Jesus Failed

Don't know about that. Then again, I was raised in a church where social work was more important than converting people. So my interpretation of what a Christian does may be a little skewed. (i.e - Suppose a brother or a sister is without clothes and daily food. If one of you says to them, “Go in peace; keep warm and well fed,” but does nothing about their physical needs, what good is it? - James 2:15-16)
Ah, a cafeteria Christian.

Wrong. All the people that say they are Christians are Christians. It's just that Christianity is psychological enabling mechanism that allows people to do what they want and still feel like their guilt is forgiven.
Im a true Christan so i dont sin... i just do what i want which dont include sinnin.!!!

In Concluson:::

I have no guilt to be forgivin.!!!

Wrong. All the people that say they are Christians are Christians. It's just that Christianity is psychological enabling mechanism that allows people to do what they want and still feel like their guilt is forgiven.

Do you actually think Christians actively pursue wrongdoing? They are just human like you. .Every Christian I know acknowledge they aren't perfect, and try that bit extra to love thy neighbour. Repentance is a core value in Christianity, unless you can't repent from sin you are using the Lord's name in vain.

Do you actually think Christians actively pursue wrongdoing? They are just human like you. .Every Christian I know acknowledge they aren't perfect, and try that bit extra to love thy neighbour. Repentance is a core value in Christianity, unless you can't repent from sin you are using the Lord's name in vain.
What's the purpose of repentance?

What's the purpose of repentance?

If a murderer(normally convicted) turns to Jesus then he ideally will not murder again once he's released, same for any crime. It's to change your ways so they are more in line with love thy neighbour as yourself, and love thy G-d with all your heart(which is basically to keep the 10 commandments).

Back