Your time upon this earth is ending...

Hey, Lawdude.

i have said before, people choose Hell, God only ratifies your own self condemnation. You should read the original post.

Dictionaries are cheap. Get one already. Ratification is the agreement among multiple entities (law makers, governments, etc.) or contractual entities.

Are you saying that god has to get group agreement to send you to hell? Is it a negotiation or a treaty type of agreement?

Jadon:

As a Christian, I always have to give the benefit of the doubt to Misled Ones

Translation:

I may loath you inside, but outwardly I will try to keep a civil demeanor, except when I am overwhelmed with racist, bigoted hatred.

Superluminous,

Imagine what would happen if the Fathers of Science (Christians - mind you) were to meet our "geniuses" of today ( Atheist).

You can be certain that if they (Fathers of Science), were to be granted one wish, it would be that they had not revealed their breakthrough findings!

You know what, the reason that we are arguing is because some "geniuses" (gods and demigods to you) dared to presume that they knew more then The Creator.

Could this be the Reason why there has been no major Scientific Discovery since einstein?

superluminal said:
Hey, Lawdude.

Dictionaries are cheap. Get one already. Ratification is the agreement among multiple entities (law makers, governments, etc.) or contractual entities.

Are you saying that god has to get group agreement to send you to hell? Is it a negotiation or a treaty type of agreement?

God is three persons, Father Son and Holy Ghost, therefore my use of the word ratify is appropriate.

Dont try and re-word what I said, just read it and think about it.

No, I dont loathe you, Superluminal. I feel Sorry for you. I want to help you so that you dont pass on this culture of hatred to your Three Beautiful Daughters!

Recieve the Light!

Jadon,

Pity will get you punched in the face.

And my daughters happen to be intelligent. They are already atheists(1) and agnostics(2) so you're too late you arrogant prick.

This is why we want "your kind" kept firmly in check. You think you know what's best for all others. I actually loathe you.

O, well, its alright.

Well, my purpose is not to spread fear. I just dont understand why folks cant see my system of belief. Its not that complicated, and its not unreasonable.

Oh well...

Superluminal,

Thats good!!! Get all your hatred out. This is a sign that we're making progress.

As the evil comes out of you, the Light will replace it. Sorry, but in order to see the light you have to look straight into it. It will hurt, you may even become blinded, but persevere and be strong>

That's it. Let your hatred out! You want this (reaches for light saber). Yes! I can feel your hatred! Give in to the dark side and your journey will be complete!

Noooooooooo!!!!!

O, well, its alright.

Well, my purpose is not to spread fear. I just dont understand why folks cant see my system of belief. Its not that complicated, and its not unreasonable.

Oh well...

You can't? Really? Actually that's par for the course.

Jadon:

Superluminal,

Thats good!!! Get all your hatred out. This is a sign that we're making progress.

As the evil comes out of you, the Light will replace it. Sorry, but in order to see the light you have to look straight into it. It will hurt, you may even become blinded, but persevere and be strong>

But Jadon. Don't you get it yet? I am evil incarnate. I am having a ball screwing with you guys! I'm gonna write a book on the silliest shit I've ever come across from theists and you and your xian friends are going to feature in it! Keep feeding me the good stuff... Thanks.

Superluminal,

Where have you been all these years? What I have been saying is common knowledge.

Don't tell me that you are one of those extremely shy misled ones who hide away from the real world. Now stop being a shy person, come out of your shell, and start being a proper example of a Dad to your Beautiful Daughters.

Coz, you know, I care about them too.

Jadon said:
In sinning our Forefather Adam was removed from the Presence of The Creator. When this was done, a vital component for our Survival as Human Beings was lost. You see, being near the Presence of The Creator is a vital ingredient to our body. It is like a food - without food we die, but in this case, the Presence of The Creator is a food that makes us Immortal.
And you base this assertion upon what facts?

Jadon said:
Note: Did you know that it is a foregone conclusion that 99.9% of mutations result in Death or Sterility?
This is false, most mutations are neutral neither beneficial nor detrimental to the organism.

~Raithere

Jadon,

I let them read some of your posts and they couldn't stop laughing! It was hilarious! I told them that you were just a kid (that's why I keep asking your age. You sound like a teen who's high on being a "jesus warrior").

We just watched Dogma the other day again. It's one of our favorite family movies to watch (with popcorn and sodas). You'd love it!

Raithere,

The point is mutated genes have a low chance of being copied on to the next generation, but it is a fact that mutated genes will be wiped out entirely in a few generations.

In the lay-language, that means 'Death' and/or 'Sterility'

Jadon:

but it is a fact that mutated genes will be wiped out entirely in a few generations.

Unless they are adaptive. Don't even begin to talk science of any kind with me Jadon buddy. You are out-gunned by at least two orders of magnitude.

Superluminal,

Thats cute, the way you spend time with your family!! (I don't really care much for movies though). Perhaps I could join you guys someday. I'm sure your Beautiful Daughters would enjoy my company.

I mostly spend my time with people my age studying and completing assignments. I dont know if you can call me 'Jesus Warrior', because Jesus (you said his name first, not me), Is The Warrior.

Jadon,

I suspected you were still in high school but wasn't sure. You should learn to be a little more open minded to different points of view at such an early age. There are many many adults who have come to realize that religion is a very counterproductive way for humans to live. If you honestly investigate this thing called atheism or humanism you might find something worthwhile.

My youngest daughter is 20yrs old. And being a fiercly independent free-thinking young woman I don't think she'd enjoy your company at all. In fact she would probably tear you to shreds intellectually (she's very smart) and then rip you a new anal orifice just on principle.

You wouldn't fare well.

Back