Objects moving inside of my house

what do you think happened? do you really think that someone broke into your home, with no signs of forced entry, just to fuck with you? who would do that? who could do that? you've suggested that someone may have been snooping to steal your ideas, but if someone was really a thief, and they knew enough about the dolls to use them to fuck with you, why in the hell wouldn't they have stolen them?

As my other posts said, I think that someone came in while I was gone but now I have taken steps to suprise anyone who enters my home without my permission to see to it they won't ever be able to that again.

They didn't. They left that one item exactly where it had always been and rotated the entire house (and world) round it.

As my other posts said, I think that someone came in while I was gone but now I have taken steps to suprise anyone who enters my home without my permission to see to it they won't ever be able to that again.

Why would someone come into your home and move one small item.

i want to know this too. do you have someone in mind that would do this? is there a way into your place without having to force your way in? if there's not then how is it you think they got in without leaving any evidence besides the doll being moved? and why in the hell did they move the doll? who would do that? and why in the hell am i asking the same questions i already have? why can't you answer my questions?

listen, i don't know what kind of friends you have, or what kind of people you think are going to extremes to mess with you, but from where i am, the supernatural sounds like a more plausible explanation than what you're suggesting. i'm sorry, but it just sounds ridiculous.

but from where i am, the supernatural sounds like a more plausible explanation than what you're suggesting. i'm sorry, but it just sounds ridiculous.

That the default solution would be supernatural is ridiculous. It's about as likely as Dyw's satirical solution.

That the default solution would be supernatural is ridiculous. It's about as likely as Dyw's satirical solution.

no it's not.

unless there's a really easy way into his home, and unless he knows of some really unusual person who would do such a bizarre thing, i'm sorry, it just doesn't add up.

Alright, we'll play this game.

What supernatural force then? Jesus? Poltergeists? Mayan spirits? Loki?

How about a temporal rip in space-time? Not spooky enough probably.

no it's not.

unless there's a really easy way into his home, and unless he knows of some really unusual person who would do such a bizarre thing, i'm sorry, it just doesn't add up.

The most ligical explanatin is he didnt notice the object for a long time and then when he looked at it is was moved from where he would normally had, and did position it. This most likely was due to someone in his home, with him knowing it, looked at the object and observed the object and at the same time moving said object. Only he didnt see this happen and he hadnt noticed the object since that happened.

The most ligical explanatin is he didnt notice the object for a long time and then when he looked at it is was moved from where he would normally had, and did position it. This most likely was due to someone in his home, with him knowing it, looked at the object and observed the object and at the same time moving said object. Only he didnt see this happen and he hadnt noticed the object since that happened.

only he knows whether that's a plausible explanation, and if he doesn't tell us i guess we'll never know. i know however, that if i visited someone's home, and they had collectible dolls situated a particular way and on display, i sure as hell wouldn't touch them or move them. it's not like they're dolls that you play with.

Of course it is.
There IS NO EVIDENCE FOR THE SUPERNATURAL.
To claim it's the most "plausible" explanation is ridiculous to the point of insanity.

don't you fucking tell me there's no evidence for the supernatural when i've sat and watched the shit go down right in front of my eyes. the only reason you think that's ridiculous is because you don't believe in the supernatural.

what's ridiculous is that he's gone so far as to booby trap his place, but he can't, or won't, answer the questions i've asked him.

seriously. who in the hell would do what he's suggesting was done? it's ridiculous.

just as a disclaimer, i absolutely believe the natural can be even more bizarre than the supernatural at times. if i had to pick my own most bizarre experience it would be a natural one, and not the supernatural one i described in this thread or any other one i've experienced.

There's not much needed to get into my house, I really am not that concerned living here in Key West because most everyone knows each other however there are a few residents that no one knows that live very close by. As I said I come up with ideas and perhaps someone wanted to try and steal some of them from my PC that I keep them in. Since I was gone over 2 hours someone could have entered, downloaded then left without me knowing it BUT they left a calling card just to show me that they can get in whenever they want without me knowing about it. But I never suspected a supernatural being to be responsible but since I didn't understand the reason I thought this area was best to address this bizarre happening.

That said today I bought a few new items that should eliminate any further illegal entry into my home. Motion sensors are interesting things to use to do all sorts of stuff with. ;)

There's not much needed to get into my house, I really am not that concerned living here in Key West because most everyone knows each other however there are a few residents that no one knows that live very close by. As I said I come up with ideas and perhaps someone wanted to try and steal some of them from my PC that I keep them in. Since I was gone over 2 hours someone could have entered, downloaded then left without me knowing it BUT they left a calling card just to show me that they can get in whenever they want without me knowing about it. But I never suspected a supernatural being to be responsible but since I didn't understand the reason I thought this area was best to address this bizarre happening.

That said today I bought a few new items that should eliminate any further illegal entry into my home. Motion sensors are interesting things to use to do all sorts of stuff with. ;)

well no offense but, it still seems like a colossal stretch, to the point of paranoia i think perhaps. i don't know. i'll be interested to know how the motion detectors work out.

also, i think this rules out your theory john99, as he mentions that he was gone for over 2 hours, implying that he must have noticed the dolls in the correct position just prior to leaving, and noticed the doll had been moved upon his return.

Last edited:
Back