Objects moving inside of my house

LOL, I do that to my husband all the time. He has OCD and is a counter. When he pisses me off, I take something off the wall. He will count and recount trying to figure out what is missing. He goes to the bathroom and I put it back.
I'm going to hell
You and my wife , Bad Orleander

Interestingly I have encountered a very unique experience here at my house. While I was out having a bite to eat for a few hours I came home to find that one of my Kachina dolls was moved ever so slightly from a north/south direction to a east/west direction. Now I know that nothing else was moved except that one Kachina so why did this happen? What would cause a thing like this to take place while I was away but not when I was at home? Since my neighbors didn't see anyone here I wouldn't think that someone came in and moved this piece but they might have if they were a neighbor. Is there other explanations for this sort of weird sort of thing happening? Has anyone else had this happen to them?

After contemplating as to why this was done I figure that someone is getting inside my house after seeing me leave and just looking around for my experiments or other things I've been up to. Since people around here know about my inventiveness I'm sure that they would like to find out what I'm up to and want to steal it if they could. I do believe that any other reason is reasonable but am willing to listen to others here about what they think it might be. :shrug:

I carried forward the original post, to comment on the moving Kachina doll. Without reading every single post, I may be repeating an explanation raised by someone else. If so, I apologize.

When heavy equipment is working on the road, even though we are over 100 yards back from the lane and our house is built of 8 ' logs on a poured concrete footing, the vibration is sufficient sometimes to cause small movements of objects on the table or counter top. Also, if an object is placed upon even a grain or two of spilled sugar or salt, it can be sufficient to allow small movement of the object if there are vibrations from movement within or without the building. We also experience earth tremors on occasion, so any of these could also be an explanation.

I once watch a glass on the counter beside me perform a most unusual movement, caused by the surface tension of a bit of moisture between the glass and the surface it was sitting on. Pretty trippy when you are standing right beside it and no one else around, lol...:eek:

Just to add an intriging twist to the possibilities.
read somewhere: "Commonly when one is "possessed" by a spirit in a way that is comprehensive the memory of what happens whilst possessed is no available to the original body owner."
In medical science they refer to this as a rare "multiple personality disorder" where one personality has no recollection of the others activities when in control.

Just a possibility that the "spirit" of the doll has an affinity with you and is attempting to say so....by demonstarting it's ability to exert significant influence by getting your body to turn it's symbolic doll, 45degrees. IN my language "an object inspired emmulation"
Certainly not Telekinetic is the feeling I get...
It would be interesting to note details like which direction it was facing relative to the other dolls. And what the doll ended up looking at or pointing to. Stuff like that...

I carried forward the original post, to comment on the moving Kachina doll. Without reading every single post, I may be repeating an explanation raised by someone else. If so, I apologize.

When heavy equipment is working on the road, even though we are over 100 yards back from the lane and our house is built of 8 ' logs on a poured concrete footing, the vibration is sufficient sometimes to cause small movements of objects on the table or counter top. Also, if an object is placed upon even a grain or two of spilled sugar or salt, it can be sufficient to allow small movement of the object if there are vibrations from movement within or without the building. We also experience earth tremors on occasion, so any of these could also be an explanation.

I once watch a glass on the counter beside me perform a most unusual movement, caused by the surface tension of a bit of moisture between the glass and the surface it was sitting on. Pretty trippy when you are standing right beside it and no one else around, lol...:eek:

your not Morris . That is good. He has 10' logs . We had a earthquake outside of Dillon Montana several years ago which is rare. My wife had never been in an earthquake and thought she was experiencing a poltergeist

Back