Why lie?

Mallory:

"Aren't you an ATHEIST? What does that make YOU then?"

Umm, Mal, kindly stop inhaling the Clorox before you post. That made no sense at all!

Nelson: Don't worry, it gets better with time.

Bbcboy: I thought that that might be the best strategy for Nelson, but I think that Mallory really deserves a lecture on the nature of 'LOVE'! :p

Originally posted by Xev
Mallory:

"Aren't you an ATHEIST? What does that make YOU then?"

Umm, Mal, kindly stop inhaling the Clorox before you post. That made no sense at all!

Okay, I'll go slower for you then dear:

I said, I don't believe in anything, wouldn't that make me a prude?

You responded, no, that makes you an idiot.

I said, well aren't you an atheist? Meaning you don't believe in anything either? So doesn't that make you an idiot as well?

Got it now? Or do you need me to go over it one more time?

Don't you have to go take your weekly bath or something?
Actually I prefer to just lie there and be pissed on by a half dozen hot boyz.
How bout you mal, you even had a half dozen?

Well let's not count the whole hockey team and just put that down to prom japes.

Tell us when did you last get a really good sorting? It just seems like you spend so many nights sweating under the covers or typing with one, hand know what I mean. share a little sugar.

"I said, well aren't you an atheist? Meaning you don't believe in anything either? So doesn't that make you an idiot as well?"

Why does it not suprise me that you have no understanding of athiesm?

Anyways, athiesm is simply the lack of belief in a God or Gods, or the belief that such belief is illogical or irrelevent.

Fuck off, you morally bankrupt nematode.

Bbcboy, with all respect, the woman couldn't find a man willing to screw her in a room full of Marines. I doubt a hockey team would have such low standards.

Bbcboy, with all respect, the woman couldn't find a man willing to screw her in a room full of Marines. I doubt a hockey team would have such low standards

LOVVVVL I stand corrected
Shame on me!!:SD

Originally posted by Xev
"I said, well aren't you an atheist? Meaning you don't believe in anything either? So doesn't that make you an idiot as well?"
Why does it not suprise me that you have no understanding of athiesm?
Anyways, athiesm is simply the lack of belief in a God or Gods, or the belief that such belief is illogical or irrelevent.
Fuck off, you morally bankrupt nematode.
Bbcboy, with all respect, the woman couldn't find a man willing to screw her in a room full of Marines. I doubt a hockey team would have such low standards.

I know what atheism is. I am an atheist. When I said I didn't believe in anything I meant in a religious sense. My bad.

I know I've tried to explain this to you before and it didn't work, but I'm going to try one last time: You might go around searching for someone to fuck but I don't want to find men to screw me. I have a real live actual boyfriend. :eek: :rolleyes:

"I know what atheism is. I am an atheist. When I said I didn't believe in anything I meant in a religious sense. My bad."

Bull fucking shit you are. You haven't the first fucking clue of what athiesm is, therefore, you aren't one.

"You might go around searching for someone to fuck but I don't want to find men to screw me. I have a real live actual boyfriend. "

Mallory, Mallory, Mallory, I am referring to human males, not goats, and no, your vibrator dosen't count either.

Originally posted by Xev
"I know what atheism is. I am an atheist. When I said I didn't believe in anything I meant in a religious sense. My bad."
Bull fucking shit you are. You haven't the first fucking clue of what athiesm is, therefore, you aren't one.
"You might go around searching for someone to fuck but I don't want to find men to screw me. I have a real live actual boyfriend. "
Mallory, Mallory, Mallory, I am referring to human males, not goats, and no, your vibrator dosen't count either.

I don't have a clue what atheism is? Atheism is not believing in God. Is there something I'm missing? Why exactly am I not an atheist? Your arrogance never ceases to amaze me.

Actually my boyfriend is a human male. You are REALLY having a hard time wrapping your pathetic little brain around the boyfriend concept, aren't you?

HOW OLD ARE YOU?

I have a real live actual boyfriend.

Let the poor fucker out of your cellar now his parents are looking for him.

Seeing his face on milk cartons is NOT romantic you dumb fuck

Originally posted by bbcboy
I have a real live actual boyfriend.
Let the poor fucker out of your cellar now his parents are looking for him.
Seeing his face on milk cartons is NOT romantic you dumb fuck

Shut up you stupid stinking British cocksucking faggot.

