Objects moving inside of my house

Nay he just doesn't want to admit infront of the Atheists that he thinks spirits are real, one simple observation confirms this, he posted this thread in the pseudoscience sub forum ^_^. this indicates he believes it to be something of the super-natural and not of the conventional realm of "goings on".
Er, no. If you bother to read he thinks it was an intruder.

Er, no. If you bother to read he thinks it was an intruder.

If he thought it was an intruder why is this thread in the Pseudoscience sub-forum?. What is Pseudo about breaking and entering? would't that be in the Ethics, Morality and Justice sub forum based under a breaking and entering Law?. or better yet "free thoughts"

If he thought it was an intruder why is this thread in the Pseudoscience sub-forum?. What is Pseudo about breaking and entering? would't that be in the Ethics, Morality and Justice sub forum based under a breaking and entering Law?. or better yet "free thoughts"

Because when I found the object that moved in the OP I was only trying to guess which forum would be more appropriate to put it in. I figured that whoever was in charge of this forum would move it themselves if they saw it wasn't meant to be put here. I agree with you that "free thoughts" was my first intention but then I changed my mind and posted here instead. Moving objects can be considered by many to be a paranormal activity just because you may think otherwise. As I stated, I think it was someone playing very dangerous games within my home and one day they might just get a very strong message about their criminal ways.

It's not my fault you don't understand Arabic.

In the whole world there are about 20 percent of the inhabitants, at best, that speak Arabic. So the rest of us speak many other languages but it seems that English is primarily the host language for everyone to understand and use.

i don't really like the term supernatural. or i don't get it perhaps. if something exists then it's natural. we just don't understand everything that's natural is all.

i don't know what moved his doll, but after what i've seen happen in my own living room, vs what i've heard regarding cosmic's possible (?) explanation, i'm inclined to think that it's probably not a human messing with cosmic, at least not in any conventional way known to people like us.

i don't know what was manipulating that stationary on my coffee table that day. all i know is that i sat there and watched it happen, and i wasn't doing it. there was no one else there, that i could see anyway. there was no wind or heat or moisture or light or any force i could identify that was causing it to happen. but something was obviously causing it to happen. :shrug:

It has to be a person screwing with me. One day they wll find themselves on the other end of the suprise. ;)

i'd love to know what cosmic would do if he was to actually witness his little doll getting turned around "all by itself". what would you do then cosmic?

I'd believe that the doll moved then. If I see it move, then I will only say that the Kachina moved but no other object did.

I was following this thread while I was banned, first of all you have some wierd voodoo dolls in your house which I find strange. secondly if you want to get rid of any spirits then I can remove them for you if you like and teach you how.

Master of the Jinns

peace.

They are not "voodoo" they are sacred Katchina dolls made by Shamen for the most part which were made from a natural growing tree where they lived.

how did they see the device? if they had opened the door would the device have gone off, even if they hadn't stepped in yet?

btw, you don't have some horror movie style booby trap set up do you? nobody's going to get decapitated or impaled if they do come in are they?

LOL! No, not at all, I've set up something that will "capture" them then cause a bit of a thing to happen to show them how lucky they are. ;)

In the future, when dealing with you, I will match my attitude with yours.
Have a nice day.

Well don't tell me which language to post in then,

your a Mod so when you tell somebody to stop doing something I assume it's against forum policy. but no it turns out it isn't it's just against your "personal preference".

If you find it rude for me telling you "No ile post in what language I like" then get sensitive about it and go cry in the mod forums or something.

You have a pleasant day too good sir.

*Winks*

In the whole world there are about 20 percent of the inhabitants, at best, that speak Arabic. So the rest of us speak many other languages but it seems that English is primarily the host language for everyone to understand and use.

Mhm, what's your point? I posted a single Line of arabic text. You got a problem with that?

Well don't tell me which language to post in then,

your a Mod so when you tell somebody to stop doing something I assume it's against forum policy. but no it turns out it isn't it's just against your "personal preference".

If you find it rude for me telling you "No ile post in what language I like" then get sensitive about it and go cry in the mod forums or something.

You have a pleasant day too good sir.

*Winks*

I'd like to understand what you say but I don't read Arabic so be considerate of those who can't read Arabic and write in English as you know how to convey your thoughts and opinions. Thanks. :)

They are not "voodoo" they are sacred Katchina dolls made by Shamen for the most part which were made from a natural growing tree where they lived.

Oh I see Shamans making wooden dolls with magical spells, yup that's not woo woo like voo doo dolls.

What's the difference? it's all hocus pokas mumbo jumbo magic spells wizards, shamans, Juju men.

LOL @ "Sacred" it's a wooden dolly dude.

Oh I see Shamans making wooden dolls with magical spells, yup that's not woo woo like voo doo dolls.

What's the difference? it's all hocus pokas mumbo jumbo magic spells wizards, shamans, Juju men.

LOL @ "Sacred" it's a wooden dolly dude.

A kachina can represent anything in the natural world or cosmos, from a revered ancestor to an element, a location, a quality, a natural phenomenon, or a concept. There are more than 400 different kachinas in Hopi and Pueblo culture. The local pantheon of kachinas varies in each pueblo community; there may be kachinas for the sun, stars, thunderstorms, wind, corn, insects, and many other concepts. Kachinas are understood as having humanlike relationships; they may have uncles, sisters, and grandmothers, and may marry and have children. Although not worshipped, each is viewed as a powerful being who, if given veneration and respect, can use their particular power for human good, bringing rainfall, healing, fertility, or protection, for example.

240px-Kachina_dolls.jpg

A kachina can represent anything in the natural world or cosmos, from a revered ancestor to an element, a location, a quality, a natural phenomenon, or a concept. There are more than 400 different kachinas in Hopi and Pueblo culture. The local pantheon of kachinas varies in each pueblo community; there may be kachinas for the sun, stars, thunderstorms, wind, corn, insects, and many other concepts. Kachinas are understood as having humanlike relationships; they may have uncles, sisters, and grandmothers, and may marry and have children. Although not worshipped, each is viewed as a powerful being who, if given veneration and respect, can use their particular power for human good, bringing rainfall, healing, fertility, or protection, for example.

240px-Kachina_dolls.jpg

...................... Dude...and you actualy believe this crap?. these dolls can't do nothing lol ile break them with my axe. they are wooden dolly's , not magical little people.

Did you seriously just tell me that these little wooden dolls get married and have children. Dude...... they are pieces of wood they cant get married, they can't have children and they dont have magical powers.

>_>

Back