There are Muslims in thw world who DONT respect women,
there are Christians in every corner of the world who respect women and give them rights. There are CHristians in the world who DONT respect women,

munim_786 said:
right Randolph, so jesus will save u all.

this is a very long subject and i really cant be bothered debating it (I will in about 2 weeks when i make a new thread)

You think Jesus is the son of God, and he will save you all, despite its irratinal and illlogical nature i will disprove this and the notion of the trinity anyway.

1) WHEN JESUS DIED ON THE CROSS TO GET RID OF THE SINS OF MAKIND:
it is God who gives life and God who gives death. Which "God" caused jesus Death on the cross and which "God" ressurected him?

2) TRINITY
Christians belive in the trinity - the father, the son and the holy spirit. the trinty's members are all equal and none is superior to each other. but would you put in order: the holy spirit, the son and the father as having equal powers?
manin_186, what's wrong? can't you spell my name right?

anyway, you probably need to read a little sci-fi, you have to think of God as an alien, a multi-deminsional, multi-time alien. God is not human, you think as a human, because you are, you need to look beyond yourself, stop putting God in a box, our ancestors could not think in any other terms, you can. If God is your God, find out how you would explain a Being that is both Past, Present & Future? Could that be a Trinity?

skywalker said:
you are chruistian every one knows it here and you are a fundo haha.lol [deleted]
Skywalker, [deleted] describes you perfectly, ROFLASTC!! BTW, do you ever bring an honest comment into any post? Why do you call yourself Skywalker? No muslim will ever live in space & stay a muslim, when you see the earth from space for the first time, you'll know that the God of the Universe is too big for that little earth-bound town of Mecca, why would any sane person pray toward some little insignaficant town in Arabia? Could the Kaba'a contain God? foolish little submitter to a false god. You could live on the moon, & become a moonwalker with your cresent-moon god, but sooner or later, you'd give up alhah too. The truth about islam, is that there is no truth in islam
:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Now, PM, if you're reading, because I'm sure you are. You referred to the Hadith respectfully in another thread. Now, tell me, what do you think of the murders Muhammed committed, ordered and supported, as described in it?

This should be interesting ;)

Vienna said:
He might as well have been - He hated jews and he was a savage bastard.

Sigh...So in other words you're saying that muslims are savage bastards who hate Jews?? You're full of crap. Muslims don't hate Jews, and they're not savage bastards. I understand you're so eager to show you're point, but I advise you to show a bit of respect, whatever you are, Jew, Christian, Athiest, wutever...

Vienna said:
Yes, that is a very interesting question.

How about it PM, can you handle it??? :)

For your information, Muhammed (Peace be upon him) never went killing unlawfilly. For example at night, in the silence, murdering people and children in their sleep, as the JEWS ARE DOING IN PALESTINE. He went with a whole army ON A BATTLE FIELD, WITH PEOPLE WHO CHALLENGED HIM WILLINGLY... and they were as prepared as his army was at that time.. so it was fair. Why? Arn't now american armies bombarding Iraqi innocent people in their sleep??!!
Next time, if you're as dumb as you are now, just shut the hell up.. because theres WAY more to islam than you think..

I cant stand this.. ok.. ASIAN COUNTRIES HAVE POOR WOMENS RIGHTS BECAUSE OF THE COUNTRY AND ITS LIVING STANDARDS... NOT BECAUSE OF ISLAM!! THATS WHAT MOST OF YOU ARE BLIND TO SEE!! Go check your own former nuns... long list who have converted to islam.. You just said that christianity grants women fair rights... ask those nuns if they were treated fairly... why on earth did they choose to leave the precious CHRISTIANITY??!

[long quote deleted]

You wanna know more about Islam?? Why don't you go check out Scholars who converted to Islam. I'M SAYING SCHOLARS, NOT DUMB PEOPLE, AND I MEAN CHRISTIAN SCHOLARS, AND EVEN PRIESTS WHO PREACHED CHRISTIANITY ALL THEIR LIVES. Now why do you think they would have done that?? Lets remember, they are very smart, and not to mention bible preachers. PM is not the only one talking about the brilliance of Islam. Theres a reason behind everything. ANd I couldn't just sit around letting you post up such long entries that are full of crap..

herez some evidence about these people...

www.thetruereligion.com/converts.htm

I will leave the others to respond to some of the bull you have posted above.

Your argument is nothing more than an appeal to authority, and it's illogical as PM's. So you are trying to make a case for Islam brilliance, because of some isolated cases of conversion.

