Why Priest Can't Marry?

Concerning the sixty eight million slain by the Roman Catholic Church, what time in history did this take place, and over how long a period of time did this take place.

Take Schmucker’s Glorious Reformation, I guess some of these scholars have that; and it’s the history of the church. And I forget now just what page it’s on, but it was produced or given to the church by Saint Augustine of Hippo, Africa. the massacre of Ireland. From A.D. 354 to A.D. 1850 , according to the history there were sixty-eight million protestants put to death recorded on the Roman martyrology for disagreeing with the pope of Rome-thats history . If you want to say it’s wrong. Well then, mabey George Washington wasn’t here or Lincoln, (none of us lived back to see it.) but I believe they were here anyhow. I see signs that they were here.

William Marrion Branham

Yes thats true..In Fact some Popes have concubines and have kids...Some Popes are probably peeping tom. Some popes are probably child molesters. Some protestant ministers probably cusses, even Branham probably masturbates to a playboy magazine, this is a guess but are you proposing that he is sinless? Some Protestants are killers too.. Popes MAKES MISTAKES!!! WOW. CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT? THEY ACTUALLY SIN!!

MILLIONS WERE PUT TO DEATH BY HITLER, THEREFORE ALL GERMANS ARE THE DEVIL IN THE FLESH....

MILLIONS WERE PUT TO DEATH BY STALIN, THEREFORE ALL RUSSIANS ARE THE DEVILS IN THE FLESH...

St. Paul said "Woe to me because my flesh is taking me to death"...
O MY GOD, ST. PAUL IS A SINNER? MAN, I WONDER WHAT THOSE SINS ARE, I SHOULD JUST THEN SAY CHRISTIANS ARE THE DEVIL IN THE FLESH, AFTER ALL HE MADE A MISTAKE, THEREFORE HE IS THE DEVIL....

Lady, where does it say IN THE DOCTRINE OF THE CATHOLIC CHURCH THAT IT IS OK TO DO MASS MURDERS, GIVE ME A DESCRIPTION...PROTESTANTS KILLED SOME CATHOLICS TO, THATS ALSO A HISTORICAL FACT...

LADY, I HAVE ONE LAST QUESTION FOR YOUR BRAINWASHED SO-CALLED CHRISTIAN BELIEF...THE ROMAN CATHOLICS IN THE PAST 2000 YRS, ST, AUGUSTINE, MOTHER THERESA, AND MILLIONS OF OTHERS HAVE NOT COONFESSED TO GOD BECAUSE THEY ARE CATHOLICS, IN OTHER WORDS BECAUSE THEY ARE THE "WHORE OF THE HARLOTS", LOL ACCORDING TO YOU...
SO WHAT CAN YOU SAY ABOUT THE MILLIONS OF CATHOLICS IN THE PAST, DID THEY ALL WENT TO HELL? ANSWER THIS QUESTION...I WANT TO KNOW....

The Catholic Church was established at Nicea, Rome, under Constantine, when church and state united together, and the state gave the church property, and stuff like that; they actually thought they was in the Millennium. They thought they hit a Millenniium. That was Satan’s millennium. That’s exactly right. Don’t you believe that stuff. Yes, sir!

Now, they took down Venus; put up Mary; took down Jupiter, put up Paul or Peter. Right there at the Vatican at Rome right now, a nineteen foot statue of Peter, they claimed they’ve kissed three of the toes off the feet of that statue.

Billy and I, one morning went down in the basement there where they bury all the monks and things like that and let their bones rot up in this dust- one bone rot from another up there- and then take the bones and make fixtures of light. Fixtures of boney hands hanging out like this, and skulls; and them people that come in there has rubbed them skullls white, trying to get blessings off of those dead men’s skulls. It’s a form of spiritualism. See?

And that’s where it begin right there, in Rome, and that’s where the seat of the beast is, and from there come the old mother whore. And her daughters are harlots just exactly lndignation- a cup of her testimony, which are mixed in there with the gall of the earth. And she had her testimony. She said, “ I set as a widow and have need of nothing”; and she knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, That’s it. And that goes for the Catholic church plus every Protestant denomination! But in all of that whole mess out there, there’s precious people who love the Lord God with all their heart, soul and mind. And they think they are right. They think they’re doing right. God will be the Supreme Judge.

To me, if God is going to judge the church by the world- the catholic church says so- then I asked this man that I was interviewed by. He said, “ God will judge by the church.

I said, “ Which one?

He said, “ The Catholic Church.”

