Bigfoot Found

I used to live in South Dade county Florida for 40 years where the sighting occured. They call him the "Skunk Ape" down there. I live in Alabama now.

creaturebearbones.jpg

Good call, that's how I "saw" the pic.

Just face it, it's a mangy black bear.
What do you think the bearcups are doing there ?

No it is not a bear it matchs what I saw in 1977 in the Redlands in South Dade County Florida.

2_creature_med.jpg

No, it isn't. You can see the curve where the paw starts. It's kind of standing on it's toes with that foot. Probably leaning on the other limb.

Negative it is firmly on the ground. You can't see all of it because he is standing on a slope that goes downward to the left.He would topple over if he had no pressure on it.

Negative it is firmly on the ground. You can't see all of it because he is standing on a slope that goes downward to the left.He would topple over if he had no pressure on it.

It could be leaning on it's toes. Anyway it's not like he stood like that for an hour.. it's a picture man. He was only in the position for a fraction of a second.
And for all we know he did topple over lol.. ;)

It was a wooded area with pines and palmetto bushes in a rual area and next to large avocado grove. Yes it was looking at me through the window but the window was up and I saw its breath come through the screen when it grunted at me.His head took up almost all the space of the window I was scared out of my skin. I called for my dad. Then I went outside to get a better look at him as my dad went to get the gun. Dad thought it was a prowler.

Back