Parent sleeping with son's friend

I am trying to figure that out myself. I don't see him talking about his life. Xev, you use that line alot, "that nobody cares about". I am just wondering if you speak for everybody here.

Shorty! You've come back, my honey-blossum! I was referring to his long tangent about where he lives and how he was a nice person, which really has nothing to do with the fact that he's talking about how it's appropriate to have sex with 12 year olds.

But no matter! You've returned to find anything critical of me, and for that I love you. Have you told your boyfriend about us yet?

Shorty! You've come back, my honey-blossum! I was referring to his long tangent about where he lives and how he was a nice person, which really has nothing to do with the fact that he's talking about how it's appropriate to have sex with 12 year olds.

But no matter! You've returned to find anything critical of me, and for that I love you. Have you told your boyfriend about us yet?

I just think when you keep saying nobody cares you are speaking for
everyone here. Maybe some ppl actually do care when somebody refers
to things in their life.

No need to tell him. He knows I am not attracted to the trailer trash type. ( no offence) as you always put it.

Well, she went to jail and she has more cases pending against her.
When would this person get on a sex offender list? When she gets out?

Back