Why lie?

From a really sad tit
Go fuck your boyfriend up the ass.

Actually I really like it the other way around. At first it feels like a really good shit and then it just gets better and better and better. Should I go into detail about a good fuck mallory. will it trigger some memories from the time when daddy did it to you?

Take your best shot honey...

Then I'll take mine:cool:

Originally posted by bbcboy
Actually I really like it the other way around. At first it feels like a really good shit and then it just gets better and better and better. Should I go into detail about a good fuck mallory. will it trigger some memories from the time when daddy did it to you?
Take your best shot honey...
Then I'll take mine

:confused: was that supposed to be a comeback? That my father's a pedophile? That was retarded. :rolleyes:

No spelling it pedophile now thats retarded. That means he fucks feet as well

Originally posted by Xev
I ask politly. People are of course free to flame away, and it might be a bit fun to squish your trollish self, but I think it'd be a waste of resources.
Dudes and dudettes, Mallory Knox gets off on this. There's an old joke:
"The masochist says "Beat me", the sadist says "No""
Mallory's obviously getting off on a bit of masochistic flaming. Now, I've got a touch of flu and already feel sick, so I'll leave the rest to the imagination.
I think we should be really, really nasty and NOT give her what she wants.

Yet you just keep talking and talking...

Did I get you in trouble with the moderators dear? You stupid fucking whore. This "leadership" thing really isn't working out too well for you is it? You're talking but no one's listening.

Star
forget him he is a prick
add him to the ignore list

Why do girls always want pricks for BF's
she said my honesty and stuff was my best atributes
HA
never got me anywhere

Yet you just keep talking and talking...

Did I get you in trouble with the moderators dear? You stupid fucking whore. This "leadership" thing really isn't working out too well for you is it? You're talking but no one's listening.

I'd rather be a fucking whore than a non-fucking whore like you, Mal.

And, this forum is unmoderated.

Bbcboy:
"No spelling it pedophile now thats retarded. That means he fucks feet as well"

Ha ha ha!

Originally posted by Xev
I'd rather be a fucking whore than a non-fucking whore like you, Mal.
And, this forum is unmoderated.
Bbcboy:
"No spelling it pedophile now thats retarded. That means he fucks feet as well"
Ha ha ha!

You are so stupid. It's spelt pedophile. Look it the fuck up.

I'm a whore but I don't fuck? How does that work, pray tell? :rolleyes:

You're a whore when it comes to the intellect. You have no taste in beliefs, and no discrimination between a shit ideology and a decent one.

Definitions

Ped- : From the Latin pes, pedis, meaning "foot".

Paedo- : From the Greek pais, paidos, meaning "child". Often the "a" is left out by North Americans.

Originally posted by Xev
You're a whore when it comes to the intellect. You have no taste in beliefs, and no discrimination between a shit ideology and a decent one.

I'm a whore when it comes to the intellect? I don't believe in anything, wouldn't that make me a prude?

Now how does one discriminate between a shit ideology and a decent ideology? Oh, let me guess. My ideology is shit, and your ideology is decent. Right?

You're one arrogant little motherfucker, aren't you?

Yeah, Bbcboy, but look at the food you gave us! :p

(Can't speak for the Aussies, of course)

Mallory/Joe/Troll

"I'm a whore when it comes to the intellect? I don't believe in anything, wouldn't that make me a prude?"

Nope, makes you an idiot. But we knew that already. :)

"Now how does one discriminate between a shit ideology and a decent ideology? Oh, let me guess. My ideology is shit, and your ideology is decent. Right?"

Nope.

"You're one arrogant little motherfucker, aren't you?"

Nope.

Originally posted by bbcboy
You question me on language?
WE GAVE YOU THE LANGUAGE YOU DIPSHIT

:confused:

In North America it's spelt pedophile, you dipshit. What exactly enrages you about that? You gave us the language a looong time ago, we made some changes. As a North American I adhere to these changes. My dictionary says pedophile. www.webster.com says pedophile. So for me it's pedophile.

Did you forget to take your medication this morning you fucking idiot?

Originally posted by Xev
Yeah, Bbcboy, but look at the food you gave us! :p
(Can't speak for the Aussies, of course)
Mallory/Joe/Troll
"I'm a whore when it comes to the intellect? I don't believe in anything, wouldn't that make me a prude?"
Nope, makes you an idiot. But we knew that already. :)

Aren't you an ATHEIST? What does that make YOU then?

I concur on the subject of food but let's face it, maybe if you bastardised our recipes like you did the queens English a few less would be dying of heart disease and a few more of boredom :D

The girl I Love is not a "hot chick"...:mad:

She is pretty... but not "hot chick"...

I Love her by the way she IS, not by the way she looks... :(

Unfortunatly, I Love her Spirit. Anyone else has the same Spirit as her... :( Other guys at least can go out with "hot chicks"... but that's not my case...

She is actually not even my type...
But I Love the way she is...

*sight

Whatever... girls seems to be much more attracted to guys that love their appearence and lie to them than to someone that truly love them... :(

mal, dear
You should really take your face for a shit cos there seems to be a lot escaping

Xev, wash your mouth with soap. I NEVER trolled. I have defended Mallory and that is getting more and more difficult but I am still not a troll.

Anyone with moderator status can check our IP's and verify we are two different people.

Back