Jesus Failed

WWI, WWII, The Hundred Years War, The Indian Wars, The Spanish Conquistadors, etc. Jesus stopped all that shit.

I often think about this, but the way I look at it is what state the world would be in without Jesus? I guess we'll never know. One thing I do know, murderers, serial killers, rapists, war mongers, gods, demi-gods etc. would still exist. When you look at nations with mostly Christian traditions they are better off than the ones without, ones with Islam for example.

I often think about this, but the way I look at it is what state the world would be in without Jesus? I guess we'll never know. One thing I do know, murderers, serial killers, rapists, war mongers, gods, demi-gods etc. would still exist. When you look at nations with mostly Christian traditions they are better off than the ones without, ones with Islam for example.
Yeah, Christians are soooo good compared to godless heathens.

And they were for rent. That excuse doesn't wash.
??

Jesus was dirt poor. So were his followers. No one was going to "rent a scribe" for his impromptu sermons. Nor would that be an important thing to do back then.

You might as well claim that Richard Nixon didn't exist because there are no 3D movies of him.

Are you including the public death by torture of many thousands of Christians, by the hand of other Christians?

He was never their King and could never be their King.

They wouldn't have a Christian King.

Anyway, he's dead.

He failed.
I thought he was an option to redeem the soul, a sacrifice for sin. If he died in the pursuit, wouldn't that make him a success?

Jesus said he would return within one generation, so he lied and failed big time.
"There are those alive today who will see my return." Easy to say when you don't have to face the music. But the curious part is that whoever put those words in his mouth knew that it didn't happen. Cognitive dissonance or just religious mania?

You can't fail if you don't exist

Or if you are a amalgamation of numerous wandering prophets

:)

Back