Parent sleeping with son's friend

how is telling the parents of the child something you overheard their kids saying going behind anyones back?

If you really want to help, you would go to the person responsible, and try to help that person; instead of going behind that person telling everybody what she/he did, that is useless.

I have no religion, I only say what I believe as truth.

But again, the truth has no responsability to adapt into your precoceived judgemental attitude. The fact is, sexually mature men and women should be able to have sex with whoever they want to, regardless of age and divisions. The only thing preventing people from doing it is the law, as if that is not stupid enough; a law made by sexually repressed perverts hidding behind traditional stupidity.

You're justifying sex with 12 year olds because of the way you read the Q'ran. The "truth" is that you should be sterilized.
Generally I dislike age of consent laws, but if weird, sick, uptight little control freaks like you want to delay the age of legal maturity, you have no right to sexually exploit the "children" that you have arbitrarily created.

Besides, 16 is legal where I live.

You're justifying sex with 12 year olds because of the way you read the Q'ran.....

makes me wonder about the ages of the women he's been with. :(

Not saying you're a pedophile Wisdom, but it does make me wonder how you can condone this kind of behavior. How you can find excuses for it and say its natural. How people who report it are just gossiping. :shrug:

Orleander:

Yep, he sounds like a pedo. 12? Now, I've met some hot 16 year old boys, any woman would find them attractive. But most 12 year olds aren't developed - you're attracted to them, you're a pedo.

Anyways I think you did the right thing. We deny 16 year olds the right to vote, to enter binding contracts, we limit their freedom of movement and employment - we don't have the right to fuck people like that and then literally fuck them.

hey now lets not throw around those kind of accusations, he may have just been presenting those arguments to do just that, insight more argument or play devils advocate......seriously guys not cool

hey now lets not throw around those kind of accusations, he may have just been presenting those arguments to do just that, insight more argument or play devils advocate......seriously guys not cool

I'm a Mom of a little girl and when I hear a guy say 'what's wrong with it. Its just natural' every alarm I have goes off. THAT is natural.
And I'm not saying he is, I'm just saying, when you say things like that, it's gonna make people wonder. I don't think he is, but his mind set is questionable.

I went to the site for sex offenders in our area. The only one convicted of a crime against a child is a woman. :eek:

What's the age of consent in your state? In many states it's 16 or younger. I even think that in some states it's different for boys and girls. This lady may be in the clear no matter what you do.

It was the first question I asked the cop. He said 17 is the legal age here in MI.
My son (as a junior) is still 16. This all took place last year when he was 15. I'm assuming most of his classmates were 15-16, the same age her son Jimmy.
But I don't know. I can't imagine its going to trial without any evidence of her sleeping with at least 1 underage boy.

You're justifying sex with 12 year olds because of the way you read the Q'ran.

lol, you are cracking me up on this one. First, I´m not a muslim, and I don´t care much for dogmas; but I do care about the different perspectives people have.
For example: Muslims think is ok to marry a 12 year old, American law says you´re not allowed to do so until you´re 18. Different perspectives, whos got it right now? Nature says when boys and girls are sexually mature (14 and 12 respectively). That´s all I´m pointing at, different perspectives, with a bit of biology on it, just FACTS.
I never said I´m justifying it, that is not my fight; my fight is with hypocritical perspectives.

The "truth" is that you should be sterilized.
lol

Generally I dislike age of consent laws, but if weird, sick, uptight little control freaks like you want to delay the age of legal maturity, you have no right to sexually exploit the "children" that you have arbitrarily created.

Besides, 16 is legal where I live.

I´m all but a control freak, I´m not looking to change any laws, just pointing out the hypocritical side of them; I wish they were different does not mean I´m going to fight for that! I just don´t care so much.

I´m not talking about sexually exploiting the "children" either, that is just mean and stupid.

makes me wonder about the ages of the women he's been with. :(

Not saying you're a pedophile Wisdom, but it does make me wonder how you can condone this kind of behavior. How you can find excuses for it and say its natural. How people who report it are just gossiping. :shrug:

I condone this kind of behaviour because it is not rape we are talking about here, I´m talking about sex between 2 consenting sexually mature people.

But, it does not mean I like it either, I´m just saying that some people do like young adults and if the little fellows are ignorant in the subject, they are going to fall for it, wether you want to or not. Sex is not something to be ignored, and some parents preffer to go to the authorities before talking to their own kids about sex.

Wisdom Seeker:
lol, you are cracking me up on this one. First, I´m not a muslim, and I don´t care much for dogmas; but I do care about the different perspectives people have.

I didn't claim that you were.

For example: Muslims think is ok to marry a 12 year old, American law says you´re not allowed to do so until you´re 18. Different perspectives, whos got it right now? Nature says when boys and girls are sexually mature (14 and 12 respectively). That´s all I´m pointing at, different perspectives, with a bit of biology on it, just FACTS

"Nature" says no such thing, age of sexual maturity varies due to hormone exposure, genetics, nutrition and plenty of other things. Even now, with the age of sexual maturity a few years lower than it traditionally has been, most 12 year olds don't menstrate.

I´m not talking about sexually exploiting the "children" either, that is just mean and stupid.

The law in this country allows adults to have a grotesque amount of power over teenagers. It seems to serve you people well enough - you have fodder for your wars and fodder for the jobs nobody wants - so you can obey the few provisions that are to "protect" them (although of course, this impractical notion of childhood protects nobody)

Back