Unanswered Questions

Originally posted by TheVisitor
Their not such idiots that they would claim something contrary to their own data...........please

wow, you call it "data"? that's rich! sooooooooooooooo, if you think the universe is 6000 years old, then you think "carbon dating" is just some kind of lie? You must also reject evolution and the whole idea of the "big bang" too?

"And the whole earth was of one language, and of one speech. And it came to pass, as they journeyed from the east, that they found a plain in the land of Shinar; and they dwelt there. And they said one to another, Go to, let us make brick, and burn them thoroughly. And they had brick for stone, and slime had they for morter. And they said, Go to, let us build us a city and a tower, whose top may reach unto heaven; and let us make us a name, lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth. And the LORD came down to see the city and the tower, which the children of men builded. And the LORD said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do.Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another's speech.So the LORD scattered them abroad from thence upon the face of all the earth: and they left off to build the city. Therefore is the name of it called Babel; because the LORD did there confound the language of all the earth: and from thence did the LORD scatter them abroad upon the face of all the earth. " - Genesis 11

[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[

"and let us make us a name, lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth"

This part right here implies they aready knew they were "about to be scattered" - for whatever reason....

Scripture says : Fear not, lest that which you fear shall come upon you"

Their language was confounded, and seperated into many laugages - but the difference in physical characteristics can be explained by something else..........that Ham (one of Noah's three sons) was a throwback to Cains linage, the cross between Eve anf the serpent that seduced her creating Cain and his offspring.
This produced the sons of men. the sons of God were seths linage.....product of Adam and Eve....

These two races mixed BEFORE the flood, and Ham was a carrier of the genes of the sons of men............

Ham was father of the Put , Egypt, and Sheba.......
Japeth was father of the orientals...
and Shem was the father of the linage which created Abraham, and the Israelites..........also through a illigitamate union with a sevant, the Arab nations.......

There were already many races as you can see, BEFORE the tower of Babel..........That event only confounded their laugages which had the effect of scattering them all over the world.

[IThere were already many races as you can see, BEFORE the tower of Babel..........That event only confounded their laugages which had the effect of scattering them all over the world.

That is simply a retarded conclusion. Wouldn't it make more sense if oh, call me crazy.. they were already all over the world? Maybe their language developed independently from one another.. thus leading to multiple languages?

That's far too sensible for a man of faith eh?

Okay, I'm wesus (jesus the 12th, son of god and all). I'm the light, the way. I say: Languages developed independently.

How are my lies any different than those perpetrated on you by your cult?

Oh, and how do you think that Jesus was any more the son of god than you are?

FACT: Your assertions don't make sense outside of the context of your cult.

wow, you call it "data"? that's rich! sooooooooooooooo, if you think the universe is 6000 years old, then you think "carbon dating" is just some kind of lie? You must also reject evolution and the whole idea of the "big bang" too?

[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[

I never said "The universe was 6,000 years old" were did you get that idea..........

Evolution as a progressive act of creation, doesn't discount the scriptures in the slightest............

Carbon 14 dating ...on the other hand has been proven inaccurate.......

Genesis says "The world was void, and water covered the face of the deep........Before God started bringing up life in a 6-day shadow of "Time"...........it makes no claims as to how long the world was here before this..... or what may have existed before "the waters covered the face of the deep.

Don't you even read something before you make up your mind and start slinging accusations..........

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open one's mouth and releive all doubt....."

That is simply a retarded conclusion. Wouldn't it make more sense if oh, call me crazy.. they were already all over the world? Maybe their language developed independently from one another.. thus leading to multiple languages

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Since your the one that mentioned "Retarded" , I guess I'll have to remind you that there had just been a wolrd-wide flood before the time of the tower of Babel.
And the survivors were faning out from a single common location.
The flood has been documented in nearly every culture of the world....

Go argue with them..............I'm getting board with your lame attempts at twisting the facts..........

Fundamental christians claim theres been six-thousand years since the fall of man in the garden..........

Their not such idiots that they would claim something contrary to their own data...........please

You don't include yourself in that group? My apologies, I must have misread. It's easy to get the wrong impression.

Go argue with them..............I'm getting board with your lame attempts at twisting the facts..........

Ignore me then. I'm not twisting the facts in the slightest bit. You problem is that you apparently do not know what the facts ARE, thusly you have a difficult time discerning fact from fiction.

The flood has been documented in nearly every culture of the world....
There is zero evidence of a Global Flood.

By the way, roughly speaking:
  • How old is the Earth and how do you know?
  • When was your purported Flood and how do you know?
  • When was the Exodus and how do you know?
Thanks.

Question for Visitor
Visitor, do you beleive in an afterlife? If so, what feelings do you have that one exsists? I am just curious but I mean you no disrespect by this question. Thanks for your help.

[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[

Sorry I missed this one yesterday..........

Yes I believe in a afterlife.

Terms in the Bible like "for ever and ever", "and life everlasting"
are still measurements of time.....

Therefore not all statments that have been commonly attributed to eternity are in fact talking about eternity...

As we get closer to the end of the age of man, the kingdom of God which is already in place in the hearts of His people, becomes clearer each day as the shadow-moves toward the real.

God has an ecconomy....It's made up symbolicly of pennies, nickels , dimes, ect.. and silver dollars.

So basicly theres only one form of eternal life....and thats God. Everything else Angels, cheribums, the devil, all of creation was....
created.

But God existed before creation..............and the only thing that can go back to God.....was that which came out from God, His attributes - The sons and daughters of God.
They are truly eternal
Their names are those written on the Lambs book of life before the foundation of the world....because they are a part of God.

