Parent sleeping with son's friend

And about bringing the police into this, well, I bet that woman has enough troubles as it is right now, you are just going to bring more suffering to an already suffering soul. ...

I don't give a rats ass about her. Not one iota. I care about Jimmy. Is it more traumatic for him having his friends tell him they did her or stopping her by having her tossed in jail?

And about bringing the police into this, well, I bet that woman has enough troubles as it is right now, you are just going to bring more suffering to an already suffering soul. Would you like to bring more suffering into this world or would you rather transform it into something more beautiful? like compassion, feel the need of this woman for some attention, and you just want to throw her in jail!! c´mon, to be so harsh, everybody makes mistakes, don´t bring more suffering into this world, please!!

Do you ever get tired of this recycled, simplified pseudo-Buddhist crap?

I don't give a rats ass about her. Not one iota. I care about Jimmy. Is it more traumatic for him having his friends tell him they did her or stopping her by having her tossed in jail?

You care about Jimmy, and want to send his mother to jail? No, you don´t care about Jimmy; you need to be understanding of your own emotions.

Do you ever get tired of this recycled, simplified pseudo-Buddhist crap?

roflmao; no I don´t, but apparently you do :shrug: Just put me on ignore list, you have my green light; or would you rather say something to change my mind? ´Cause I like Buddhism, although I´m not a Buddhist.

you need to be understanding of your own emotions.

You need to have an original thought.
You also need to learn how to read: the question in the thread is whether she should tell the cops or not.

´Cause I like Buddhism, although I´m not a Buddhist.

I like bastardizing Asian culture to sound cool, too.

You need to have an original thought.
You also need to learn how to read: the question in the thread is whether she should tell the cops or not.

You need to be understanding of your own emotions there ninja. I already answered her question from my sincere heart, I don´t like to see people suffering, it makes me suffer.

His friends. It's really different for men and women.

I'm more of a man that you are.

oh'reaaalllly?

let me hug you

imageofmefp3.jpg

so juvenile...gullible...and stereotypical

%^&$* CRAP! I hate this situation. I need advice. And I will not have double standards on this, so I don't want to hear any 'lucky boy' crap. :mad:

My 16 yr old son had a child with problems in his class who has been sent to a problem child school. This boy Jimmy has parents who care less about him. (drunk Mom, cokehead Dad) My son told me that a mutual friend Bobby slept with Jimmy's mom. Bobby told Jimmy. Jimmy beat up Bobby which is one of the reasons he got expelled. My son told me that Bobby is not the only child Jimmy's mom has slept with. These boys were 15/16 when this happened.

I want so badly to call the cops. I worry about breaking my son's trust but I feel more strongly for Jimmy. I want that woman in jail for what she has done to her son, but will her being in jail and exposing what she has done create more mental problems for him?

Seriously, i never thought that people like that truly existed. Can't you give the police an anonymous tip-off about her, before she molests someone else!!

EDIT: As someone else pointed, this boy has alot on his plate right now and his mum going to jail won't really help him a postive way. I guess the best thing you can do is keep your son away from her. A bit off topic, but you think is the reason for double standard???

Last edited:
Back