Why lie?

Awwww shucks... thanks Odin. Im sure your quite lovely yourself:p Anyhoo, I know exactly what you mean. I KNOW that we shouldnt be together because it would only hurt me more down the road when he cheated. And I KNOW he would. Its just that icky feeling that comes with breakups. You know?? My tummy is all twisted and I cant sleep or eat for 4 days now. And Ive been drinking - ALOT. But I know that this to, shall pass.

Thankx again, Im feeling better already. Hope I feel great by this weekend. Take care:)

*stRgrL*,

Sorry, I came late to the thread.

This must be the spring season thing as it seems to be going around. I would tell you the same advice that I gave Asguard but I am not sure in your case as I know very little about it.

All I can say is "Don't pick up your marbles and go home" just "Pick up your marbles and go looking". While your looking, guard your heart well and keep it at arm's length till your sure. Being sure is the hard part. Here, listen with your eyes closed and your ears open.

I am sorry for the pain you are going through at present. When it is over offically, find someone to take you out for a good time, nothing else. Change everything, what you do, how you do it, and why you do it. Try being someone else for a little while. Just to see how it feels. After that go back to being who you are. Sound strange? Maybe thats what you need. A change of pace and a change of life. What have you to lose?

By your picture you are a lovely young lady. You should have no troubles finding someone else.

Last edited:
Thanx Wet1, Im not planning on dating ever again, but thats pretty unrealistic. Ill try to go out and just have fun WITHOUT the feelings. Feelings suck! But I guess without all this BS - I wouldnt be able to appreciate the true love - that I hope to find one day.

Thanx:)

You haven't been sleeping or eating for 4 days?

Are you sure you're ok? :eek: Have something to eat.

I guess the best advice I can right now give was in my other 2 posts (maybe try the spy tactic when looking for a guy)

Originally posted by *stRgrL*

Mallory, dont respond to anymore of my posts. Aight???? If we were in person, I would kick your ass for saying that. You need to grow up and get a life, Ive been posting here for a year now and I consider some of these people my friends - I talk to some of them on IM all the time, THATS why Im asking their opinion. And no your not responsible for my well-being, but you can be considerate. Im fucking hurt right now and your acting like a little kid talking shit.

Xev,
Thanks for everything. Im still reading and I will respond to everyones post, thanks for everyones kind words.

Responding. You may attempt to "kick my ass" now. LOL. Now that's funny. Maybe if you weren't such a fucking slut, men would have more respect for ya. Ever thought of that?

Mallory

I just dont understand, why do you people have to act this way? I have never insulted anyone on this board and Im not about to start now. There are better and more respecting ways to get your point across than calling someone a "fucking slut" I know Im not one and it doesnt really matter if you think I am or not. Just leave me alone.

Re: Mallory

I I just dont understand, why do you people have to act this way? I have never insulted anyone on this board and Im not about to start now. There are better and more respecting ways to get your point across than calling someone a "fucking slut" I know Im not one and it doesnt really matter if you think I am or not. Just leave me alone.

No.

What's wrong with you? You just threatened to "kick my ass" (lol, that cracks me up every time)! Get off your fucking throne. Then when I respond to your threat to kick my ass I'm being cruel? You thought I just wouldn't say anything to that? You were asking for it.

Mallory

I didnt threaten anybody, I said "if" we were in person and you said that to me "then" I would kick your ass. And believe me, if you were here right now, I would kick your ass. You insulted me, so you deserve an ass wippin.
You dont know me so dont judge me. Its pretty simple

LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!

Star, I'd offer a hug, but you don't want to catch what I have.

I just dont understand, why do you people have to act this way? I have never insulted anyone on this board and Im not about to start now. There are better and more respecting ways to get your point across than calling someone a "fucking slut" I know Im not one and it doesnt really matter if you think I am or not. Just leave me alone.

I'll bet money that Mallory Knox is another one of us, trying to stir up trouble for no reason.

Use your ignore function, Star, because he/she/it will just get worse if you respond.

Joeman, whatever the fuck your name is, knock it the fuck off.

Ignore her star, she's canadian.
You were never far from my thoughts while I was away and I'm so sorry you're having a crap time right now. Really I think you should welcome all 'feedback' from mallory it'll make you feel like you're such a special person. Full of the joy and life and light that a woman getting, at least, a regular fuck should feel. I mean let's face it the bitch hasn't cum in at least a year :D

Is she real? I think it's Bowser in frilly underwear or maybe she just has little iddy biddy tits:eek: Either way there's a problem. Lemme see shes surrounded by snow and french people.. No wonder she's as snappy as shit on a frosty morning.

You heal and PM if ya want a special dose of bbc healin. Other than that hit the ignore button and stop the sad fuck in her tracks. As for me, I'm gonna keep her on a string for a while. I do love a good scrap :)

See ya sweetlips

Re: Mallory

I didnt threaten anybody, I said "if" we were in person and you said that to me "then" I would kick your ass. And believe me, if you were here right now, I would kick your ass. You insulted me, so you deserve an ass wippin.
You dont know me so dont judge me. Its pretty simple

LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!

No.

Oooh, you said if and then...shut up you stupid bitch. :rolleyes: You started it. Stop your whining. You really expect to insult me like you just did, then tell me to leave you alone, and you think I'm going to leave you alone? Are you RETARDED?

If you ever tried to "kick my ass" (lol) I would fuck you up so badly you wouldn't remember a damn thing.

