Would you peel the skin off of a newborn baby?

Would you peel the skin off of a newborn baby?

• Theist - I would peel the skin off a heathen newborn baby if I thought 'God' wanted me to.

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Theist - I would peel the skin off a non-heathen newborn baby if I thought 'God' wanted me to.

• Theist - I would peel the skin off of my very own newborn baby if I thought 'God' wanted me to.

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Theist - I would NOT peel the skin off a baby if I thought 'God' wanted me to.

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Atheist - I would peel the skin off a newborn baby if my or lives of my loved ones depended on it.

• Atheist - I would peel the skin off of MY newborn baby if my or lives of my dearest depended on it.

• Atheist - I would peel the skin off a newborn baby if a 'God' proved its existence and wanted me to.

• Atheist - I would NOT peel the skin off of a baby.

Votes: 19 86.4%

• Total voters
Why isn't this in the cesspool?

If this question was made about Moslems, it would be gone in a heart beat, so would a Moslem Peel the skin off a New Born Baby if Allah appeared to them and told them to do so?

Are you a theist Buffalo? If so, what would you do with respect to your 'God' and newborn baby flaying?

Certainly not.. lol
Are you sure??? If all of Humanity were at stake?
Maybe you could get away with just taking a very thin layer - you know like a good scrub :p

Michael

Also, who is you avatar? If that's your gf she's hot ;)

Sure. I would even chop them up into little itty bitty pieces, in fact I may have to tear them out of their mothers wombs first and then chop them up (after twisting the mothers necks and killing them)

All in a days work (ie no need for divine intervention)

Anyone here read Pulitzer prize winning The Road.
The hero watches 2 men and a pregnant woman walking down the road. They hear him and scurry into the woods. Later he come across their campsite.
Horrifying.

Sure. I would even chop them up into little itty bitty pieces, in fact I may have to tear them out of their mothers wombs first and then chop them up (after twisting the mothers necks and killing them)

All in a days work (ie no need for divine intervention)

classic workaholic

Anyone here read Pulitzer prize winning The Road.
The hero watches 2 men and a pregnant woman walking down the road. They hear him and scurry into the woods. Later he come across their campsite.
Horrifying.

You should write book reviews :D

I'll put in my Amazon list

He deserved the award for it. Its haunting and sadly, its what I could envision happening at the end of the world.

So, you deny objective reality ?
No
but I deny it can be indicated by empiricism alone - mainly because what we know as empirical disappears at one end at the macroscopic and the other end at the microscopic
for instance what is a cup of flour in terms of objective reality?

Thanks everyone for participating in the poll. It would be great if the theists out there could add some more poll responses :).

No
but I deny it can be indicated by empiricism alone - mainly because what we know as empirical disappears at one end at the macroscopic and the other end at the microscopic
for instance what is a cup of flour in terms of objective reality?

That doesn't matter, you don't have to know everything there is to know about objective reality to see that it doesn't involve ethics..

That doesn't matter, you don't have to know everything there is to know about objective reality to see that it doesn't involve ethics..
if you can't establish what a cup of flour is objectively its not clear that you can know anything
:shrug:

Would you peel the skin off a baby if the survival of all of humanity itself were at stake?

Nope.

If the only way I could save humanity was to skin a live baby (according to whatever deity), then humanity would not be worth saving... especially if humanity then went on and venerated the deity.

Back