If you really want to defend Islam, and convince me and others, then engage the points, the truisms and the arguments we have put forward against it. Thank you.

daisy250 said:
You wanna know more about Islam?? Why don't you go check out Scholars who converted to Islam. I'M SAYING SCHOLARS, NOT DUMB PEOPLE, AND I MEAN CHRISTIAN SCHOLARS, AND EVEN PRIESTS WHO PREACHED CHRISTIANITY ALL THEIR LIVES. Now why do you think they would have done that?? Lets remember, they are very smart, and not to mention bible preachers. PM is not the only one talking about the brilliance of Islam. Theres a reason behind everything. ANd I couldn't just sit around letting you post up such long entries that are full of crap..

[deleted]

As salamo Alikum dear sister:

This is my advice to you, dont feed the trolls, dont give bones to barking dogs, what those dogs posted have no basis since they:

A- did not provide the SOURCE from where they got their crap from and

B- They themselves dont know what they are copying and pasting !

[deleted]

If you release a deadly virus into the atmosphere, and it quickly infects everyone in the world with a deadly disease - how is that a good thing?

If we are all barking dogs, and are talking nonsense, why can't you refute our points? ;)

daisy250 said:

www.thetruereligion.com/converts.htm

Yeah right :rolleyes:

And I bet you are living in the middle east as you type this bull.

No, I didn't think so.

You see, muslim women have shit lives in the middle east, this is common knowledge. All you are doing is trying to whitewash this as it carries on in the Middle East, and behind closed doors in the West.

It is just so completely mind-boggling to me ... With some of the things some Muslims say, it is as if they can hardly wait to get hurt, so that they can fight back. And for them to be hurt, it suffices that one doesn't think the way they do, even though he might be an Eskimo on the other end of the world and never even see a Muslim.

It is the anachronistic logic like this: "Peter, why did you hit Thomas?" and Peter replies: "Because he hit me back."

I have this theory:
(Some) Muslims feel less (less of a person) because other people don't think the way they do. It is as if they define themselves as the oppostion of non-Muslims. And they therefore *need* non-believers in order to perceive themselves as believers. Frankly, they could have killed the rest of the world long ago (throw a few nukes and that's it), but they simply need us. Without us, they don't feel that they are what they are; or so it seems. As long as they keep us alive, they can feel that they are what they are.
This logic is contradictory and twisted, of course, but it is often seen in some weak people who strive to always be 2nd best so that they can then whine about never being 1st. Such people will do their best NOT to win, because if they would win, then they couldn't whine anymore, and they would lose the reason for their hate.

(In fact, one of the Right Wing parties in my country is doing this for the last 20 years: there actually were chances for them to obtain the rule when the ruling party did a bad move, it was obvious that they could take over -- but no, they blew it, quite with the purpose to remain 2nd best. If they would win, then they would have to go at real problems like social and financial issues; those problems are hard to fight, so they rather stick to imaginary problems.)

What do you think?

daisy250 said:
For your information, Muhammed never went killing unlawfilly. For example at night, in the silence, murdering people and children in their sleep, as the JEWS ARE DOING IN PALESTINE. He went with a whole army ON A BATTLE FIELD, WITH PEOPLE WHO CHALLENGED HIM
look up the hadiths about Mohammad sending assisins to kill people that insulted islam or his status as a prophet, old men, women, poets, look it up for yourself, do you want me to look them up for you?
TELL US, WHO STARTED THESE WARS? Mecca? the jews? tell us what happened to the 3 jewish tribes in Medina? can you say 'ethnic cleansing'?

Next time, if you're as dumb as you are now, just shut the hell up.. because theres WAY more to islam than you think..
name calling, look up the history of your prophet; liar, plunderer, polygamist, warmonger. and if you don't believe me about Mohammad, look up the following about your lying god;

http://debate.org.uk/topics/coolcalm/index.html
Allah is a deceiver:
The Hypocrites - they seek to deceive Allah but it is Allah who deceives them. When they stand up to prayer, they stand without earnestness, to be seen of men, but little do they hold Allah in remembrance (Surat Al-Nisa 4:142).
Allah is a torturer:
Fight them and Allah will torture (literal translation) them by your hands, and disgrace them, help you [to victory] over them, heal the breasts of believers (Surat Al-Tawbah 9;14)
Allah is the best plotter:
And when those who disbelieve plot against thee [O Mohammed] to wound thee fatally, or to kill thee or to drive thee forth; they plot, but Allah [also] plotteth; and Allah is the best of plotters (Surat Al-Anfal 8:30 MPT)

TERROR, BLOOD AND KILLING IN THE BIBLE :

2KI NGS2:23-24 Forty-two children are mauled and killed, presumably according to the will of God, for having jeered at a man of God.