Never mind. I see the concept of a real relationship is much too hard for y'all to grasp, so I'll stop talking about it. I don't want to give everyone a splitting headache.

getting back on topic, at least for a second...

Strgrl have you considered that maybe you're looking for people in the wrong places? I wish you the best of luck of course, but I'm just curious. I can't formulate an opinion with so little knowledge.

Mallory: Fuck off. When you speak to Xev and bbcboy you have no idea what you're dealing with. I don't give a shit about you or your boyfriend but we had a legitimate thread here and you or Xev or whoever really managed to fuck it up, but you're at the center, so I'll repeat myself.

Fuck off.

Edit to add: I hope you flame me so I can laugh my ass off at how incomprehensibly retarded you are.

Re: getting back on topic, at least for a second...

Originally posted by Pollux V
Strgrl have you considered that maybe you're looking for people in the wrong places? I wish you the best of luck of course, but I'm just curious. I can't formulate an opinion with so little knowledge.
Mallory: Fuck off. When you speak to Xev and bbcboy you have no idea what you're dealing with. I don't give a shit about you or your boyfriend but we had a legitimate thread here and you or Xev or whoever really managed to fuck it up, but you're at the center, so I'll repeat myself.
Fuck off.

No.

Pray tell, what am I dealing with? Because I thought I was dealing with some people on a message board, but I could be wrong. :rolleyes:

pollux v....

....is still waiting to be flamed.

So unless they're robots or little rabbits with computers they're people, and last time I checked this was a message board. You make no sense.

No no we're just getting warmed up!!

Don't give up now you shit head that's like sucking and not swallowing (Remember what daddy taught you?)

I'm happily cock sucking for three years now (And no exchange of currency (a concept new to y'all in montreal?)

and just to clarify I have a dgree (not stupid) I bathe daily (not stinking) The cocksucking faggot I can't tackle you on it is the joy of my life. I can also deep throat. Tell your 'so-called' boyfriend before you unlock the chains. He may need some proper therapy when he eventually escapes from the sad fat trollop that is your 'sweet' self

Re: pollux v....

Originally posted by Pollux V
....is still waiting to be flamed.

So unless they're robots or little rabbits with computers they're people, and last time I checked this was a message board. You make no sense.

Well you said I have no idea what I'm dealing with. I believe I'm dealing with some people on a message board. If that's incorrect, as you claim, please enlighten me as to exactly what it is I am 'dealing with' here.

Pollux:
"Mallory: Fuck off. When you speak to Xev and bbcboy you have no idea what you're dealing with. I don't give a shit about you or your boyfriend but we had a legitimate thread here and you or Xev or whoever really managed to fuck it up, but you're at the center, so I'll repeat myself."

Excuse me? This little bitch insulted Star, and needs a sound drubbing.

Bbcboy:
"Let the poor fucker out of your cellar now his parents are looking for him."

Oooh! You are just decimating this little troll!

Little Troll:

"I don't have a clue what atheism is? Atheism is not believing in God. Is there something I'm missing? Why exactly am I not an atheist? Your arrogance never ceases to amaze me."

Only on its most basic level. Start with www.infidels.org and work your way on to the real complexity of athiesm.

"Actually my boyfriend is a human male."

A LIVING human male, Mallory! And no, setting up shrines to your favorite male actors does not make you their girlfriend.

"You are REALLY having a hard time wrapping your pathetic little brain around the boyfriend concept, aren't you?"

No, but you deserve a sound flaming, and it's amusing to watch your hysterics.

"HOW OLD ARE YOU?"

18. I've said before.

Originally posted by bbcboy
No no we're just getting warmed up!!

Don't give up now you shit head that's like sucking and not swallowing (Remember what daddy taught you?)

I'm happily cock sucking for three years now (And no exchange of currency (a concept new to y'all in montreal?)

and just to clarify I have a dgree (not stupid) I bathe daily (not stinking) The cocksucking faggot I can't tackle you on it is the joy of my life. I can also deep throat. Tell your 'so-called' boyfriend before you unlock the chains. He may need some proper therapy when he eventually escapes from the sad fat trollop that is your 'sweet' self

Why are you so obsessed with the thought of my father molesting me? Somebody has issues I think.

You have a dgree?

bbcboy,

THERAPY is not the way to go.

CYANIDE, with him, is the only option. Little troll is just the greatest nickname...

Back