Unanswered Questions

Your connections of biblical characters in relation to other books in the bible is irrelevant and rather elementary.

[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[

You didn't read what I told you to if you want to understand....

So,

Your connections of biblical characters in relation to other books in the bible is irrelevant and rather elementary.

Roget’s II: The New Thesaurus, Third Edition. 1995.

seduce

VERB: 1. To beguile or draw into a wrong or foolish course of action: allure, entice, inveigle, lure, tempt. Idioms: lead astray. See PERSUASION. 2. To lure or persuade into a sexual relationship or a sexual act: debauch, undo. See SEX.

There it is.

How does that have any connection to the serpent impregnating Eve?
Originally posted by TheVisitor
Soloman said: The way of an adulterous woman is she eateth and wipeth her mouth and sayeth "I've done nothing"

Soloman was the wisest man that ever lived....
He made a proverb which revealed adultry in the bible types eating something - (I.E. some fruit), you are the "fruit" of your mothers womb....haven't you ever heard that.

Paul said:
2 Corinthians 11:3 - But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.

John the baptist said:
Matthew 3:7 - But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees come to his baptism, he said unto them, O generation of vipers, who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come?

Jesus said
Matthew 23:33 - Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?

They all knew, but it's one of the mysteries that Jesus said were only spoke in parables to the multitudes..........

Mat 13:10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables? 11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.

These things and others would be revealed in the "last days"

Rev. 10:7
But in the days of the -VOICE- of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.

I've got over 1100 taped -VOICE- messages from the seventh angel right here for you........His name was William Branham
http://www.nathan.co.za/message.asp?sermonum=1074

If you really want to understand, and are not just looking for points to argue.....Click on the link and read or listen to this message......it's titled "The Seed of Discrepency" and explains the Serpents seed mystery in great length....

good luck
The serpent never seduces Eve. I have a the Pentateuch in Hebrew and the particular word can either be translated as deception or temptation. In Old Latin or Vulgate it is beguile. Now re-read your scripture lines that you posted and see if it supports the main topic.

The serpent never seduces Eve. I have a the Pentateuch in Hebrew and the particular word can either be translated as deception or temptation. In Old Latin or Vulgate it is beguile. Now re-read your scripture lines that you posted and see if it supports the main topic.

[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[

Yes it still does..........your debating the literal interpretation of one word can in no way nulify the massive amount of scripture I have presented to support this truth.....

You just refuse to see it.

Whether the Penteach in Hebrew, or the Bible in the Greek, the word means "rhema" and "logos"

Thats the letter of the word, and the true meaning of the word.

The letter of the word killeth, (Jesus said), and you will never understand without the supernatural revelation of the word, "The Rhema"

And that also proves my point.

How does that have any connection to the serpent impregnating Eve? <<--here's the main topic

Here's your references to prove "The way of an adulterous woman is she eateth and wipeth her mouth and sayeth 'I've done nothing'" has any connection to the serpent impregnating Eve.
Soloman was the wisest man that ever lived....
He made a proverb which revealed adultry in the bible types eating something - (I.E. some fruit), you are the "fruit" of your mothers womb....haven't you ever heard that.

Paul said:
2 Corinthians 11:3 - But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.

John the baptist said:
Matthew 3:7 - But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees come to his baptism, he said unto them, O generation of vipers, who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come?

Jesus said
Matthew 23:33 - Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?

They all knew, but it's one of the mysteries that Jesus said were only spoke in parables to the multitudes..........

Mat 13:10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables? 11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.

These things and others would be revealed in the "last days"

Rev. 10:7
But in the days of the -VOICE- of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.
That's what I mean by those references being irrelevant to supporting the topic.

Some background info

Branham proclaimed himself the angel of Revelation 3:14 and 10:7 and prophesied that by 1977 all denominations would be consumed by the World Council of Churches under the control of the Roman Catholics, that the Rapture would take place, and that the world would be destroyed. He died in 1965, but many of his followers expected him to be resurrected, some believing him to be God, others believing him to be virgin-born.

Another evidence is the fact that neither Edwards nor Branham were able to perform cures when faced with born-again Christians who had committed themselves to the protection of Christ. In the case of Branham, I have experienced this myself. When he spoke in Karlsruhe and Lausanne, there were several believers among the audience -- including myself -- who prayed along these lines: "Lord, if this man's powers are from You, then bless and use him, but if the healing gifts are not from You, then hinder him." The result? On both occasions Branham said from the platform, "There are disturbing powers here. I can do nothing."

http://www.gospelcom.net/apologeticsindex/b05.html

Visitor. This is for you. Just be careful - literal things are like the body: they will wither away when their meanings overtake them.

This sucks

So now it's broken down to a conversation about the validity of particular passage of the bible?? ACK!!!!!! Why not the Quran (or however you spell it) or whatever the hindus read?

Branham proclaimed himself the angel of Revelation 3:14 and 10:7 and prophesied that by 1977 all denominations would be consumed by the World Council of Churches under the control of the Roman Catholics, that the Rapture would take place.

[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[

He said he thought the millineum should be ushered in, and if you look at the context around that statement he was adding 1954 years from the promise given to Abraham - till Christ and 1954 years since Christ.....1954 + 33 = 1987. In Dan. it states "the kingdom" is set up "in the days of the kings of Iron and Clay, and
it was....In the people of His kingdom - the rapture has started, it's a process, which starts on the inside.....