2KI NGS5:27 Elisha curses Gehazi and his descendants forever with leprosy.

2KINGS 6:29 "So we cooked my son and ate him. The next day I said to her, 'Give up your son so we may eat him,' but she had hidden him."

2KINGS 9:30-37 Jehu has Jezebel killed. Her body is trampled by horses. Dogs eat her flesh so that only her skull, feet, and the palms of her hands remain.

2KINGS 10:7 Jehu has Ahab's seventy sons beheaded, then sends the heads to their father.

2KINGS 10:14 Jehu has forty-two of Ahab's kin killed.

2KINGS 10:17 "And when he came to Samaria, he slew all that remained to Ahab in Samaria, till he had wiped them out, according to the word of the Lord ...."

2KINGS 10:19-27 Jehu uses trickery to massacre the Baal worshippers.

2KINGS 14:5, 7 Amaziah kills his servants and then 10,000 Edomites.

2KINGS 15:3-5 Even though he did what was right in the eyes of the Lord, the Lord smites Azariah with leprosy for not having removed the "high places."

2KINGS 15:16 Menahem ripped open all the women who were pregnant.

2KINGS 19:35 An angel of the Lord kills 185,000 men.

2CHRONICLES 13:17 500,000 Israelites are slaughtered.

2CHRONICLES 21:4 Jehoram slays all his brothers.

PSALMS 144:1 God is praised as the one who trains hands for war and fingers for battle

ISAIAH 49:26 The Lord will cause the oppressors of the Israelite's to eat their own flesh and to become drunk on their own blood as with wine.

EZEKIEL 6:12-13 The Lord says: "... they will fall by the sword, famine and plague. He that is far away will die of the plague, and he that is near will fall by the sword, and he that survives and is spared will die of famine. So will I spend my wrath upon them. And they will know I am the Lord, when the people lie slain among their idols around their altars, on every high hill and on all the mountaintops, under every spreading tree and every leafy oak ...."

EZEKIEL 9:4-6 The Lord commands: "... slay old men outright, young men and maidens, little children and women ...."] VERY PEACEFUL INDEED !! :mad:

EZEKIEL 20:26 In order that he might horrify them, the Lord allowed the Israelites to defile themselves through, amongst other things, the sacrifice of their first-born children.

EZEKIEL 21:3-4 The Lord says that he will cut off both the righteous and the wicked that his sword shall go against all flesh.

COLLECTIVE PUNISHMENT:

EZEKIEL 23:25,47 God is going to slay the sons and daughters of those who were whores.

HOSEA 13:16 "They shall fall by the sword: their infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their women with child shall be ripped up."

MATTHEW 11:21-24 Jesus curses [the inhabitants of] three cities who were not sufficiently impressed with his great works.

THE BIBLE AND SLAVERY

"Servants, obey in all things your masters according to the flesh; not with eyeservice, as menpleasers; but in singleness of heart, fearing God."
- Colossians 3:22

"Servants, be subject to your masters with all fear; not only to the good and gentle, but also to the foward.
- 1 Peter 2:18

"Let as many servants as are under your yoke count their own masters worthy of all honor, that the name of God and his doctrine be not blasphemed."
- 1 Timothy 6:1

"Servants, be obedient to them that are your masters according to the flesh, with fear and trembling, in singleness of your heart, as unto Christ."
- Ephesians 6:5

"Exhort servants to be obedient unto their own masters, and to please them well in all things; not answering again; not purloining, but showing good
fidelity; that they may adorn the doctrine of God our Saviour in all things."
- Titus 2:9-10

"And if a man smite his servant, or his maid, with a rod, and he die under his hand; he shall be surely punished. Notwithstanding, if he continue a
day or two, he shall not be punished: for he is his money."
- Exodus 21:20-21

