Objects moving inside of my house

Actually I didn't want to bring this up but about 3 years ago I came home and a table was moved. It was right next to the door so that's why I noticed it because it was in my pathway and it wasn't when I left. I didn't bring this up for thinking that I might have moved the table as I walked by it before I left but that would have moved it away from the path not into the path.

i had stuff move around my house by itself once remember?

according to popular belief a hallucination must have occurred while you were out. sorry you missed it. ;)

It is made of hard wood from a special tree that is only found on the reservation I'm told. So it won't just fall over for it is made very strong.
Hey.. you ignored this post:
Hmm wait, I thought it was a ragg doll of some kind. Turns out it's a wooden one?
Perhaps he brushed against it without knowing it and then later discovered the consequences.
cosmictraveler said:
..I always pass by that figurine when I leave the house
Hmm..

You have an upturned nasal passage, for easy access to your hippocampus/lizard.

I'll have to find something to protect that as well, thanks for informing me about my weakness. ;)

If you were serious about experimentation, you would have brought us more data, observation notes, camera monitoring results on the subject

I'm doing that now, I didn't have that equipment before but now I'm buying it to monitor the situation more closely.

according to popular belief a hallucination must have occurred while you were out. sorry you missed it. ;)

this is funny damnit.

I sort of do, but can't remember the entire story. :shrug:

i was planning to send a letter to someone and i had the letter written on stationary, an open box of envelopes, and a piece of paper with the address i was sending it to sitting on my coffee table. i wanted to send a copy of an old cassette recording i had with the letter, so i ran to the walgreens on the corner to pick up a blank cassette. i was gone for maybe 15 min. when i got back i walked past the coffee table and the piece of paper with the address on it was on the floor. i have a big dog with a big fan tail and 3 cats in the house so i automatically assumed one of them knocked it off the table. but when i picked it up i noticed that the paper was weird looking. on either side of the page where you might hold it if you were reading it, the paper looked, well the best i can describe it is it looked like it had gotten wet and then had dried. it wasn't wet. there were no bite marks or punctures. it wasn't torn. i thought that was weird but whatever, i put the paper back on the table and progressed to the cassette player to make the copy and when i opened it there was already a tape in it. unmarked, and i never use my cassette player so i popped it back in and hit play to see what it was. it was a mix tape a friend of mine left in there a while ago. so i'm sitting on the couch listening to it and the coffee table's right in front of me and that piece of paper began to move. the areas that looked morphed already were continuing to do so, and moving in towards the center of the page, and as it did the corners and the edges of the paper started curling inwards. it was wadding itself up. and then i noticed that the cellophane packaging on the envelopes was shrinking, or it looked like it was. it was becoming striated, and the envelopes began to be pushed out the open end. it went on for several minutes or more i guess.

Last edited:
Am I the only one who's concerned less about the moving of the doll, and more concerned that Coz owns dolls and knows their exact position? :)

Am I the only one who's concerned less about the moving of the doll, and more concerned that Coz owns dolls and knows their exact position? :)

LOL! :D I know what you mean. I've had these Kachina dolls for over 25 years except the one that was moved, it was given to me about 5 years ago. Kachina dolls are very important in the Hopi tribe way of life if you ever read about them. They are highly collectible and are worth a great deal to certain collectors. Men usually make them and Shaman very rarely make them which makes mine worth much more in a spiritual sense.

Maybe the other dolls didn't wanna play with the noob doll and pushed it away. Maybe the noob hit on one of the other dolls and it's lover got angry. Who knows. Any doll psychologists on these forums?

Maybe the other dolls didn't wanna play with the noob doll and pushed it away. Maybe the noob hit on one of the other dolls and it's lover got angry. Who knows. Any doll psychologists on these forums?

A Kachina war! LOL! I don't think so, after all they were made by Native Americans and were supposed to bring good fortune to those who made them or who owns them.

Men usually make them and Shaman very rarely make them which makes mine worth much more in a spiritual sense.

So ALL your kachina were made by shaman?

Just some of them? Just this one?

Found any evidence of anyone getting in your house yet?

Did you turn the doll back to face the original direction?

Was it facing east or west? not just east-west direction...east OR west?

What color is it?

What animals/birds are it's decorations made of?

What are its' hands holding?

LOL! :D I know what you mean. I've had these Kachina dolls for over 25 years except the one that was moved, it was given to me about 5 years ago. Kachina dolls are very important in the Hopi tribe way of life if you ever read about them. They are highly collectible and are worth a great deal to certain collectors. Men usually make them and Shaman very rarely make them which makes mine worth much more in a spiritual sense.

Coz, you know I was pulling your chain. You are my friend...I was just fucking with you.

I knew that but do you want to buy a Kachina doll for your own now? ;)

are you joking here? i mean, you're winking but, aren't you also insinuating that the doll is freaking you out? or what happened to it is bothering you? is this thread a joke? i mean you tell me (you started the thread), are you concerned or intrigued? i can't tell. i'm a little confused about what you think happened and whether you care or not, and it seems like you're being a little evasive, so i'll ask you more questions, since you didn't like the one i asked in post #51. i'm sorry i can't remember exactly what your views are regarding the supernatural or spiritual things and i can't really tell by what you've posted in this thread; perhaps you could clarify. i'm pretty sure you stated that you didn't believe in "such things" as ghosts. does that mean spirits of all types? you mentioned that the dolls have spiritual significance. do you really believe that, or are you just recognizing that some people believe that but not you?

what do you think happened? do you really think that someone broke into your home, with no signs of forced entry, just to fuck with you? who would do that? who could do that? you've suggested that someone may have been snooping to steal your ideas, but if someone was really a thief, and they knew enough about the dolls to use them to fuck with you, why in the hell wouldn't they have stolen them?

Back