Why are atheists so pissy?

I don't believe in any soul.. sorry.

than what do you believe in? than what are you to believe in anything but yourself? than how can you be yourself to know not who you are?

everything is reflection of us, you and I, you and others, others and I...we are all the same.

Or this:
brick_wall.jpg

HAHAHAHA...I almost included a pic of a brick wall in my stump post but I figured the stump would be enough to get my point across.

I have never known anyone to turn bad from being a Christian, i know that it has saved a lot of people. Regardless of the reasons. This seems to apply to mostly all mainstream belief systems.

-People whom have major problems in their lives often find comfort and happiness from whatever church, and it is fine if it works for them.
-But when someone claims that hes God is better than others, thats the problem, and the fundamentalists arises from both sides.
-I dont have problem with religious people what ever their religion might be as long as they dont start to sending me to hell. :cool:

than what do you believe in? than what are you to believe in anything but yourself? than how can you be yourself to know not who you are?

winter-reflections-w.jpg

everything is reflection of us, you and I, you and others, other and I...we are all the same.

I don't believe in anything. And being who I am doesn't require any soul. Unless you use some alternative definition of soul..

Now, that's a good point. There are degrees of faith. Mine isn't particularly strong. That's why I'm not trying to convert you heathen. But, that's my failing - not God's.

Am I the only one to find it preposterous and beyond naive to think or be convinced there is a universal "WAY" that everything runs? GOD, Science, whatever the hell you want to call it.

I'm going to create a new religion.....

Its going to be called "Thruthiests"

and our motto will be "we don’t know shit"

Because that’s the closest thing to a true unbiased/non delusional/loony religion this world will ever see.

All these people claiming ownership to truth within their religions…..its INSANE…

GOD EXISTS!
NO HE DOESN’T!
YES HE DOES!
NO!
YES!

Christains/Catholics claim truth in KNOWING god exists.
Atheists claim truth as well in claiming they KNOW god does not exist. But at least they are more open to saying they honestly don’t know……there is no atheist bible….there are no huge atheist churches taking in tax free profits and donations. Some atheists I know just label themselves atheist because you can’t prove to them god exists……

The non-subscription to a belief is better than the blind subscription to something.

The only true religion is mine…the one where you don’t know shit…..cuz you really don’t. So join me and end the madness…lol

-People whom have major problems in their lives often find comfort and happiness from whatever church, and it is fine if it works for them.
-But when someone claims that hes God is better than others, thats the problem, and the fundamentalists arises from both sides.
-I dont have problem with religious people what ever their religion might be as long as they dont start to sending me to hell. :cool:

I agree.

Even if one day scientists prove beyond any doubt that God doesn't exist ?

How can that happen? I dont think that will ever happen anyway and what would be the point in knowing either way? I never personally identified "GOD".

How can that happen? I dont think that will ever happen anyway and what would be the point in knowing either way? I never personally identified "GOD".

I don't know how, but it was a hypothetical question of course.
Can you please answer ?

Dude,

However, sometimes one of them (won't name any names) will just say something so fucking stupid, I wish I was able to reach through the screen and punch them in the mouth.
If I have any negative or condescending thoughts, I just keep them to myself (this only applies in person, definitely not here).

You mean here Mike? I know i am annoying sometimes but in person i am ultra cool.

Am I the only one to find it preposterous and beyond naive to think or be convinced there is a universal "WAY" that everything runs? GOD, Science, whatever the hell you want to call it.

I'm going to create a new religion.....

The only true religion is mine…the one where you don’t know shit…..cuz you really don’t. So join me and end the madness…lol

-I´m in ! :cheers:

Back