should gay couples be allowed to adopt and have kids?

Sandy is not interested in debate.

None of the rest of y'all are, either! All of you have made up your minds about the issue umpty-eleven years ago and y'all know it. Don't be denigrating Sandy for what you, yourselves, are doing. That's being hippo-critical.

Baron Max

None of the rest of y'all are, either! All of you have made up your minds about the issue umpty-eleven years ago and y'all know it. Don't be denigrating Sandy for what you, yourselves, are doing. That's being hippo-critical.

Baron Max

baron you know thats not true. if evidence exists for my argument i present it when it is due, like if i say bush is a moron, i give factual evidence supporting howmuch of a dick he really is.

sandy is a monotone broken record, and you only support her because she agrees with you, right wingers, i can list her whole vocab and mental state in a few words.

bible,god,jesus.bush.immigrants,war,sodomy,gays, and thats about all you get out of her.

your actualy open minded compared to her baron, doesent that tell you soemthing?

peace.

Gay and/or lezzie couples should NOT be permitted to adopt kids.

Let me ask y'all ...should rich, single, old farts like me be allowed to adopt a little girl? Should two hetero males be permitted to adopt a little girl?

Baron Max

Let me ask y'all ...should rich, single, old farts like me be allowed to adopt a little girl?

A: If the rich, single old fart would make a good parent and wants to be a parent, then yes.

Should two hetero males be permitted to adopt a little girl?

A: Here there is a little issue with the fact that legal "families" tend not to take the form of to unrelated heterosexual males. Assuming the law set up a system whereby two heterosexual males could fairly allocate custody of the child, the two would make good parents, then yes. I don't see that the sex of the child being adopted matters.

Why is that you think life in foster care, going from family to family on a temporary basis, is better than living with a single rich old fart or a pair of heterosexual men, all of whom want to be parents and are able to provide a stable and happy home?

If you are really very rich Baron I stand ready to be adopted by you. (I presume you will make me your heir.) Thank you in advance.

Why do these people even call themselves GAY, gay still means happy to me.
Is it just a psychological trick to gain acceptance in the community?

Maybe we are cruel around here, but we still call homosexuals bum bandits,
and eye them with suspicion.

I can only think that them getting married is another psychological trick to
garner their acceptance in the community.

Is it just a psychological trick to gain acceptance in the community?
I can only think that them getting married is another psychological trick to
garner their acceptance in the community.
Which psychological tricks do you use to gain acceptance in your community? Wait a moment. You already told us:-
" we still call homosexuals bum bandits, and eye them with suspicion."

what worries me about homosexuals adopting is, if they fight for they right to adopt will the children just become another fashion item for them? in other words would they just want a child becasue they can?

Does that happen for non-homosexuals? What's the law say about that?

You missed the point:
do non-homosexuals ever have children as a fashion accessory? Do "straight" people ever have a child just because they can?

Which psychological tricks do you use to gain acceptance in your community? Wait a moment. You already told us:-
" we still call homosexuals bum bandits, and eye them with suspicion."

All i am saying is call a spade a spade, and that some people are not comfortable with the corruption of nice word to mean some thing it certainly is not, and do not say these people are nice as pie.

All i am saying is call a spade a spade, and that some people are not comfortable with the corruption of nice word to mean some thing it certainly is not
Languages change - it's a feature of constant usage.
and do not say these people are nice as pie.
They are, in general. As are most people. They are people.

Back