Would you peel the skin off of a newborn baby?

Would you peel the skin off of a newborn baby?

• Theist - I would peel the skin off a heathen newborn baby if I thought 'God' wanted me to.

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Theist - I would peel the skin off a non-heathen newborn baby if I thought 'God' wanted me to.

• Theist - I would peel the skin off of my very own newborn baby if I thought 'God' wanted me to.

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Theist - I would NOT peel the skin off a baby if I thought 'God' wanted me to.

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Atheist - I would peel the skin off a newborn baby if my or lives of my loved ones depended on it.

• Atheist - I would peel the skin off of MY newborn baby if my or lives of my dearest depended on it.

• Atheist - I would peel the skin off a newborn baby if a 'God' proved its existence and wanted me to.

• Atheist - I would NOT peel the skin off of a baby.

Votes: 19 86.4%

• Total voters
if it was a chocolate or strawberry baby yes those suckers are damn tasty but a vanilla one nope

What has this got to do with religion? (where are the mods when you need them?)
Perhaps the question could be slightly reworded BUT purely as a mental exercise would you skin a child IF God told you to do it? Lets say for the sake of argument there was no doubt and you have to either do as God commands or face his wrath.

Well? Would you?

Michael

Perhaps the question could be slightly reworded BUT purely as a mental exercise would you skin a child IF God told you to do it? Lets say for the sake of argument there was no doubt and you have to either do as God commands or face his wrath.

Well? Would you?

Michael

I'd tell God to offer himself up as the first sacrifice.

And no, I would never skin a newborn baby.. be it my own or any other, no matter what the circumstances may be.

maybe we need a few more selections in the poll like

Scientist - I would peel the skin off a newborn baby if my or lives of my loved ones depended on it.
Scientist - I would peel the skin off of MY newborn baby if my livelihood or academic credibility depended on it.
Scientist - I would peel the skin off a newborn baby if there was "proof" that substantial developments in the field of science were at stake
Scientist - I would NOT peel the skin off of a baby.

I'd tell God to offer himself up as the first sacrifice.

And no, I would never skin a newborn baby.. be it my own or any other, no matter what the circumstances may be.
Would you peel the skin off a baby if the survival of all of humanity itself were at stake?

dont those antichrists skin kids and babies while there high on drugs then they think theyre flying or sum shit
i told one here in australia that they should try and get a plane and pay for the ticket
he told me stuff in great secret but i blabbered in front of his face he thought i was cool
cause of the accusation of the angel shit hahaha
people make me sick when they their belief gets the better of em
cause they are always bending to one god at the knees and turning their heads to look at another and then they put their belief in totally the opposite
and if the bible says eat babies people go and eat em if it says skin em they will skin em
then the book says satan did it hahaha
like fucking hell if the good book says jump of the cliff i reckon the whole bloody town here would line up for frigin sure

I could not do it for any reason. The poll is bizarre anyway. I mean if the sky opened up (for real) and there was this loud voice telling you what to do then i think at that point many things would change for anyone. Is that what you mean?

Edit: it is also up to the individuals fortitude. I saw an autopsy being performed and i dont even want to say what it involved but i knew that that was not for me.

But he is explaining only in terms of survival - what if there was the possibility of making some serious scientific discovery by peeling the skin off a new born baby?

If it were dead. However, certain rights are afforded to humans, (in some parts of the world), whether they be a newborn or an 80 year old toothless hag. As a result of that mice, ferrets, rats, rabbits, monkeys, (rarely), pigs etc get the job. Of course even if there was no objection to using human babies there simply isn't a big enough supply - although you'd think there was if you looked at certain housing estates.

As for the latter question of the survival of all humanity being at stake.. then certainly if it was absolutely essential.

If it were dead. However, certain rights are afforded to humans, (in some parts of the world), whether they be a newborn or an 80 year old toothless hag. As a result of that mice, ferrets, rats, rabbits, monkeys, (rarely), pigs etc get the job. Of course even if there was no objection to using human babies there simply isn't a big enough supply - although you'd think there was if you looked at certain housing estates.
so what if this was required to enter into a new realm of ground breaking discovery - to achieve what scientists had only dreamed of before - a discovery so great that it would redefine the discipline of science (etc etc)?

so what if this was required to enter into a new realm of ground breaking discovery - to achieve what scientists had only dreamed of before - a discovery so great that it would redefine the discipline of science (etc etc)?

Basically, what you could be asking here is -
What would you be willing to do, how far are you willing to go in order to save yourself (or to attain enlightenment)?

Well? Would you?

Michael

I wouldn't, if he asked you what would you do?

Back