Tens of thousands of times, the disernment of the Lord was displayed....without one error

I have studied this message of God for twenty years.
It has revealed much, but just like the scripture which were given by the same God, it has to be approached with the right attitude.

Your scepticism in Karlsruhe and Lausanne, may have hindered you in seeing God at work...

Those meeting were in the early 50's, the dead were raised, blind restored with sight , deaf made to hear, cancer healed, ect....
Jesus Christ was showing Himself with this prophet in a mighty way.....

You would have to be in your seventies now....
But the main thing that caught my attention in your statement is how much your criticism sounds just like the stock objections on all of the Anti-Message sights I've been on....

I've heard these same comments before, from "former followers"
and none of it's true, Branham was not a self-proclaimed prophet, you couldn't get the word "prophet" out of his mouth unless he was in the middle of a disernment line under the strong anointing of the Spirit, and then it was a "do you believe me to be God's servant, or God's prophet, in a effort to increase their faith to receive healing.

Sorry, your barking up the wrong tree, friend...
I've not THE SLIGHTEST DOUBT that Branham was the only major prophet to walk this planet in 1900 years, and their are over 600 scriptures in the bible concerning his ministry.

I haven't even scatched the surface here in these posts.

Last edited:
So jenyar, you wern't there, I read the site you posted and it's a misrepresentation of the facts ........and the "facts' they present are taken out of context, with meanings added that they imposed on their own.

It's a New age site....thats occult by the way, in case you didn't know.

You copied your objections word for word....
I've studied this message for twenty years, there are over 1100 sermons - 300 after 1963 when the seals were opened.
You think surfing the web for five minites and finding some critics's spin on an event gives you the real facts....
It don't work that way in anything else...does it?
If you knew your eternal destination depended on truth, you should be more carefull to investigate the facts and not let someone else do your home work for you..

TheVisitor

Last edited:
Come on now fellow Christians...No fighting over dead saints and pastors....Remember your full devotion is to god.

She commited adultry with the serpent, the closest animal to man, between man and the ape, it latter was made into a snake by God...(thats why it's the missing link)

Another reminder to me that that Christians and the bible are sexists, committing women to the most henious things before they could proof their worth. No wonder early christians and pagans in the region used to kill newly born baby girls from fear of future scandals.

Come on now fellow Christians...No fighting over dead saints and pastors....Remember your full devotion is to god.

[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[

Your devotion should be to the un-adulterated word.....
If your word is mixed with mans creeds, it has no effect and is Satan sitting as God, being worshiped as God by all the peoples of the earth just as He said he would do.

The type of un-leavened bread was the pure word of God....when mixed with creeeds or traditions it becomes leavened.....

"In that day (what day? - this day) they shall kill you, beleiveing they're doing God a service"

Your concern for us is touching heflores......really, I'm all broken up....

Last edited:
What an ASS

Your concern for us is touching heflores......really, I'm all broken up....

Man, you're just a condescending ass. I think I might try to see if I can start a motion to get your holier than though ass kicked off this board. Why oh why do you bother posting here? You don't have anything to debate, you only want to preach and prey on people who are on the fence regarding "god" or christianity. You personify the reasons why I loath christianity. WHY ARE YOU HERE PREACHER? WHY?

Re: Re: What an ASS

Originally posted by ConsequentAtheist
You're arguing with a fruitloop. He truly isn't worth your time.

You're right. But hell, I took offense on behalf of heflores on that comment. Surely it's not my place to do so, yet I indulged. I shall take your observation to heart and place said cereal on my ignore list. I shouldn't let myself get so pissed off at breakfast foods, but I obviously have a hard time dismissing people who so falsley claim themselves as ambassadors of truth. I obviously have a lot to learn about keeping my emotions out of my argument.

I must add though, that I'm quite impressed that you are as minimalist as you seem to be regarding these types. You've apparently learned over your numerous years that it simply does no good? Would you say it's more harm than good? Argh, it just drives me insane that assholes like that can even remotely be taken seriously by ANYONE. It's a sad testiment to the overall level of analytical and critical thinking skills of the human race.

Thanks CA.

Wes-minister abby

WHY ARE YOU HERE PREACHER? WHY?

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

I'm not a preacher, just a regular guy,

You're the one out there on the edge of fanaticism, cursing christians and looking for some one to lead into your atheistic hatred of God.....

You're out of place here on a forum for religious discusion,
but like a predator, you look for some "novice" naive enough to listen to your "poison words"

Thankfully, you are so confused you can't say enough coherent words in a row to fool yourself - let alone anyone else.......

If what I have to say wasn't so serious, It'd be kinda fun toyin' with ya.......

But, I'm not here to argue or "play".......

Last edited:
Originally posted by wesmorris

"Think I might try to see if I can start a motion to get your holier than though ass kicked off this board"

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

You've cursed me, cursed god, ranted and raved like a rabid dog
and I kept it between us..............

Now you're all mad :mad: and you're gonna tell the ....the ...TEACHER

What a Dweeb...!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Re: Re: Re: What an ASS

Originally posted by wesmorris
I must add though, that I'm quite impressed that you are as minimalist as you seem to be regarding these types
It's not minimalism. It's the realization that any effort by me to accurately categorize some people and their blathering would necessitate inappropriate language for a forum such as this.

Back