Why lie?

truthseeker,

I call hot chicks hot chicks.

It's just a name, a pair of words you'd call someone you don't know that you'd see passing you by on a sidewalk. Don't sweat it. Do you think it's derogatory or something?

"CYANIDE, with him, is the only option. Little troll is just the greatest nickname..."

Actually, Polly, I am thinking that curare would be best.

Bbcboy:
"The cocksucking faggot I can't tackle you on it is the joy of my life. I can also deep throat. Tell your 'so-called' boyfriend before you unlock the chains. He may need some proper therapy when he eventually escapes from the sad fat trollop that is your 'sweet' self"

Very well put! But, methinks that this boyfriend does not, in fact, exist. I think that's why we're seeing such hysterics - Mal needs a good screw.

However, no man in his right mind would, so Mal is in a bit of a bind.

OK maybe it ws an uncle or a neighbour (correct english spelling) whatever.

I'll make a deal with ya. Remove your insulting sig about my good friend xev. Admit publicly you'ver been a shit and are experiencing remorse about posting such deregatory ideals and responses in the past and we'll welcome you to our little family.

Or you can stand by all you have said and be ignored henceforth.

Thing is Mal baby you have to recognise the fact that whatever you think, feel or say the truth is you DON'T MATTER!!

Others here do!

Dwell on this for a while, then stay or fuck off you have a choice!
YOU ALWAYS HAVE A CHOICE!!

I'm with bbcboy on this one.

What is curare? I hope it's an insanely painful way to die! Only fitting I say!!

Pollux V,

It's just a name, a pair of words you'd call someone you don't know that you'd see passing you by on a sidewalk. Don't sweat it. Do you think it's derogatory or something?

Depends on the meaning you put into it...
If you go by the meaning of those words... that doesn't seem nice... I wonder what girls think about it...

I doubt they mind. It's just a nickname to describe someone who's attractive. Interpret that anyway you want I guess.

Originally posted by bbcboy

I'll make a deal with ya. Remove your insulting sig about my good friend xev. Admit publicly you'ver been a shit and are experiencing remorse about posting such deregatory ideals and responses in the past and we'll welcome you to our little family.
Or you can stand by all you have said and be ignored henceforth.
Thing is Mal baby you have to recognise the fact that whatever you think, feel or say the truth is you DON'T MATTER!!
Others here do!
Dwell on this for a while, then stay or fuck off you have a choice!
YOU ALWAYS HAVE A CHOICE!![/color]

Hey that sig is just a quote from her, she said it.

Of course I've been a shit. Being a shit is what I do on message boards. But remorse, no. This is great fun.

What makes you think I want to be a part of your 'little family'? If I wanted to be accepted I wouldn't be acting like such a shit now, would've I?

I'm outta here, I'll see you all tomorrow. :D

Originally posted by Xev
Very well put! But, methinks that this boyfriend does not, in fact, exist. I think that's why we're seeing such hysterics - Mal needs a good screw.

There you go thinking again. Bad idea Xev, real bad idea.

Bbcboy: Hardly insulting, as she quoted me out of context.

Roughly, it goes:

"I tested at about 160 (IQ), but I am not really very intelligent"

Other than that, fulfill Bbcboy's deal.

Otherwise, meet the Sciforums Borg.

Polly: It can be horrible, if administered in the right - er, wrong - dosage. See here: http://www.rain-tree.com/curare.htm

Edit to add:

Okay folks, now what should we do? Ignore her en-masse is my suggestion, I think that depriving a troll of attention is one of the worst things you can do to them.

So, I say we ignore her. What say ye?

Congratulations on a fight well lost mal.

If you didn't belong here you wouldn't have stayed so I guess you have a future.
Having the quote as a sig' is an insult. LEARN THIS!!

This is a brilliant place to spout stuff as you have learned. What I hope you have also learned is that in the future when some lousy fuck is giving you a hard time (And I know you can be broken!!!) the rest of us will rush to your aid.

All you need to do is accept.

What you have done so far is find that we do not give in so easily and also can handle a shit fight. And how

So far below the belt we can dig coal at the same time.

Relax.

Edit your profile and start again.

Or fuck off.

You always have a choice!!

And to *stRgrL* apologies for the hyjack

:D

Bbcboy:

"If you didn't belong here you wouldn't have stayed so I guess you have a future.
Having the quote as a sig' is an insult. LEARN THIS!!"

Actually, she 'insults' me by reminding me of my 160 (rather high - like I said once, I don't put much faith in IQ tests but...) IQ.

Piss-poor insult. She could also put my 3.8 GPA in her sig, too. Or my last semester's A+ average. ;)

Now, what should we do about Mal? She's rather disruptive, but only if we let her be disruptive. She has no interest in joining our community to debate as a rational human being, so, I say we throw her ass out in the cold.

Easy enough to do - we simply ignore her hysterics. She'll go away - she's made it clear that she's only here for the reactions.

I think we had a fun time reducing her to a quivering heap of hysteria, but it will get boring after a while.

What do you think we should do?

And Star, sorry about the hyjack. If it's any consolation, look how many jumped to your defense. Now, having your geek buddies defend you against a troll is poor consolation for being lied to by a friend, but hey, it's somthing!

P.S: Thanks for the most enjoyable evening I've spent with the flu! I love you guys!

Man, we need "Pie4Foo's banning power" on these forums. If somebody started some sh*t like this on the SWAT 3 forums (or god forbid, any Infinity Engine message boards), they'd be gone faster than a .223 Swift

Not only that, but they'd probably get mail sent to the abuse department of thier ISP.

Wow you are both 18. I am a few years older. I am more mature so I am going to stay out of it. :D

I don't know what hysterics mean either :bugeye:

Hysterics is often used to denote wild, irrational actions. As in 'hysteria'.

Clarentavious:
"Man, we need "Pie4Foo's banning power" on these forums. If somebody started some sh*t like this on the SWAT 3 forums (or god forbid, any Infinity Engine message boards), they'd be gone faster than a .223 Swift"

I bow to your superior geekdom! What does that mean? :)

But there are benefits and losses. If Mallory had been banned when she started attacking posters at random, we would not have had this experience.

I don't like boards where the mods have too much power, besides, a bit of anarchy never really hurt anyone - in the proper quantities.

To respond to the header post of this thread... My heart goes out to you *stRgrL*. I don't know what to say really other than that. Some men are like that, and some women are, but not all -- it can just seem that way.

i don't understand why basteds, like a guy i know, get girlfriends by the 100's and i can't

he picks up a girl (at a nightclub) goes as far with as he can that night then wont talk to her again

WHAT AN ASSHOLE

why do girls like that?

Originally posted by Xev
Piss-poor insult. She could also put my 3.8 GPA in her sig, too. Or my last semester's A+ average. ;)

Now, what should we do about Mal? She's rather disruptive, but only if we let her be disruptive. She has no interest in joining our community to debate as a rational human being, so, I say we throw her ass out in the cold.

Easy enough to do - we simply ignore her hysterics. She'll go away - she's made it clear that she's only here for the reactions.

I think we had a fun time reducing her to a quivering heap of hysteria, but it will get boring after a while.

I ask again, what hysterics? :confused:

3.8GPA, A+ average...in what, high school? LOL. Are you still going to high school? We're the exact same age. Why are you still in high school? Is it because you're a stupid bitch? Yeah, I thought so...

You keep repeating over and over again how you're going to ignore me...but you seem to be having trouble with that. Poor dear

Back