God should get rid of cancer

No you never explained it, you just said "this is bullshit" and got upset and angry and had a mental breakdown

Again, no substance, your argument is "this is nonsense because I and some other atheists say so, case closed"

Wow!! Man you sure showed me, I mean you made a claim, provided no examples, and no explanation!

Wow

haha

i would gladly dig up my old universal health care threads but i doubt you would understand. i don't see the point in showing evidence because you have shown in unwillingness to read my evidence in the past.

I agree with you VitalOne, there is nothing illogical in anything anyone says.

Nah, you're confused

I never made the claim "there's nothing illogical in anything anyone says"

My claim was that "in this thread I never said anything illogical"

You're confused

i would gladly dig up my old universal health care threads but i doubt you would understand. i don't see the point in showing evidence because you have shown in unwillingness to read my evidence in the past.

Wtf? You're now changing the subject to universal healthcare....nice try though

Wtf? You're now changing the subject to universal healthcare....nice try though

Wtf your not this fucking clueless. Go back and reread my post. I am not changing the subject to UHC but with your mind it is easy to see how you would come to such a conclusion but rather what i was saying was evidence to back my point was contained in threads i started that pertained to UHC.

Man why is Varda posting meaningless random things

She seems to be out to attack theism and theists not to actually have any discussion

this thread here is about cancer, though
Anyway, I agree. Cancer is a horrible disease (lost my mom to it when I was 10yrs old, and my brother, later). God should step up and get rid of it. I bet if all the theists in the world organized (they're good at that) a GetRidOfCancer Prayer day, god would listen and do it. What's wrong with theists?

No need to get emotional and throw ad hominems...but then again I am challenging your great atheistic faith by saying God is unchanging (ROFL, haha)

Man I hope you're not upset and angry about this its not meant to be offensive
Not offensive. It just amazes me how stupid some people can be.

what does that have to do with his unwillingness to end cancer?

God isn't "unwilling" to end cancer, rather its not in your karma to exist in a universe/reality where cancer does not exist, if it was you already be in that world

Since God is unchanging, impartial to all, and equally treats all, God doesn't really "do" anything

He's not unwilling nor willing to end cancer, cancer and all forms of unpleasantness arise from being separate from God

obviously
since he, himself, is not doing anything

Pfffft.

You don't know that. Maybe he's doing it RIGHT NOW! YEAH! Or maybe his way of doing it is through people. Or maybe there isn't a god. Maybe there's a cruel, spiteful god that enjoys suffering.

saying god isn't doing it isn't saying anything at all is it? really? perhaps you're trying to say there is no god but like, you don't know that for sure - nor do I. I would just argue that - it would seem to me in my life, god is rather irrelevant most of the time... (unless I'm speaking with someone I care about, who thinks there is god). Then it's relevant because I care about them and wouldn't try to make god a bummer for them.

Back