Bigfoot Found

Hmm ok.. what kind of mammal (assuming Sasquatch is a mammal) do you think Sasquatch is ?

Emmos I get the impression you are fishing for an argument and not just making friendly conversation. I am not here to fuel your compulsions to seek relief from some obsession-related anxiety.

Hmm ok.. what kind of mammal (assuming Sasquatch is a mammal) do you think Sasquatch is ?

Emmos I get the impression you are fishing for an argument and not just making friendly conversation. I am not here to fuel your compulsions to seek relief from some obsession-related anxiety.

No, I am interested in what sort of animal you think it is :shrug:
Not that you are going to convince me though, admittedly.

Last edited:
It's obviously unmistakabley a bear, the way it's rubbing itself on the scent is classic bear behaviour, primates don't do that, even a hypothetical primate we've not encountered would still have basic primate behaviour and not classic bear behaviour. Scent isn't overly important to primates, they certainly don't rub themselves on deer piss.

No, I am interested in what sort of animal you think it is :shrug:
Not that you are going to convince me though, admittedly.
Dr Lou Natic
06-28-08, 07:37 PM
It's obviously unmistakabley a bear, the way it's rubbing itself on the scent is classic bear behaviour, primates don't do that, even a hypothetical primate we've not encountered would still have basic primate behaviour and not classic bear behaviour. Scent isn't overly important to primates, they certainly don't rub themselves on deer piss.

:shrug: Your not going to convince me, it's obviously a Juvenile Sasquatch it isn't rubbing itself on anything. It is away from the tree and there is a root on the ground. Your seeing things that are not there, smelling deer piss that isn't there? I read it was a fruity bait.

I'm talking about this photo of the animal-
3_creature_med.jpg

That is very clearly a photo of a bear rubbing itself on a scent, it's unmistakable to anyone who is at all familiar with bears.
Might be a fruity scent, might be deer piss, whatever, that's a bear rubbing itself on whatever it is. Not an ape, apes don't do that. The only other animals that do that are dogs/wolves. If you want to claim the sasquatch isn't an ape but rather a relative of the bear or dog with superficial ape like features, fine, but that animal is not an ape.
You being convinced or not is of no consequence to anyone. Who cares? All most of us cared about is what that animal was, turns out it's a bear, end of story.

:shrug: Your not going to convince me, it's obviously a Juvenile Sasquatch it isn't rubbing itself on anything. It is away from the tree and there is a root on the ground. Your seeing things that are not there, smelling deer piss that isn't there? I read it was a fruity bait.

How do you know ?
Do you have an example image of a Sasquatch that we can compare the photograph to ?

How big is a Juvenile Sasquatch foot? There is no record of such a measurement and there is no way you can determine the actual size of the feet in question with just those 2 photos. I have seen some photos where they look rather large and others that are blurry both of which you cannot see exactly where they end. This type of infrared image sensors are inherently sensitive to infrared light, which would interfere with the normal photography by confusing the auto focus calculations or softening the image (because infrared light is focused differently than visible light), or over saturating the red channel. Some parts of a photo become transparent in the infrared.

Do you have an example image of a Sasquatch that we can compare the photograph to ?

I wish now that would be the 1 million dollar prize a certified Sasquatch photo we could use for comparison.

I wish now that would be the 1 million dollar prize a certified Sasquatch photo we could use for comparison.

Then how do you know the animals in the picture are Sasquatches ?

From the pictures I have seen and storys I have heard I see a Sasquatch when I look at it, not a bear it is what it is a Sasquatch.

From the pictures I have seen and storys I have heard I see a Sasquatch when I look at it, not a bear it is what it is a Sasquatch.

That's a little shaky to say the least.
By the way, I thought you said you didn't have an image of Sasquatch ?
Can you please post one you think is representative of your mental image of Sasquatch ? (or post a link since you don't have 20 posts yet..)

Enmos
06-29-08, 08:00 PM
From the pictures I have seen

Seen and have do you not understand the difference? You have seen Sasquatch pictures long arms, long legs, a pointy looking head, short neck kind of like a skinny ape. I'm not going to play go fetch.

I am not going to try to entertain you with answers to your sarcastic remarks I have no reason to. With your 15000+ posts you are not going away so I will. Do you ever feel some obsession has manifested?

Enmos
06-29-08, 08:00 PM
From the pictures I have seen

Seen and have do you not understand the difference? You have seen Sasquatch pictures long arms, long legs, a pointy looking head, short neck kind of like a skinny ape. I'm not going to play go fetch.

I am not going to try to entertain you with answers to your sarcastic remarks I have no reason to. With your 15000+ posts you are not going away so I will. Do you ever feel some obsession has manifested?

Sarcastic remarks ? :confused:
I believe that is your department.

Anyway, you base your argument on third party drawings and hearsay stories..
You do realize that's not a very strong argument, right ?

Tim.. what did you mean by "With your 15000+ posts you are not going away so I will" ?
Away from this tread, or away from this site ?

You'll find I'm a reasonable guy.. if you want me to stop replying to you in this thread just ask me to :)

Back