should gay couples be allowed to adopt and have kids?

"The only way we can win is to leave before the job is done." --George W. Bush, Greeley, Colo., Nov. 4, 2006

"You know, when I campaigned here in 2000, I said, I want to be a war President. No President wants to be a war President, but I am one." --George W. Bush, Des Moines, Iowa, Oct. 26, 2006

"You know, one of the hardest parts of my job is to connect Iraq to the war on terror." --George W. Bush, interview with CBS News' Katie Couric, Sept. 6, 2006

"I would say the best moment of all was when I caught a 7.5 pound largemouth bass in my lake." --George W. Bush, on his best moment in office, interview with the German newspaper Bild am Sonntag, May 7, 2006

"You never know what your history is going to be like until long after you're gone." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., May 5, 2006

George W. Bush The thing that's wrong with the French is that they don't have a word for entrepreneur

hes a regular lao tzu sandy, a wise man indeed.

peace.

So he has some misspeaks. No one said he was a rocket scientist. At least he didn't call our troops stupid like sKerry did.:mad: Or say "I did not have relations with that woman" like Clinton did. But Clinton did admit "Character doesn't matter." :rolleyes:

So he has some misspeaks. No one said he was a rocket scientist. At least he didn't call our troops stupid like sKerry did.:mad: Or say "I did not have relations with that woman" like Clinton did. But Clinton did admit "Character doesn't matter." :rolleyes:

misspeaks? he is a walking pile of stupidity. the man has the IQ of a peanut. i dont know how anybody can support him.

the only people that do support him are christians and they only support him because they are christian, and thats bias and dumb.

peace.

Go read some Clinton quotes. They're just as bad. People misspeak--especially when they're exhausted. Get over it. Bush is still the best president we have ever had.:)

Go read some Clinton quotes. They're just as bad. People misspeak--especially when they're exhausted. Get over it. Bush is still the best president we have ever had.:)

better than abraham lincoln? oh yeah you most likely hate lincoln because he let the slaves free.

when did i say clinton was good?

what about franklin roosevelt, washington and jefferson?

bush is better than all of those?

peace.

Bush is the best. The all-time best. History will be kind to him. People will finally realize he loves this country so much he sacrifices himself to protect her.

But within that same society, those terms are basically the same. To think otherwise is to be entirely ego-centric ...i.e., not giving a shit about ones own society.

Baron Max

they are DEFINATELY not the same. with homosexuality you are talking about morally right or wrong,laws are there to protect what is best for society.
i would say travelling at 60 mph couldnt be considered morally wrong,but in some parts of the country it is against the law,in others it isnt...

a choice?
can you consciously decide that you are going to start being attracted to mexican people?

When hell freezes over.

so you would say that your sexual preference is pretty hardwired?
could you change who you found attractive by will power?

My sexual preference is for the opposite sex because I am normal. I haven't chosen to be a freak.

but within the opposite sex do you think you could change your preference?

You mean could I change my attraction to dark/graying-haired, tall, slender guys into an attraction to fat, bald, short guys? Um, no.

can you see how the same thing might apply to people who find members of the same sex attractive?

and that to a gay man having sex with a woman would be as unappealing as having sex with a woman is to you?

You're exactly right Baron and you are one of the few here who really get it. I don't hate the person. I think what they've chosen is despicable but I don't hate them.
)

can you please address my line of reasoning?

Bush is the best. The all-time best. History will be kind to him. People will finally realize he loves this country so much he sacrifices himself to protect her.
Meanwhile the rest of the world can go to hell in a hand basket. Thank you for your interest.

Bush's IQ is higher than you think. He had a better GPA than your elitist sKerry. Intellectualism doesn't make anyone a better president. 'Too smart' or the impression of too smart makes them unable to connect with the common folk.

Bush has had to deal with the deepest wound this country has ever suffered--muslims attacking us 911. He handled it perfectly.

He is an awesome man and better president. History will mirror that.:)

Bush has had to deal with the deepest wound this country has ever suffered--muslims attacking us 911.
Planes crashing in 3 different cities is worse than the entire country splitting in half and going to war with itself?

Back