I said, “Which Catholic Church? There different one from the other.” Which church? The Greek, Orthodox or the Roman? Or which one is He going to judge it by? If He’s going to judge it by the Protestant church, which one? Methodist, Baptist, Lutheran, Pentecostal; who is He going to judge it by? The Bible said He'll Judge the world by Jesus Christ, and Jesus Christ is the Word.

Excerpt by William Marrion Branham

Last edited:
those writings are so ignorant and narrow minded, that i wont even bother responding it..A normal person should be able to detect the errors..

Meanwhile Lady, you still havent answered my question..SO WHAT DO YOU PROPOSE HAPPENED TO ALL THE CATHOLICS IN THE PAST WHO DIDNT CONFESS TO GOD OF COMMITTING "SPIRITUAL ADULTERY", MAKING THEM "WHORE OF THE HARLOTS", SO MOTHER THERESA, ALL THE NUNS, POPE JOHN PAUL, ST. THOMAS OF AQUINAS, ST. FRANCIS ARE ALL "WHORES"...TODAY THERE ARE OVER 1 BILLION CATHOLICS..

SO ARE YOU TRYING TO TELL ME THAT THEY ALL WENT TO HELL? THE VERY PEOPLE WHO COMPILED THE BIBLE WENT TO HELL? ANSWER ME AND DONT CHANGE TOPIC AND ESCAPE THE QUESTION, DEAL WITH IT AND ANSWER ME. DID THEY ALL WENT TO HELL? AND AM I GOING TO HELL BECAUSE IM "CATHOLIC"? ARE BILLIONS OF ASIANS GOING TO HELL BECAUSE THEY ARE "BUDDHIST"? TELL ME LADY.......

God will be the Supreme Judge.The Bible said He'll Judge the world by Jesus Christ, and Jesus Christ is the Word.

your telling me the catholic church is the whore of the harlots, and that we are practicing evil rituals...Now since being catholic makes me "evil", according to you, then we must repent and NOT become catholic so we dont commit idolatry and EVIL practices, such as lighting candles, praying to statues, etc. Billions of the catholics in the past have died, and many saints in fact died for their faith (martyrs), they didnt confess their "catholicism" faith...

You dont believe in purgatory, to you there is only heaven and hell. IF WE PRACTICE "EVIL" ARE ARE THE "WHORE OF THE HARLOTS", DIDNT THE BOOK OF REVELATION POINTED OUT CLEARLY THAT THE WHORE OF THE HARLOTS WERE THROWN IN THE BURNING SULFUR FOR ALL ETERNITY?

LADY, YOU ARE ON DENIAL, DEAL WITH THE QUESTION AND DONT BE DELUSIONAL, YOU ACCUSE US OF BEING THE "WHORE OF THE HARLOTS", WHICH WAS THROWN INTO HELL.

ARE YOU STATING THAT ALL PROTESTANTS, CATHOLICS, BUDDHIST, ETC. ALL WENT TO HELL? AND ONLY YOU AND MAYBE 17 OTHER MEMBERS ARE SAVED?

I FEAR FOR YOUR LIFE AND YOUR BELIEFS, I FEAR WHAT CULT HAVE YOU JOINED....ANSWER THE QUESTION ABOVE SO I WILL FIND OUT WHETHER YOU ARE A CULT OR NOT....

he false church groups will come together in a world council of churches. This world council of churches is the IMAGE ERECTED TO THE BEAST. Rev. 13:11-18, “ And I behold another beast coming up out of the earth, and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon. And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed. And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men, And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live. And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed. And he causeth all, both small and great , rich and poor, free and bond , to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name .

Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred three score and six.” Now remember, it was Imperial Pagan Rome that fell by the sword. But she was healed of her death stroke when she joined to the nominal Christian Church of Rome and incorporated paganism and Christianity, and thereby became the Holy Roman Empire which was to endure until Jesus came and destroyed her.

But Rome is not going it alone. Her daughters are right with her and she will take over absolute authority by the World Council Of Churches . This may seem far fetched to some but actually it is very plain for all to see because right now the churches are controlling politics and at the opportune time will manifest exactly how great is that control. This ecumenical move will end up with Rome at the head even though the people did not envision it that way. This is so because in Rev. 17:3-6 it states that the whore, Mystery Babylon is seated on the beast. She is controlling the last, or fourth empire. This Roman Church is doing that. With the world church system under her Rome will be controlling, and this image ( church system) will be obedient to Rome because Rome controls the gold of the world.

