Parent sleeping with son's friend

super,
I don't think that either you or I have the authority or responsibility to make that judgement. Neither does Orleander, which is why she passed the buck to those who do.

Do you have any concept of how many teenage "boys" get initiated by older women? And end up probably more well adjusted than the rest of us?
No. Do you?

You could be right, I guess... but why do you think so? It doesn't seem unrealistic to me. :confused:
You're right. It isn't. And except for the parents being unfit shits, this is the stuff of wet dreams and legend to a 16 year old boy.

You were a 16 year old boy, right pete?

super,
I don't think that either you or I have the authority or responsibility to make that judgement. Neither does Orleander, which is why she passed the buck to those who do.

No. Do you?
Yes, and I'm not telling.

I think this is being overblown considerably.

Do you really think there's an issue here with the sex act itself? Really?

You're right. It isn't. And except for the parents being unfit shits, this is the stuff of wet dreams and legend to a 16 year old boy.

You were a 16 year old boy, right pete?

No, I sprang fully formed from the ocean like Venus! :)

Actually, I was pretty repressed at that age - a good Catholic boy. Catholic school girls and Nuns were more my thing. :eek: I've no idea how I'd have reacted to an approach from someone's mother.

Do you really think there's an issue here with the sex act itself? Really?
Like I said, it's not my position to judge. I honestly have no idea what effect the act/s had on Jimmy's friends.

But what about Jimmy? You acknowledge that the parents are unfit shits, right? So... doesn't it seem appropriate to let the right authority know about it?

- a good Catholic boy. Catholic school girls and Nuns were more my thing. :eek: I've no idea how I'd have reacted to an approach from someone's mother.
A-HA! That explains EVERYTHING. My wife has regailed me with her tales of the, umm... pleasures of a catholic childhood. The therapy bills have put a serious dent in our lifestyle.

I on the other hand was raised as a complete heathen. I'm therefore the more well adjusted one.

Like I said, it's not my position to judge. I honestly have no idea what effect the act/s had on Jimmy's friends.

But what about Jimmy? You acknowledge that the parents are unfit shits, right? So... doesn't it seem appropriate to let the right authority know about it?
Sure. I suppose I'm bothered by the fact that the sex part is percieved as worse than the fact that the parents are drunkards and cokeheads (this was mentioned in passing).

She never laid a hand on my son (he's never even met her), so I'm out of the whole situation now. The police were already investigating her.

She's a pedophile and I'm not about to make it a double standard and ignore it. Is that parents are to do when a teacher is sleeping with students?
Its legal for her to drink, so I can't (and wouldn't) do a damn thing about that. But if I saw her driving and weaving all over the road, should I ignore that too? Is that none of my business?

...age 16 is sexually mature for a boy...
I dont know what up with USA having the age as 18 so low...but if Americans are really sexually not mature at such age than that is not the same with the rest of the world.

Sexually mature doesn't mean emotionally mature.
A girl might be sexually mature (ie physically able to bear a child) by 12 or even younger.

Sexually mature doesn't mean emotionally mature.
A girl might be sexually mature (ie physically able to bear a child) by 12 or even younger.

In Islam, it is considered "moral" to marry a girl that old, and have sexual intercourse with her. Who are you to prove the Muslims wrong? It is all about perspective.
All I know is that God himself created woman to be able to bear a child at aprox. age 12. if God wouldn´t have wanted woman to start having sex that young, he wouldn´t have made them able to even have multiple orgasms at that age; not to mention having a child, and possibly even a healthier child than an older woman can have.
Who are you to contradict our biology?

On the other hand, I know that a woman that old cannot have an emotional maturity to be sexually active; but that is were sexual education (from parents) comes in. A woman is perfecly capable of saying "no" to this sort of things, if she doesn´t want to say "no", well that is another subject.
I know many woman who didn´t start having sex until older, and that was their conviction not the men they were dealing with. I know plenty of men who hitted on this girls when they were younger and wanted to have sex with them at an early age; the girls were mature enought to say "no". If a woman doesn´t want to say no, and you don´t want her to have sex, well, you might as well cage her in prison before she starts doing acts you wouldn´t "approve" at all - lol -

This applies to men as well (girls at age 12, boys at age 14), but without the "child bearing" part :p.

Now I know the moral implications of this, many people would consider this a "heresy"; I just don´t freaking care you know? I´m just saying the truth, the truth doesn´t have to transform itself to fit your standards, you are the one who needs change if your standards don´t fit with the truth.

I think Jimmy and Bobby are the most used names in fake "this kid my kid knows had sex with this other kids mom" stories...I think its a statistic somewhere......

=p

LOL, its just what I pulled out of the air. I didn't want to use their real names. Don't know why, its not as if anyone here knows them.

I thought so hehe. Well as I was 16 not that long ago I would tell you that as a 16 year old boy you wouldnt have had to "force" me to have sex with some of my friends moms...(hot ones). As appalling as it may be for a parent I doubt the kid found it to be that horrible, if he did he would most likely tell someone in a non bragging way, and yea kids just make this kind of shit up all the time, my guess is that its just made up.

I thought so hehe. Well as I was 16 not that long ago I would tell you that as a 16 year old boy you wouldnt have had to "force" me to have sex with some of my friends moms...(hot ones). As appalling as it may be for a parent I doubt the kid found it to be that horrible, if he did he would most likely tell someone in a non bragging way, and yea kids just make this kind of shit up all the time, my guess is that its just made up.

well i guess your never going to find out now are you

and just how am I supposed to not take offense to that??

It's one of those nice things, like wishing someone you don't know a good day. The story sounds contrived, like superluminal said: "the stuff of wet dreams and fantasy" but I don't mean to call you a liar.

Wisdom Seeker
All I know is that God himself created woman to be able to bear a child at aprox. age 12. if God wouldn´t have wanted woman to start having sex that young, he wouldn´t have made them able to even have multiple orgasms at that age; not to mention having a child, and possibly even a healthier child than an older woman can have.
Who are you to contradict our biology?

You know, back in the Dawkins thread I challenged the claim that religion was a source of evil. I take that back. This is disgusting.

Back