"If thou buy an Hebrew servant, six years he shall serve: and in the seventh he shall go out free for nothing. If he came in by himself, he shall go out
by himself: if he were married, then his wife shall go out with him. If his master has given him a wife, and she has born him sons or daughters; the
wife and her children shall be her master's, and he shall go out by himself.
And if the servant shall plainly say, I love my master, my wife, and my children; I will not go free: Then his master shall bring him unto the judges;
he shall also bring him to the door, or unto the door post; and his master shall bore his ear through with an aul; and he shall serve him for ever."
- Exodus 21:2-6

"Both thy bondsmen, and thy bondsmaids, which thou shall have, shall be of the heathen that are round about you; of them shall ye buy bondsmen and bondsmaids. Moreover of the children of the strangers that do sojourn among you, of them shall ye buy, and of their families that are with you, which they begat in your land: and they shall be your possession. And ye shall take them as an inheritance for your children after you, to inherit them for a possession...
- Leviticus 25:44-45

EVEN ANIMALS ARE STONED IN THE BIBLE !!!!! :bugeye:

Stoning of goring animals

Exodus 21:28-32 "When an ox gores a man or a woman to death, the ox shall be stoned, and its flesh shall not be eaten; but the owner of the ox shall be clear. But if the ox has been accustomed to gore in the past, and its owner has been warned but has not kept it in, and it kills a man or a woman, the ox shall be stoned, and its owner also shall be put to death. If a ransom is laid on him, then he shall give for the redemption of his life whatever is laid upon him. If it gores a man's son or daughter, he shall be dealt with according to this same rule. If the ox gores a slave, male or female, the owner shall give to their master thirty shekels of silver, and the ox shall be stoned.

The bible should be X-RATED, it contains so much OBSCENE materials that are not valid for childern:

http://www.biblesexstories.com

http://www.evilbible.com

Vienna said:
Yeah right :rolleyes:

And I bet you are living in the middle east as you type this bull.

No, I didn't think so.

You see, muslim women have shit lives in the middle east, this is common knowledge. All you are doing is trying to whitewash this as it carries on in the Middle East, and behind closed doors in the West.

I'm not whitwashing anything..

RosaMagika said:
It is just so completely mind-boggling to me ... With some of the things some Muslims say, it is as if they can hardly wait to get hurt, so that they can fight back. And for them to be hurt, it suffices that one doesn't think the way they do, even though he might be an Eskimo on the other end of the world and never even see a Muslim.

It is the anachronistic logic like this: "Peter, why did you hit Thomas?" and Peter replies: "Because he hit me back."

I have this theory:
(Some) Muslims feel less (less of a person) because other people don't think the way they do. It is as if they define themselves as the oppostion of non-Muslims. And they therefore *need* non-believers in order to perceive themselves as believers. Frankly, they could have killed the rest of the world long ago (throw a few nukes and that's it), but they simply need us. Without us, they don't feel that they are what they are; or so it seems. As long as they keep us alive, they can feel that they are what they are.
This logic is contradictory and twisted, of course, but it is often seen in some weak people who strive to always be 2nd best so that they can then whine about never being 1st. Such people will do their best NOT to win, because if they would win, then they couldn't whine anymore, and they would lose the reason for their hate.

(In fact, one of the Right Wing parties in my country is doing this for the last 20 years: there actually were chances for them to obtain the rule when the ruling party did a bad move, it was obvious that they could take over -- but no, they blew it, quite with the purpose to remain 2nd best. If they would win, then they would have to go at real problems like social and financial issues; those problems are hard to fight, so they rather stick to imaginary problems.)

What do you think?

I think that we don't need your 'theories' Keep them for yourself, its too bad you met muslims before you met Islam.

Randolfo said:
look up the hadiths about Mohammad sending assisins to kill people that insulted islam or his status as a prophet, old men, women, poets, look it up for yourself, do you want me to look them up for you?
TELL US, WHO STARTED THESE WARS? Mecca? the jews? tell us what happened to the 3 jewish tribes in Medina? can you say 'ethnic cleansing'?

name calling, look up the history of your prophet; liar, plunderer, polygamist, warmonger. and if you don't believe me about Mohammad, look up the following about your lying god;

http://debate.org.uk/topics/coolcalm/index.html

I checked out the website, nice bedtime stories. But theres no proof to all of that. I could even put up a site like that and explore with my imagination. No addresses, phone numbers, newsarticles, etc. Not even an author. Just a dancing dolphin. Oh yea, I'm convinced, lets be a Christian!! :p

daisy250 said:
I think that we don't need your 'theories' Keep them for yourself, its too bad you met muslims before you met Islam.

It is not my fault that I met Muslims before I met Islam!

Back