Your time upon this earth is ending...

Superluminal,

Can you trust your Suspicions to be Correct.

RELIGION indeed makes it hard to fare well in this world, but the Messaih himself said that his people are not part of this World's System of Things. Tell me Something new.

Oh and I dont know who will be doing the 'ripping'

Jadon said:
The point is mutated genes have a low chance of being copied on to the next generation, but it is a fact that mutated genes will be wiped out entirely in a few generations.

In the lay-language, that means 'Death' and/or 'Sterility'
No. This is also incorrect.

If you're talking about heritable mutations (the kind that evolution is concerned with) mutations tend to stick around unless they have a deleterious effect on the survival/reproduction of an organism. In fact they have such a tendency to do so that we can identify family lines extending far into the past by them.

https://www5.nationalgeographic.com/genographic/atlas.html

Mutations to non-germ cells are not heritable and thus die with the organism. Perhaps you are confusing or combining the two.

~Raithere

Raithere,

There is nothing wrong with the facts you have stated. But the application of those facts points to a crucial factor that I did not mention - Time (I assumed you would have this in mind).

What you have mentioned is an example of a 'short period' mutation being successful - being carried down several generations.

I am talking about the role of mutation as it stands under Evolutionary Principles. Therefore I am referring to Time in the billions of Years. Everything Evolutionists are saying are just suspicions, but it is becoming all the more evident that mutations will never favour the creation of totally new species.

And by the way, there is still some controversy amongst Evolutionists on the way Evolution is supposed to be happening. I commend them for trying but sooner or later we will have to stand up and tell that their Fairytale Stories are no longer Effective - The children have grown up -Jadon

Jadon said:
What you have mentioned is an example of a 'short period' mutation being successful - being carried down several generations.
No. Mutations can also be traced through species. Even to distantly related ones.

it is becoming all the more evident that mutations will never favour the creation of totally new species.
Mutation only provides the raw material. Natural selection is what drives speciation. It's a logical, natural consequence of the known facts.

And by the way, there is still some controversy amongst Evolutionists on the way Evolution is supposed to be happening.
No, not really.

~Raithere

Jadon said:
Superluminal,

And by the way, Ladies Melt Like Butter In my Hands.

It is Hard being a Christian!!!

Ha ...this is the final statement of who you really worship Jadon.....any worth while CHristian can pick you a mile away.
Teach about armageddon and screw your self silly as some sort of cult leader trying to combine his earthy existence with some sort of distorted higher purpose.
Your testicles rule your mind and drive your to the grandiose.

admit it your whole belief system is a charade to get into the knickers of the less disciplined and vulnerable......

"Your a sinner little girl [or boy] come sit on my lap for punishment and redemtion...." can be heard from the alter of your self-delusion.

I agree. If your going to be a Christian, you must cease from forbidden pleasures. Jadon's words "the girls just melt in my hands...its hard being a christian" might betray an unserious attitude about God, since he either cheats on his wife or has not yet married and lives like a pagan.

If this is true, then by the holy saints I REBUKE you!!!!!!

Jadon must commend himself entirely to God if he wishes to overcome the temptations of the Flesh. This means daily prayer, at least one hour a day, daily scripture readings, church attendence, physical exercise. Also he should find a wife.

Last edited:
Lawdog said:
since he either cheats on his wife or has not yet married and lives like a pagan.

What does it matter if someone lives like pagan?

Also he should find a wife.

That's the way he overcomes the "temptations of the Flesh"?

If this is true, then by the holy saints I REBUKE you!!!!!!

This is great! First, lawdog and lori's version of god contradicts one another and now lawdog and jaydon contradict one another.

Since only one of them (or none of them) could possibly be correct, which two of them will go to hell?

No, this isn't funny to me at all.

Is that because you realized one of the others version of god was more correct than yours and now you'll go to hell?

The part where someone who doesn't know Jesus, takes His name in vain and witnesses falsely regarding Him, His law, His word, His nature...and in turn, making sure that no one really wants to get to know Him. Someone who calls themselves a christian, yet wouldn't know Christ if He were standing right in front of them...out here turning people off to Jesus.

Lori,
The part where someone who doesn't know Jesus, takes His name in vain and witnesses falsely regarding Him, His law, His word, His nature...and in turn, making sure that no one really wants to get to know Him. Someone who calls themselves a christian, yet wouldn't know Christ if He were standing right in front of them...out here turning people off to Jesus.

Do you not see the cosmic irony of this? You are just as bad to him! You can't ever reach a consensus on a simple concept, as atheist/humanist/free-thinkers can, for the simple reason that your beliefs are founded in a world of arbitrary fantasy!

Don't you get it?

Back