Jesus Failed

Damned to live among delusional (but nice) people.

I get what you say about Christians, I'm not religious and they make me sick a lot of the time. The fact of the matter is that the vast majority of people whoever lived mean nothing to God.. Sounds unfair and stupid, probably to you, but it's true. Jesus is the Light, the Way and the Truth, I have no doubt about it.

I get what you say about Christians, I'm not religious and they make me sick a lot of the time. The fact of the matter is that the vast majority of people whoever lived mean nothing to God.. Sounds unfair and stupid, probably to you, but it's true. Jesus is the Light, the Way and the Truth, I have no doubt about it.
Then you have a problem, you aren't thinking about what is being presented to you. Doubt keeps us aware. Turning off your mind IS a requirement for religion, of course.

"Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me"

I'm only 66.6 years old, so the possibility exists that I will meet a Christian some day. So far, none have shown up.

I'm only 66.6 years old, so the possibility exists that I will meet a Christian some day. So far, none have shown up.
Wrong. All the people that say they are Christians are Christians. It's just that Christianity is psychological enabling mechanism that allows people to do what they want and still feel like their guilt is forgiven.

Wrong. All the people that say they are Christians are Christians. It's just that Christianity is psychological enabling mechanism that allows people to do what they want and still feel like their guilt is forgiven.
So, Christians can be Christians just by saying they're Christians. Following all the rules in the NT don't play into it. Got it.

So, Christians can be Christians just by saying they're Christians. Following all the rules in the NT don't play into it. Got it.
Yup. There is no legitimate authority on who is a Christian. It's not possible to determine a coherent set of rules, much less follow them.

I'm Christian. I don't feel like I can "do what I want and still feel like my guilt is forgiven."

They follow all the rules in the NT?
Don't know about that. Then again, I was raised in a church where social work was more important than converting people. So my interpretation of what a Christian does may be a little skewed. (i.e - Suppose a brother or a sister is without clothes and daily food. If one of you says to them, “Go in peace; keep warm and well fed,” but does nothing about their physical needs, what good is it? - James 2:15-16)

Back