Bigfoot Found

Bigfoot arrived about 28 min. after the cubs.Perhaps, Bigfoot chased the cubs and mother away from the food.

Well, that at least clears up one thing..
I don't know what to say Cat. You have made up your mind and I just see a mangy bear.. Without further material we aren't going to agree I'm afraid :shrug:

I am working on further material I am trying to contact my old neihgbor after 30 years. Hopefully, he is still alive and well and can remember.

Cat, do you recognize any of this ?
The hypnagogic experience occurs between being awake and asleep, while the hypnopompic experience occurs as one is waking up; both experiences occur within the time period between sleep and waking (or vice versa). Experienced qualities vary, and include fear, awareness of a "presence," chest or back pressure, and an inability to breathe (hence the folkloric notion of mara-like creatures tormenting sleepers), a falling sensation or a feeling of tripping, but sometimes also joy.

During the hypnagogic state, an individual may appear to be fully awake, but has brain waves indicating that the individual is technically sleeping. Also, the individual may be completely aware of their state, which enables lucid dreamers to enter the dream state consciously directly from the waking state (see wake-initiated lucid dream technique).

The hypnagogic state is sometimes proposed as an explanation of experiences such as alien abduction, apparitions, or visions.

It looks like a bear with a severe case of mange to me. The presence of small cubs tends to indicate that it is soon after bears awaken from hibernation which could explain the skinny condition of the bear in picture number two. A bear with no hair and no fat would look like that.

There is no way that thing is a bear, I don’t care if he is hairless and starving the legs are just too long compared to the body. There are bears and deer in the woods there presence means nothing; it was half an hour before this thing showed up.

2_creature_med.jpg

looks like a bear scratching/rubbing itself against a tree, perhaps its stretching while it rubs against the tree...

I don't buy it, mangy bears have a bald look when they start to get thin this looks to me like it has thick hair all over and it looks muscular in the upper body.

I don't buy it, mangy bears have a bald look when they start to get thin this looks to me like it has thick hair all over and it looks muscular in the upper body.

Uhm.. but they have "bald" spots where their fur is really thin.. :shrug:
Armpit and hip for example (the one in the back).

Jim Jones made that happen.
He, Bush and Mick Jagger had a threeway.
Thats why the cover up.

Do you think apes are a more probable explanation ?

No not an ape, seriously this was the latest slip up of an unwary Juvenile Sasquatch. The last mistake was the Patterson film they caught that one red handed crossing an open field. These things are out there and they are getting closer to finally proving it.

Do you think apes are a more probable explanation ?

No not an ape, seriously this was the latest slip up of an unwary Juvenile Sasquatch. The last mistake was the Patterson film they caught that one red handed crossing an open field. These things are out there and they are getting closer to finally proving it.

Ok, so you're saying that those actually are Bigfoots ?

No, that would be Littlefoots not Bigfoots or would it be Bigfeet and Littlefeet or maybe Bigfeets or Littlefeets. No it's a Juvenile Sasquatch and there is only 1 or maybe 2 or maybe there are more behind the tree.

No, that would be Littlefoots not Bigfoots or would it be Bigfeet and Littlefeet or maybe Bigfeets or Littlefeets. No it's a Juvenile Sasquatch and there is only 1 or maybe 2 or maybe there are more behind the tree.

Hmm ok.. what kind of mammal (assuming Sasquatch is a mammal) do you think Sasquatch is ?

Back