God is Impossible

What good will IceAgeCivilizations do on these forums? All I've seen so far is his uncanny ability to ruin threads.
He's a teenage moron who thinks he knows something but is only demonstrating his feeble state of mental development. I almost feel sorry for him/her/it.

Or, perhaps he's made of cheese.....

Sorry, just going with the general vibe around here...

superluminal said:
Then that would place him squarely in the "it" category, wouldn't it?

I should suppose, although personally I've always considered cheese more classifiable as a form of parasite - after all, it's living yet you never hear about it being found in the wild, only ever in proximity to humans. Therefore, a human parasite.

Hardly contradictory to your initial proposition, I suppose....

If people actually stick to the premise of the thread, it should.
I fear it will revert into "God exists. moron", "No God exists, moron".
I will hold out hope, though.
Before I post here it would be good to get a general consensus whether the opening hope of one raven has been dashed or not

Given the current state of play? - From about the bottom of page one onwards. We're currently debating the logic of cheese and what exact sort of moron IceAgeCivilisations actually is - I'll wager no one ever saw that little lot coming...

Or, perhaps not.

What part of natural selection do you not understand besides that you think that fish will naturally select into birds? Is it happening now? Why not now, and why did it supposedly happen only long ago?

Moron is your answer, I thought you'd do better than that, as smart as you supposedly are.
Well, playing into the hands of a fool who is only interested in his book sales and has no interest in discussing the actual claims of evolutionary biology would be pretty silly, don't you think?

Back