Thus all the people have to belong to the world church system or be at the mercy of the elements for they cannot buy or sell without the mark of the beast in the hand or head. This mark in the head means that they will have to take the doctrine of the world church system which is trinitarianism, etc., and the mark in the hand which means to do the will of the world church. With this great power the church system will persecute the true bride. This image will try to keep the bride from preaching and teaching, etc. Her ministers will be forbidden to give comfort and truth to the people who need it. But before the anti- christ (in person) takes over this complete world system of churches the true church will be taken away from this world to be with the Lord. God will catch away His bride for the great Marriage Supper of the Lamb.

LOL, at first, the excerpt you sent mentioned that "Catholics are the whore of the Harlots, and her daughters which are the protestants are the true church"..

Then the next excerpt you sent stated that "All Catholics and protestants alike are evil"...

??? THIS IS SELF CONTRADICITORY. AND WHY DO YOU BELIEVE IT?

Lady, are you a robot? I have read it all..i am just trying to get through your brainwashed head, LOL YOU PROBABLY THINK IM THE DEVIL REINCARNATED RIGHT NOW, LOL,

I BET YOU ASKED YOUR PASTOR AND SAID "I AM TALKING TO THIS CATHOLIC GUY RIGHT NOW", PASTOR THEN SAID "OHH MY GOD!! GET AWAY FROM HIM!! DONT LISTEN TO HIM!! HE IS THE SERVANT OF THE BEAST!! THE DEVIL IN THE FLESH!! DISGUISING AS A GOOD MAN WHEN HE IS EVIL!! NO, LET ME TALK TO HIM..." ( I AM AWARE PEOPLE LIKE THIS ACTUALLY EXIST)....

LADY, ITT SEEMS LIKE YOU CANT TALK FOR YOURSELF...YOUR NOT A KID, AND BELIEVE ME IM NOT THE DEVIL...IM JUST ASKING YOU A QUESTION, AND IIM NOT TRYING TO MAKE YOU DO "EVIL WORKS"...LOL, OK?

TELL ME, AND ASK YOUR PASTOR...WHAT HAPPENED TO ALL THE BILLIONS OF CHRISTIANS AND CATHOLICS IN THE PAST, DID THEY ALL WENT TO HELL? THATS MY QUESTION, PLEASE ANSWER ME...
---------------------------------------------------------------

When Jesus healed the sick and cured many others, he broke the law in the day of Sabbath, when no man should b healed at this day...Pharisees were mad, and asked why is he breaking the law? Jesus then said "If your sheep will fall in the ditch during the sabbath, wouldnt you come down and save it?, etc.."..

Jesus is simple saying that LOVE is the greatest and the summary of all laws combined...

When jesus was expelling demons, with all the crowds in awe..The Pharisees accused him and said "He heals the sick using the power of the prince of demon Belzebuul"..Jesus then said "If i am expelling demons under the name of Belzebuul, how can the ddemon work to destroy its own kingdom?, etc."

SO LADY, HOW CAN THE CATHOLIC CHURCH BE THE DEVIL WHEN THE FACT IS WE TEACH THE MORAL VALUE AND VIRTUES OF CHRIST? THE DEVIL CANNOT WORK TO DESTROY ITS OWN KINGDOM....

That QUOTE simple means that you cannot judge a righteous man to be performing the works of the devil...

Jesus warned the apostle of the false preachers that are to come in the future, and among them is the Pharisees "Beware the leavening of the pharisees"...It means beware the teaching of the pharisees..

The apostles asked Jesus, "How do we know who is the false preacher?" Jesus then said "You know the tree by its fruit, in the same way you know the man by his works. A good man produces good works... A good tree produces good fruit, but a bad tree doesnt, and it will be cut down and burned, etc.."

You know the false preacher by his works, THE PHARISEES WERE AN EXAMPLE OF THE FALSE PREACHERS...THEY CLAIM TO KNOW THE LAW, BUT DOESNT LIFT A FINGER TO HELP THEIR DYING NEIGHBORS...THEY CLAIM TO KNOW THE LAW, BUT DESIRES TO MURDER JESUS. THEY ARE WOLVES IN SHEEPS CLOTHING....

