God should get rid of cancer

Man you sure showed me :rolleyes:
No, you're right. Your profound insights have changed my opinions. It's all clear now. God exists and does not exist. He does nothing and everything. He is creator and non-creator.

See? I can play this idiotic game as well as you.

because you're posting nonsense
Why is it nonsense for? Atheists can say things to me like "this is bullshit" and you won't say its nonsense

Man atheists are so disgusting with intolerance, they want everyone to tolerate their ideas and views but they won't tolerate others

Nah. VO is just such a PITA that it overwhelms my self control at times.

hahaha, you must have low self control man, all I said was God was unchanging and you have some type of mental breakdown

Why is it nonsense for? Atheists can say things to me like "this is bullshit" and you won't say its nonsense

Man atheists are so disgusting with intolerance, they want everyone to tolerate their ideas and views but they won't tolerate others

you're posting random affirmations about god and not offering any logic to back them

nobody is interested in hearing about whatever you believe

you are welcome to offer your input on why doesn't god heal cancer

you're posting random affirmations about god and not offering any logic to back them

nobody is interested in hearing about whatever you believe

you are welcome to offer your input on why doesn't god heal cancer

What are you talking about? I always offer logic to back them up and already viewed my opinion on cancer and God extensively

Man atheists are so intolerant "we don't want to hear what you have say, gtfo"

so vainly intolerant are these atheists...

if anyone posted meaningless random things it was YOU

What are you talking about? I always offer logic to back them up and already viewed my opinion on cancer and God extensively

Man atheists are so intolerant "we don't want to hear what you have say, gtfo"

so vainly intolerant are these atheists...
When will you realize that all of us - theist and atheist alike - can make very little sense of your illogical and incoherent posts? It's not atheist bias. It's simply incomprehensible in general.

When will you realize that all of us - theist and atheist alike - can make very little sense of your illogical and incoherent posts? It's not atheist bias. It's simply incomprehensible in general.

Really? Can you please have some type of substance in your post and explain how/why its illogical and incoherent?

There was nothing illogical or incoherent in what I said, this is just a random insult

Really? Can you please have some type of substance in your post and explain how/why its illogical and incoherent?
I've explained why many times, and you choose to ignore me.

There was nothing illogical or incoherent in what I said, this is just a random insult
No, it's a simple observation. What you post generally comes across as nonsense to almost all of us here.

when you state contradictory things bitch about peoples sources by saying they are wrong and biased but providing no evidence for those claims nor for what you are arguing that makes an statement well illogical and incoherent.

I've explained why many times, and you choose to ignore me.
No you never explained it, you just said "this is bullshit" and got upset and angry and had a mental breakdown

superluminal said:
No, it's a simple observation. What you post generally comes across as nonsense to almost all of us here.
Again, no substance, your argument is "this is nonsense because I and some other atheists say so, case closed"

when you state contradictory things bitch about peoples sources by saying they are wrong and biased but providing no evidence for those claims nor for what you are arguing that makes an statement well illogical and incoherent.

Wow!! Man you sure showed me, I mean you made a claim, provided no examples, and no explanation!

Wow

haha

Back