Muslims lie

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what do your children and friends think of this?
M*W: I respect my children's choices of religions, and I don't wait for my children to advise me on my beliefs. My Muslim friends think that you are a radical Muslim who doesn't deserve to be heard on this forum. In fact, they have said that you need to be beheaded for your radical beliefs, and I am totally in agreement with their sentiment.

Who wants to inherit the earth? Insaan ke khwahishon ki, koi inteha nahin hain Do gaz zameen bhi chahiye, do gaz kafan ke baad
M*W: S.A.M., if you can't speak English on this forum, then you need to leave. You are a sick detriment to this intelligent community. Stop with your stupid Hindi language. This forum is in English. If you can't speak English, then get lost. I'm sure the other Muslims on this forum will look a lot better once you're gone.

Sorry, no speekee Judea. :D

Hazaaron khwahishen aisi ki har khwahish pe dam nikle
Bahut nikle mere armaan lekin phir bhi kam nikle
:shrug:

כזה תביעות כאשר נתנו הוכחה טובה. בלי הוכחה תביעות האלה מהפה של טיפש

The difference between us SAM...is I can read some arabic...

That was rather silly of him then, since Judaism is almost identical to Islam in its teachings. The only differences are that Islam is not for some chosen people. Whatever is halal for the Yahuds is halal for us. We can eat in any Jews house.

thats funny, so jews arent a part of the menu?

just kidding, but you forgot jews are dhimmmis. and we all know how they were treated.

כזה תביעות כאשר נתנו הוכחה טובה. בלי הוכחה תביעות האלה מהפה של טיפש

The difference between us SAM...is I can read some arabic...

Thats awesome, because I'm writing transliterated urdu. ;)

That was rather silly of him then, since Judaism is almost identical to Islam in its teachings. The only differences are that Islam is not for some chosen people. Whatever is halal for the Yahuds is halal for us. We can eat in any Jews house.

But what is halal for the Muslims is not kashruit for klal Yisroel.

Oh, like what? Which of the things we consider halal are makruh/haram for you?

Dhimmis don't trust the muslims to properly kashruit...so halal may or may not be even halal. Not to mention they don't seem to mind mixing utensils...

Last edited:
Dhimmis don't trust the muslims to properly kashruit...so halal may or may not be even halal. Not to mention they don't seem to mind mixing utensils...

i knew a guy that worked in an arab restaurant. how would you like your hummus with a horse meat? or a urine smell? :D

i knew a guy that worked in an arab restaurant. how would you like your hummus with a horse meat? or a urine smell? :D

hahahahaha
They have a bunch of stores here in Phoenix, unpleasent.

Ah, what is properly kashruit? What utensils?

A fork for chicken is not a fork for cheese. A plate etc etc.
They don't separate sinks, they don't do a lot of things. In general muslims take the least strict rule you can and follow it...until they claim "It's not even a rule" Like that whole Sabbath thing...what happened there? It's in the top 10.

M*W: I respect my children's choices of religions,

Me, I just can't see how these go together.

M*W: That goes for all religions, especially the Abrahamic ones. They are virtually evil. Anyone who professes devotion to the Abrahamic religions are evil. That goes for Christians, Muslims and Jews.

How do the Jews here feel about her 'idea'?

Well, you've made the admittance yourself, what's left to argue?

What about the real issues? Stuff you were talking about earlier?

Takiyya? What about real, nasty lies? Hurting people, taking advantage of others etc.

No, you aren't understanding it. This isn't about contrived paradoxes and various flavors of lying, which is pure crap

You’re telling me there is no difference between a lie and a white lie?

You’re telling me there is no difference between a man: 1st lie - telling his wife she doesn't look fat in her new dress in order to avoid hurting her feelings, and 2nd lie - a man telling his wife he has to stay late at work due to a special assignment when he is actually cheating on her. Both are lies, however there is a World of difference between them.

Can you see that difference?

Yes or No.

this is about a religion that condones lying, your religion. That is what is immoral.

You have already demonstrated your simplistic understanding of this issue as well as the fact that you cannot differentiate between moral and immoral - your statement carries no weight. It is meaningless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back