THAT IS A LOT LIKE THE PREACHERS TODAY...THEY HAVE ALL THIS SO-CALLED "BIBLE CHURCHES" BUT BBELIEVES ITS OK TO BE GAY, ITS OK TO HAVE MANY WIVES, ITS OK TO SMOKE WEED...ETC. TODAY THERE ARE OVER 20,000 DENOMINATIONS. JEHOVAS WITNESS IS ONE OF THE FALSE CHURCH...O MY GOD I MADE THE CLAIM!! NOW THE BURDEN OF PROOF LIES ON MY SHOULDERS, WELL NO PROBLEM..THE BIBLE SAID "WHOEVER DOESNT PROCLAIM THAT JESUS IS THE LORD, IS THE ANTI-CHRIST"...ANY SO-CALLED CHRISTIANS WHO DONOT PROFESS THAT JESUS IS GOD, IS THE ANTI-CHRIST...WHOEVER PROFESS THAT THERE IS NO HOLY TRINITY, IS THE ANTI-CHRIST AND IS THE FALSE CHURCH....THERE IS EVEN "STRIPPERS FOR CHRIST"...

IF YOU SAY THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH IS THE FALSE CHURCH PROPHESIED IN REVELATION, HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE WHEN THE FACT IS WE EXISTED OVER 1,000 YEARS AGO?
THE MANY DENOMINATIONS APPEARED LATELY ONLY, TODAY, WHEN THE WORLD IS JACKED UP........
--------------------------------------------------------------------

WHY ARE U ATTACKING THE CATHOLIC CHURCH? BECAUSE WE NUMBERED BY BILLIONS? AND WE ARE ORGANIZED? CIVILIZED? CONSERVATIVE? DISCIPLINED? PRO-LIFE, CHARITY, ETC. ARE ALL THESE WRONG?
YOU SPECULATE THAT WE ARE THE DEVIL BECAUSE we are many, but Jesus prophesied this, He said to Peter "Peter you are my rock and upon my rock i will build my church and not the gates of hell shall prevail against it. whatever u bind on earth will b bound on heaven, whatever u loosed on earth will be loosed in heaven"...

Last edited:
Originally posted by whatsupyall
LOL, at first, the excerpt you sent mentioned that "Catholics are the whore of the Harlots, and her daughters which are the protestants are the true church"..

Then the next excerpt you sent stated that "All Catholics and protestants alike are evil"...

??? THIS IS SELF CONTRADICITORY. AND WHY DO YOU BELIEVE IT?

*** Reread the excerpts

Lady, are you a robot? I have read it all..i am just trying to get through your brainwashed head, LOL YOU PROBABLY THINK IM THE DEVIL REINCARNATED RIGHT NOW, LOL,

** Do you think you're satan incarnate?

I BET YOU ASKED YOUR PASTOR AND SAID "I AM TALKING TO THIS CATHOLIC GUY RIGHT NOW", PASTOR THEN SAID "OHH MY GOD!! GET AWAY FROM HIM!! DONT LISTEN TO HIM!! HE IS THE SERVANT OF THE BEAST!! THE DEVIL IN THE FLESH!! DISGUISING AS A GOOD MAN WHEN HE IS EVIL!! NO, LET ME TALK TO HIM..." ( I AM AWARE PEOPLE LIKE THIS ACTUALLY EXIST)....

**Once again, satan can't hide his presence.

LADY, ITT SEEMS LIKE YOU CANT TALK FOR YOURSELF...YOUR NOT A KID, AND BELIEVE ME IM NOT THE DEVIL...IM JUST ASKING YOU A QUESTION, AND IIM NOT TRYING TO MAKE YOU DO "EVIL WORKS"...LOL, OK?

** But yet you haven't answered mine.

TELL ME, AND ASK YOUR PASTOR...WHAT HAPPENED TO ALL THE BILLIONS OF CHRISTIANS AND CATHOLICS IN THE PAST, DID THEY ALL WENT TO HELL? THATS MY QUESTION, PLEASE ANSWER ME...

** Not the controller of one's destiny
---------------------------------------------------------------

When Jesus healed the sick and cured many others, he broke the law in the day of Sabbath, when no man should b healed at this day...Pharisees were mad, and asked why is he breaking the law? Jesus then said "If your sheep will fall in the ditch during the sabbath, wouldnt you come down and save it?, etc.."..

Jesus is simple saying that LOVE is the greatest and the summary of all laws combined...

When jesus was expelling demons, with all the crowds in awe..The Pharisees accused him and said "He heals the sick using the power of the prince of demon Belzebuul"..Jesus then said "If i am expelling demons under the name of Belzebuul, how can the ddemon work to destroy its own kingdom?, etc."

SO LADY, HOW CAN THE CATHOLIC CHURCH BE THE DEVIL WHEN THE FACT IS WE TEACH THE MORAL VALUE AND VIRTUES OF CHRIST? THE DEVIL CANNOT WORK TO DESTROY ITS OWN KINGDOM....

