Bigfoot Found

No way. In your example: his/her front feet are pointed backwards. His/Her legs would have to be broken for that to happen.

No, it's behind the other paw, in a ditch, behind some grass or it's facing straight towards the camera.

Look at the lines I've drawn and then look at the picture without the lines, I think you will see the bears head now.. bearhead-shaped. ;)
P.S. I have made a slight error, the bears head is actually a bit longer then the white lines indicate.

You got his head on the wrong end and his feet are pointed backwards. I'm going with you can't even see the head on the other side of its body. This thing is bent over showing its butt to us and his head is not even shown. His two hind legs and front left arm is showing. His right arm you can't see.

You got his head on the wrong end and his feet are pointed backwards. I'm going with you can't even see the head on the other side of its body. This thing is bent over showing its butt to us and his head is not even shown. His two hind legs and front left arm is showing. His right arm you can't see.

Ow, now I feel stupid :eek:
You are right... I still think it's bear though.

In this image his head is protruding from his left shoulder with his left arm touching the ground. His head is huge.

http://www.bfro.net/avevid/jacobs/jacobs_photos_creature_image_1.asp

He is talking about the long legs:
Webs (other forum) said:
That's an illusion fomented by the skeleton. The shoulder blades are entirely internal and don't add length to the limbs outside the body. The hind leg, however, start more or less right at the hip.

Here's a quick mock-up of the external limb length drawn on top of your skeleton:
legs.jpg

(I knew that year of paleontology would come in handy one day!)
http://www.agw.bombs-away.net/showthread.php?p=930143

No mangy bear. It was between 8-9 feet tall and can run a deer down. Quick as a Cheeta or even quicker.

No mangy bear. It was between 8-9 feet tall and can run a deer down. Quick as a Cheeta or even quicker.

Did you see it run ? A cheetah can run over 100 km/h..
A normal bear can outrun a deer to you know..
And a bear standing up can reach 8-9 feet.

Yes I saw it run. Quickest thing I ever saw. Its fur is about 2 inches long at most it is so black it was irredesent blue when the sun shines on it.

Back