Would you peel the skin off of a newborn baby?

Would you peel the skin off of a newborn baby?

• Theist - I would peel the skin off a heathen newborn baby if I thought 'God' wanted me to.

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Theist - I would peel the skin off a non-heathen newborn baby if I thought 'God' wanted me to.

• Theist - I would peel the skin off of my very own newborn baby if I thought 'God' wanted me to.

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Theist - I would NOT peel the skin off a baby if I thought 'God' wanted me to.

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Atheist - I would peel the skin off a newborn baby if my or lives of my loved ones depended on it.

• Atheist - I would peel the skin off of MY newborn baby if my or lives of my dearest depended on it.

• Atheist - I would peel the skin off a newborn baby if a 'God' proved its existence and wanted me to.

• Atheist - I would NOT peel the skin off of a baby.

Votes: 19 86.4%

• Total voters
Well stupid me, I thought you were at least a bit interested :shrug:
generally standards of debate don't hinge on one party saying "well you can go read this 268 post to see what I mean" but rather the ability to present (or re-present) an argument

generally standards of debate don't hinge on one party saying "well you can go read this 268 post to see what I mean" but rather the ability to present (or re-present) an argument

I understand, so I guess you will understand that I am not going to write up the entire content of the thread here again.
It's up to you. I just thought you were interested.

Like I said who knows how many posts ago, this is going nowhere.

I understand, so I guess you will understand that I am not going to write up the entire content of the thread here again.
It's up to you. I just thought you were interested.

Like I said who knows how many posts ago, this is going nowhere.
if you can't reiterate or summarize it, then I guess you are not interested - or maybe you are just too tired ...

I dont believe that God would want me to do such a thing, and if he did then he is not God and it doesnt matter.

Back