** Yet the Catholic Church is human and capable of error.

T
*** Trinity? Prove it.

IF YOU SAY THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH IS THE FALSE CHURCH PROPHESIED IN REVELATION, HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE WHEN THE FACT IS WE EXISTED OVER 1,000 YEARS AGO?
THE MANY DENOMINATIONS APPEARED LATELY ONLY, TODAY, WHEN THE WORLD IS JACKED UP........

** LONG HISTORY OF TERROR
:mad:
--------------------------------------------------------------------

WHY ARE U ATTACKING THE CATHOLIC CHURCH?

** hmmm, curosity of what the R.C.C. has to offer that would make billions sell their soul?

:eek: Help help its christian versus christian!!! EEK!!

Lady there is no argument here. Because u dont repond to my post, so this topic is over, just give your "Blind" faith a second thought and re-evaluate your faith all over again, "seek and u shall find"..you didnt look hard enough...

Atleast atheists tried to debate (and they got annihilated), now they hate me because I destroyed their lies with truth, (and unfortunately with insults :)). But I cannot annihilate you unless you response...so this topic is over...

Concerning Trinitarianism

Rev. 1:5, “ Unto Him That loved us, and washed us from our sins in His own blood.” The word “washed” is actually “loosed”- Loosed us from our sin in His own blood.” isn't that wonderful? But are you spiritual minded? Did you catch it? It was His OWN blood that loosed us completely from our sins. It was not human blood. It was the blood of God.
Peter called it the blood of Christ. Paul called it the blood of the Lord, and the blood of Jesus. Not three persons, but ONE person. There is that revelation again.

Holy Bible-Rev 1:5

Last edited:
Lady, there are many many scriptures in the bible that states Jesus is a separate entity of the Father.. Among one of many is before Jesus expired, he said "Father, into thy hands I commend my Spirit"...If Jesus is God, and that there is NO Holy Trinity, then who is Jesus talking to who he calls by the name of "Father"?
Think about it....And below is one of MANY evidence of the Holy Trinity in the bible..

Genesis ch.1 v.26.... "Then God said: Let "US" make man in "OUR" image, after "OUR" likeness. And let them have dominion over all the fish in the sea, birds in the air, and all the creatures that crawl on the ground"...

OUR is more than one..There is more than one person in the word "GOD", as written above..
3 divine persons in ONE God...Mind, heart, and spirit is what makes up a human being, and we are created in HIS likeness...

I have another question.......Do you think Jesus is just another human being, or do you believe and have faith that he is God reincarnated in the flesh?

*hides behind riot shield*

Trinity Baptisim

Now we take the apostle Paul when he found certain disciples that were wonderful people. I believe they were saved, and yet they had not been baptized in the Name of Jesus Christ, though they had been baptized (Acts 19). Paul passed through the upper coast of Ephesus; he finds certain disciples. And he said unto them,” Have you receive the Holy Ghost since you believed.?”

And they said unto him , “ We don’t know about the Holy Ghost, whether there be any Holy Ghost.”

He said, “ Then unto what were you baptized?”

They said, “ We’ve been baptized. John baptized us, the same man that baptized Jesus.” That’s a pretty good baptism.

Watch this stern apostle though. He said, “ But John only baptized unto repentance,” not for remission of sins, because the sacrifice had not been killed. And when they heard this, they were rebaptized in the Name of Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit came upon them.

So I believe that the pattern had been laid down. Every person in the Bible was baptized in the Name of Jesus Christ. See?Never one time was anybody ever baptized in the name of the Father, Son, Holy Ghost. Never was anybody ever sprinkled; they were all immersed.

Paul said in Galatians 1:8 , “ If a Angel from Heaven comes and preaches any other gospel than this I’ve preached unto you, let him be accursed.

** Does the R.C.C.contradict the teachings of Paul?

Last edited:
Maybe they'll kill each other and save us some trouble.

Originally posted by Zero
*hides behind riot shield*

Why do you keep Her waiting?

** And how does love & chaos walk hand in hand?

Originally posted by Angelus
Maybe they'll kill each other and save us some trouble.

That is about the first honest thing an anti-Christ has stated. :)

Keep it up!

Love

Jan Ardena.

This is for "why can't priests can't get married

I do not have the time to explain this but I will, with in a few days, have a good reply for you. I do under stand your confusion and hopefuly I can explain it to you. There is a good reason for it and I does not have anything to do with the cricis no in the Church. I am, by the way a precticing Roman Catholic. Hang in there.

Back