Bigfoot Found

It was a wooded area with pines and palmetto bushes in a rual area and next to large avocado grove. Yes it was looking at me through the window but the window was up and I saw its breath come through the screen when it grunted at me.His head took up almost all the space of the window I was scared out of my skin. I called for my dad. Then I went outside to get a better look at him as my dad went to get the gun. Dad thought it was a prowler.

You were scared shitless and yet you went outside on your own... ??
So what happened after that ?

Yes I was that scared when I ran around the corner outside and saw a full frontal of him then I stopped dead in my tracks as we both looked each other eye to eye.:shrug:

Yes I was that scared when I ran around the corner outside and saw a full frontal of him then I stopped dead in my tracks as we both looked each other eye to eye.:shrug:

Why did you run right to him if you were that scared ? And what happened next ?

Why did you run right to him if you were that scared ? And what happened next ?

He looked at the woods about 30 feet away then looked at me eye to eye again then in two steps he was gone in the woods breaking the pines over as he bolted through the woods. My dad was right behind me gun in hand but he got there a second to late but he heard it scampering away.:shrug:

He looked at the woods about 30 feet away then looked at me eye to eye again then in two steps he was gone in the woods breaking the pines over as he bolted through the woods. My dad was right behind me gun in hand but he got there a second to late but he heard it scampering away.:shrug:

So your dad never actually saw it ?
Anyway, I have to get up early tomorrow.. have a good remainder of the evening :)

He was still looking in the window as I turned the corner and I stopped dead in my tracks. Then he turned to me. I didn't run right up to him. I was closer to him in the bathroom about six inches away when he grunted at me. I moved very close to the screen to try and get a better look because I didn't think a head could be that large and I grunted first this aggravated him very much.That is when he grunted at me.

Anyway, I have to get up early tomorrow.. have a good remainder of the evening :)

No but our neighbor did later that day and sent his two weimaramer dogs after it while he had his gun drawn. Dad drove me home from school and we both saw our neighbor in our front yard gun drawn. Then dad started to believe my story.:shrug:

My Neighbors name was Hugo Vihlen. I think he is still alive. Pretty neat guy. He sailed across the Atlantic ocean in a 5 foot 4 inch sail boat. He can validate my story.

Did your father and the neighbor both believe it was indeed Bigfoot, or did they think it was just some large animals they couldn't place ?

Yes they SAID it was BIGFOOT.

..Dad thought it was a prowler.

..My dad was right behind me gun in hand but he got there a second to late but he heard it scampering away.:shrug:

No but our neighbor did later that day and sent his two weimaramer dogs after it while he had his gun drawn. Dad drove me home from school and we both saw our neighbor in our front yard gun drawn. Then dad started to believe my story.:shrug:

So we have two conflicting story lines here.
First you suggest your dad and neighbor saw the animal, then you say your dad didn't actually see it.
The neighbor, well, how close was he to the animal ? How well did he see it ?
Wasn't he under the impression he was chasing off a bear ?
And as you saw the neighbor standing there gun drawn, did you or your dad look what he was pointing the gun at ?

And, ofcourse we have this:

Our neighbor at the time is nowhere near 7 foot tall neither was my my dad nor could they break two 4-6 inch diameter pine trees in half as they ran away through the woods.

Were those trees about that diameter ?
crash208.jpg

About half that diameter

Are you certain ? I would say the diameter of the tree in the picture is barely 4 inches.

So what diameter were the trees, 2 inch or 4-6 inch ?
Seems to me you aren't very good at judging dimensions.
Did you wear glasses at the time, or maybe now ? How well is your eyesight ?

No way. The tree in that picture where it meets the car has a diameter of at least a foot, the length of a license tag. My vision is still greater than 20/20. Four inches is a poor guess.

Last edited:
No way. The tree in that picture where it meets the car has a diameter of at least a foot, the leangth of a license tag. My vision is still greater than 20/20. Four inches is a poor quess.

You think ?
What about the other questions I asked ?

So we have two conflicting story lines here.
First you suggest your dad and neighbor saw the animal, then you say your dad didn't actually see it.
The neighbor, well, how close was he to the animal ? How well did he see it ?
Wasn't he under the impression he was chasing off a bear ?
And as you saw the neighbor standing there gun drawn, did you or your dad look what he was pointing the gun at ?

And, ofcourse we have this:
So what diameter were the trees, 2 inch or 4-6 inch ?
Seems to me you aren't very good at judging dimensions.
Did you wear glasses at the time, or maybe now ? How well is your eyesight ?

These..

Never suggested dad saw it. The neighbor saw it good enough to send his two dogs after it and he called it a bigfooot not a bear. Never said he was pointing the gun. He had the gun drawn. Already answered the tree question for you.

Back