Bigfoot Found

Yes I saw it run. Quickest thing I ever saw. Its fur is about 2 inches long at most it is so black it was irredesent blue when the sun shines on it.

Did you see it run ? A cheetah can run over 100 km/h..
A normal bear can outrun a deer too you know..
And a bear standing up can reach 8-9 feet.

Can you please address the other points I made ?

Anyhow, couldn't there be a tiny possibility that you misjudged the speed and height ?
If Bigfoot lives in the forest it most probably is not capable of speeds like that, it's evolutionary nonsense to run over 100 km/h in the forest.
Heights are misjudged readily, especially without a proper reference.

Of course I didn't have a radar gun to measure his speed nor did I have ruler to measure his height. However, the 16X20 inch window he was looking at me through was 7 feet feet off the ground at he bottom and he was bending over slightly to look through it at me.

Of course I didn't have a radar gun to measure his speed nor did I have ruler to measure his height. However, the 16X20 inch window he was looking at me through was 7 feet feet off the ground at he bottom and he was bending over slightly to look through it at me.

Was that your bedroom window ?

Yep very early at sunrise before going to high school in 1977. It is a very curious creature.

At one time he could but he has passed away now but the neighbor can. He seen him too.

Did your father and the neighbor both believe it was indeed Bigfoot, or did they think it was just some large animals they couldn't place ?

Our neighbor at the time is nowhere near 7 foot tall neither was my my dad nor could they break two 4-6 inch diameter pine trees in half as they ran away through the woods.

creaturebearbones.jpg

Back