Originally posted by Xev
Star, I'd offer a hug, but you don't want to catch what I have.
I'll bet money that Mallory Knox is another one of us, trying to stir up trouble for no reason.
Use your ignore function, Star, because he/she/it will just get worse if you respond.
Joeman, whatever the fuck your name is, knock it the fuck off.

Do men usually do whatever you say?

Originally posted by bbcboy
Ignore her star, she's canadian.
You were never far from my thoughts while I was away and I'm so sorry you're having a crap time right now. Really I think you should welcome all 'feedback' from mallory it'll make you feel like you're such a special person. Full of the joy and life and light that a woman getting, at least, a regular fuck should feel. I mean let's face it the bitch hasn't cum in at least a year :D

Is she real? I think it's Bowser in frilly underwear or maybe she just has little iddy biddy tits:eek: Either way there's a problem. Lemme see shes surrounded by snow and french people.. No wonder she's as snappy as shit on a frosty morning.

You heal and PM if ya want a special dose of bbc healin. Other than that hit the ignore button and stop the sad fuck in her tracks. As for me, I'm gonna keep her on a string for a while. I do love a good scrap :)

See ya sweetlips

Go fuck your boyfriend up the ass.

Full of the joy and life and light that a woman getting, at least, a regular fuck should feel. I mean let's face it the bitch hasn't cum in at least a year

Is she real? I think it's Bowser in frilly underwear or maybe she just has little iddy biddy tits Either way there's a problem. Lemme see shes surrounded by snow and french people.. No wonder she's as snappy as shit on a frosty morning.

You heal and PM if ya want a special dose of bbc healin. Other than that hit the ignore button and stop the sad fuck in her tracks. As for me, I'm gonna keep her on a string for a while. I do love a good scrap

Bbcboy, I love you man! Actually, it is probably Joeman, judging from their post times.

I'll join you in that scrap, but remember that Mallory/Joeman is a particularly perseverent troll. And let's ignore it on this thread, this is Star's.

Originally posted by Xev
Bbcboy, I love you man! Actually, it is probably Joeman, judging from their post times.
I'll join you in that scrap, but remember that Mallory/Joeman is a particularly perseverent troll. And let's ignore it on this thread, this is Star's.

Remember, you're not very intelligent. Detective work is probably not a good thing for you to be doing. Just lie back down on the bed and open your legs wide. It's all you're good for.

*stRgrL*,

I just dont get it. You men - always lie??? Okay, I need some input here, Im going crazy just thinking on the subject.

To men:
When you meet a girl and start to get involved, and you dont think anything serious will become of your relationship - why do you make it seem like you really like the girl, like you WANT to be with her - knowing that you dont. Is it a complex? Is it insecurity, in case you cant find someone else. Im serious here, I just dont get it. I would NEVER tell someone I cared for them, if I didnt. And what the fuck is wrong with me?????? How come noone will love me???? I hate everything right now. And I will never trust another man again.

Aaaaarrghhhhh!!!!

I'm also angry about that!! But for other reason!!
Girls always go out with stupid guys and I'm always alone! And I'm the most romantic and kind guy in the world... what makes me even angrier... what's the problem with this world!!

*sights... :(

The worst thing is that girls don't usually realize that. I'm happy for you *stRgrL*!! :)

I wish for you, girls, that you can perceive when a guy is lying or not... and what they talk about YOU with their friends...!!

I'm a rare exception...
And still... alone... :(

Love,
Nelson

*stRgrl*

I'll stay out of the arguing stuff, it's not my thing.

Anyway, *stRgrl*, I think you're very pretty and as long as you've been posting here you've been remarkably polite and kind. I can't see why anyone would want to end things with you. When I got dumped I felt like all women were evil heartless demons and so on, but I know that isn't true. Likewise, not all guys are scum. Saying "It will get better" doesn't really mean much to people in your current situation, or at least it didn't for mr, so all I can do is wish you good luck. :)

Originally posted by TruthSeeker
*stRgrL*,
Aaaaarrghhhhh!!!!
I'm also angry about that!! But for other reason!!
Girls always go out with stupid guys and I'm always alone! And I'm the most romantic and kind guy in the world... what makes me even angrier... what's the problem with this world!!
*sights... :(
The worst thing is that girls don't usually realize that. I'm happy for you *stRgrL*!! :)
I wish for you, girls, that you can perceive when a guy is lying or not... and what they talk about YOU with their friends...!!
I'm a rare exception...
And still... alone... :(
Love,
Nelson

Here's what I'm thinking. Either

a) you're ugly. (no offense)

or

b) you only want the popular hot chicks, who of course only want the popular hot guys.

Nelson:
"The worst thing is that girls don't usually realize that. I'm happy for you *stRgrL*!! "

Odd, you have a point. Star, at least you caught this before wasting waaaaaaaaaay much more time on him.

"I wish for you, girls, that you can perceive when a guy is lying or not... and what they talk about YOU with their friends...!!"

Yeah, well, that's always hard. What we want blinds us to the way things really are.

"I'm a rare exception...
And still... alone... "

*Shrugs*

Nelson, don't sweat being alone.

Oh yes, and Nelson, please ignore the post right above mine. MalloryKnox isn't worth wasting electrons on.

What are you, the fucking queen of sciforums.com? I'm surprised people don't snap at you the way you constantly order them around.

Back