Objects moving inside of my house

Wait i think I see Bilbo Baggins in my back garden, let me go smoke some pipe weed with him and then we can go visit the elves of rivendale.

*skips off in a gay manner and dances with the magical pixies*

...................... Dude...and you actualy believe this crap?. these dolls can't do nothing lol ile break them with my axe. they are wooden dolly's , not magical little people.

Did you seriously just tell me that these little wooden dolls get married and have children. Dude...... they are pieces of wood they cant get married, they can't have children and they dont have magical powers.

>_>

I don't but they do. You believe in your "God" don't you?

I don't but they do. You believe in your "God" don't you?

What does god have to do with your collection of dolly's?, you are the one who posted about how they have magical powers and can have babies, you said they are sacred aswell lol. how am I supposed to know what parts you believe and which parts you dont. :shrug:

I gave an honest reply first of all I even tried to help you out by typing a transliterated version of the purification prayer before Surah Al fatiha so that you could read it out loud and actualy rid yourself of anything negative there.

But you didn't seem to care so then Im telling you what your wooden dolls are, just that girls play toys.

meh

What does god have to do with your collection of dolly's?, you are the one who posted about how they have magical powers and can have babies, you said they are sacred aswell lol. how am I supposed to know what parts you believe and which parts you dont. :shrug:

I gave an honest reply first of all I even tried to help you out by typing a transliterated version of the purification prayer before Surah Al fatiha so that you could read it out loud and actualy rid yourself of anything negative there.

But you didn't seem to care so then Im telling you what your wooden dolls are, just that girls play toys.

meh

Because we all have different beliefs and respecting others beliefs are what I strive to do. Do you as well?

I'd believe that the doll moved then. If I see it move, then I will only say that the Kachina moved but no other object did.

what would you speculate made it move then? factoring in the table and the unlocked door i assume...

cosmic,

i wanna know about the door. i know they unlocked the door, but i'm assuming they didn't open it, or it would have set off the motion detector, is that correct? and if they didn't open the door, how do you think they saw the device?

cosmic,

i wanna know about the door. i know they unlocked the door, but i'm assuming they didn't open it, or it would have set off the motion detector, is that correct? and if they didn't open the door, how do you think they saw the device?

You know they could have seen through the WINDOW that's on the door. :D

Last edited:
cosmic,

They didn't come in, only unlocked the door. The motion dectector doesn't activate until it senses a movement and its sensivtivity setting is at a high level now. That means it would take alot of movement to set it off.

Well don't tell me which language to post in then,

your a Mod so when you tell somebody to stop doing something I assume it's against forum policy. but no it turns out it isn't it's just against your "personal preference".

If you find it rude for me telling you "No ile post in what language I like" then get sensitive about it and go cry in the mod forums or something.

You have a pleasant day too good sir.

*Winks*
Chi , How did you get to be such a rebel rouser . I think you must like conflict . Me personally I respect my authority . Well to a degree anyway . Mods are your friend Chi. Bite the hand My Man

Oh I see Shamans making wooden dolls with magical spells, yup that's not woo woo like voo doo dolls.

What's the difference? it's all hocus pokas mumbo jumbo magic spells wizards, shamans, Juju men.

LOL @ "Sacred" it's a wooden dolly dude.

I would not mock the ways of the Hopi if I was you . It is going to come down to there way or the highway for humanity as a whole and that is not Vodue. It is called energy conservation and respect for the environment you live in.
Masaaw might get you and shake you good if your not careful

Wait i think I see Bilbo Baggins in my back garden, let me go smoke some pipe weed with him and then we can go visit the elves of rivendale.

*skips off in a gay manner and dances with the magical pixies*

Empty Force you mock Me. Pixie dust is real. You just have to know how to use it to benefit Humanity. Short term pain for long term gain my friend . You think the Hopi don't have the truth well you are wrong. The Hopi know my spirit well . They could see Me coming better than most . You don't seem to know so I will tell you . My Christian name is Mike Greathouse Bro and I was born on May the 3rd the day Constantine's Mother found the true cross. They may al sound Like a coinkidink to the nay Sayers , but you couple that with what the Hopi Prophesies and you might start to wonder . The Prophesies says " The Leaders of the world will come the the Great House of Mica" No big deal just more coincidences. Yet last week when I got the call that Bill Glinton read Me and the Music Professors proposal on relief efforts for Haiti ( Say it out loud people) Wood for Haiti!!! You got to wonder why X Presidents are reading a Country Bumpkins world salvation action plan and giving a thumbs up to continue working . Would that be like one of the world leaders the Hopi talk about . I don't know you tell Me . You know it is written that God will walk with you and He will sing for you . I hope the F--ck that is true, because I am f--cking sick of being a social slave and I needs to follow my own dream of being the musician I was meant to be. So I guess I have to save the f--cking world so I can mother fuckers . Shit life is hard and complicated

Cosmictraveler said:
we all have different beliefs and respecting others beliefs are what I strive to do. Do you as well?

I don't think Chi does...that's the dark side of an evangelical.

Because an evangelical is saying "My belief is superior to your belief(or lack thereof)," every time he or she tries to convert.
Chi tries to convert all the time here, so...Chi's actions say no.

That's why I find evangelism offensive.

I don't think Chi does...that's the dark side of an evangelical.

Because an evangelical is saying "My belief is superior to your belief(or lack thereof)," every time he or she tries to convert.
Chi tries to convert all the time here, so...Chi's actions say no.

That's why I find evangelism offensive.

I noticed that he never answered my post as well. I would consider that since he was banned that when he returns he might answer my questions but I won't hold my breath.

Interestingly I have encountered a very unique experience here at my house. While I was out having a bite to eat for a few hours I came home to find that one of my Kachina dolls was moved ever so slightly from a north/south direction to a east/west direction. Now I know that nothing else was moved except that one Kachina so why did this happen? What would cause a thing like this to take place while I was away but not when I was at home? Since my neighbors didn't see anyone here I wouldn't think that someone came in and moved this piece but they might have if they were a neighbor. Is there other explanations for this sort of weird sort of thing happening? Has anyone else had this happen to them?

After contemplating as to why this was done I figure that someone is getting inside my house after seeing me leave and just looking around for my experiments or other things I've been up to. Since people around here know about my inventiveness I'm sure that they would like to find out what I'm up to and want to steal it if they could. I do believe that any other reason is reasonable but am willing to listen to others here about what they think it might be. :shrug:

LOL, I do that to my husband all the time. He has OCD and is a counter. When he pisses me off, I take something off the wall. He will count and recount trying to figure out what is missing. He goes to the bathroom and I put it back.
I'm going to hell

LOL, I do that to my husband all the time. He has OCD and is a counter. When he pisses me off, I take something off the wall. He will count and recount trying to figure out what is missing. He goes to the bathroom and I put it back.
I'm going to hell

No, you will only be pissed off and end up in limbo. :p

Back