Jesus Failed

Do you actually think Christians actively pursue wrongdoing? They are just human like you. . Every Christian I know acknowledge they aren't perfect, and try that bit extra to love thy neighbour. Repentance is a core value in Christianity, unless you can't repent from sin you are using the Lord's name in vain.

So... is God pleased wit how his creation plan is workin out... eg... the effectiveness of his repentance plan as the world continues to be a torturous/a hell-hole for millions of children.???

So... is God pleased wit how his creation plan is workin out... eg... the effectiveness of his repentance plan as the world continues to be a torturous/a hell-hole for millions of children.???

Ask their parents, and the "caring" society.

Well i will answr:::
I thank that God coudnt be more pleased wit the way he created humans.!!!

What is the reason that you wont give you'r opinion to whether or not God is pleased wit his creation.???

Well i will answr:::

What is the reason that you wont give you'r opinion to whether or not God is pleased wit his creation.???

Maybe they are just the top of the food chain(through evolution) on this planet, with the potential to be much more.

Seriously? Kids in Africa live with flies that lay their eggs in the eyes of the child. Blindness results. Don't blame the parents for that shit.

People need to change, not insects. Should God kill all insects that lay eggs? You haven't got an argument. Maybe God prefers flies to humans?

Do you actually think Christians actively pursue wrongdoing? They are just human like you. .Every Christian I know acknowledge they aren't perfect, and try that bit extra to love thy neighbour. Repentance is a core value in Christianity, unless you can't repent from sin you are using the Lord's name in vain.

Maybe they are just the top of the food chain(through evolution) on this planet, with the potential to be much more.

Thanks for that information.!!!
BTW... do you thank that God is pleased wit how his creation plan is workin out... eg... the effectiveness of his repentance plan as the world continues to be a torturous hell-hole for millions of children.???

Maybe God prefers flies to humans?

Hmmm... the preferred species praisin God.???

real+flies+on+shit.jpg

Thanks for that information.!!!
BTW... do you thank that God is pleased wit how his creation plan is workin out... eg... the effectiveness of his repentance plan as the world continues to be a torturous hell-hole for millions of children.???

I don't thank God for having to read your twisted nonsense.

I don't thank God for having to read your twisted nonsense.

No prob... its just a diference of opinion... i thank its a bad creation plan which makes it inevitable that millions of children will suffer horribly... you aparently dont.!!!

Thank God for shit, so these beauties can survive.

Lord of the flies :eek:
Hmmm... thanks... that explains a lot :cool:

What is moral and immoral?
Morals are really only somebody's idea of what the law SHOULD be.

Mostly in the personal interaction between persons area

Morals seek to impose a individuals idea of what they think the law should cover

It's not illegal to have sex outside of marriage but you shouldn't do it. It's immoral tut tut.

:)

Morals are really only somebody's idea of what the law SHOULD be.

Mostly in the personal interaction between persons area

Morals seek to impose a individuals idea of what they think the law should cover

It's not illegal to have sex outside of marriage but you shouldn't do it. It's immoral tut tut.

:)

Thanks. So morals are relative to each and everyone. Some people have empathy for example, some cold hearted killers don't. I guess the foundation of most peoples moral codes came from the Judea/christian teachings. Another win for God.

Thanks. So morals are relative to each and everyone. Some people have empathy for example, some cold hearted killers don't. I guess the foundation of most peoples moral codes came from the Judea/christian teachings. Another win for God.
That's why only western societies are moral?

Back