Thats also the reason they can't be deceived........
I didn't say they can't make mistakes, but concerning the word, God is the Word, and they are a part of God so..........

Jesus said: "You call those whom the word came to Gods, and they were...How do you condem me when I say I'm the Son of God.

But there will be a world set up durring the millinium with many types of people there to be ministered to by the Bride of Christ (i.e. the sons of god)....

The sciptures say we are called to be "Kings and Priests"
of Gods new kingdom.

In Dan. it talks of a KINGDOM to be set up, which shall never "pass away", in the days of certain kings which were typed by the toes of the image daniel saw.

The toes were made of iron and clay, which was said would not mix....this scipture was fulfilled in 1955, when kreuschev of the USSR met Eisenhower at the U.N. and he took off His shoe, pounded it on the table and said to the U.S. "we will bury you"

This happened during the days of the prophet William Branham's ministry, when Christ through the mouthpeice of His prophet revealed Himself as the Son of Man, as promised and set up His kingdom in the hearts of His people.

Originally posted by ConsequentAtheist

There is zero evidence of a Global Flood.

By the way, roughly speaking:
How old is the Earth and how do you know?
When was your purported Flood and how do you know?
When was the Exodus and how do you know?

[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[

Please.....I don't have that kind of time to waste.

You've got the internet and Google - you look it up and argue with yourself.

It might be more interesting...

Last edited:
...but the difference in physical characteristics can be explained by something else..........that Ham (one of Noah's three sons) was a throwback to Cains linage, the cross between Eve anf the serpent that seduced her creating Cain and his offspring.
Genesis 4:1
The man(Adam) had intercourse with his wife Eve, and she conceived and gave birth to Cain. "I have acquired a man with the help of Yahweh(God)", she said.

You might want to read your bible right-side up to clearly understand the verses. Cain is an offspring of Adam and Eve with the help of God and the serpent plays no part in the conception.

The man(Adam) had intercourse with his wife Eve, and she conceived and gave birth to Cain. "I have acquired a man with the help of Yahweh(God)", she said.

You might want to read your bible right-side up to clearly understand the verses. Cain is an offspring of Adam and Eve with the help of God and the serpent plays no part in the conception.

[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[

Read the rest of the scene before you start jumping to conclusions.

Rev 4:1-2

1 And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the LORD. 2 And she again bare his brother Abel.

So there were twins born - two sons from one act...But the scriptures say "Cain was of his father the wicked one"

Adam wasn't "the wicked one"

So it was the serpent who beguiled Eve....that created Cain

she said I've gotten a man from the Lord................correct

all life comes from God, technically

But Cain was of His father the wicked one, and Adam wasn't the wicked one..and neither was God...

Last edited:
How do you perceive beguile as sexual intercourse or impregnate?

Let's replace beguile with your meaning of it:

Genesis 3:13 (KJV)
And the LORD God said unto the woman, What is this that thou hast done? And the woman said, The serpent had HOT MAD SEX WITH ME, and I did eat.

How does having sex with a snake have anything to do with eating a forbidden fruit? From your interpretation of the bible I take it you are a fundamentalist?

Last edited:
Okay, here's another question on the subject of Adam and Eve.

Was there such thing as a woman that God had created before Eve? I had read somewhere that there was and it confuses me because all I have known about is Eve.

Further, why did God create Eve from Adam's rib? He created Adam from the dirt and why not the same with Eve?

According to Hebrew lore, Lilith was the original partner of Adam, the world's first man. Lilith and Adam argued -- some legends say she was too proud to submit to Adam's wishes -- and Lilith departed Eden, where she was succeeded as Adam's mate by Eve. In other ancient legends Lilith is considered a demon or a mother of demons, and is supposed to haunt desolate places. The name of Lilith is mentioned only once in the Bible, in Isaiah 34:14, where she is listed along with hyenas and jackals as those who dwell in the ruins of God-forsaken Edom. Late in the 20th century she became a symbol of female empowerment, giving her name to Lilith Fair, the travelling women's music festival organized by Sarah McLachlan.

source
http://www.who2.com/lilith.html

How does having sex with a snake have anything to do with eating a forbidden fruit? From your interpretation of the bible I take it you are a fundamentalist?

[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[

Soloman said: The way of an adulterous woman is she eateth and wipeth her mouth and sayeth "I've done nothing"

Look at the cursings...........

Adam - Ground cursed for his sake
Eve - cursed in her childbearing....were she sinned.
serpent - on your belly you shall go...changed at this time into a snake..after the damage been's done//

It's so obvious...A child could not err therein.
(a child of god, that is.... )

Further, why did God create Eve from Adam's rib? He created Adam from the dirt and why not the same with Eve?

[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[

She was created bone of his bone, flesh of his flesh....
A type of Christ and his Bride, she was in Him when He died on the cross.....

Eve was not in the original creation, correct.
This was done so she could be deceived....
Adam, a son of God, made in God's image...could not, and was not deceived.....He took her back willing after being with the serpent...a type of christ dying for His bride.

Soloman said: The way of an adulterous woman is she eateth and wipeth her mouth and sayeth "I've done nothing"
How does that have any connection to Eve?

How does having sex with a snake have anything to do with eating a forbidden fruit?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How does that have any connection to Eve?

She commited adultry with the serpent, the closest animal to man, between man and the ape, it latter was made into a snake by God...(thats why it's the missing link)

Soloman was the wisest man that ever lived....
He made a proverb which revealed adultry in the bible types eating something - (I.E. some fruit), you are the "fruit" of your mothers womb....haven't you ever heard that.

Go back and read my posts on the "Giants", or "Pre-Flood History and the Great Pyramid"...this explains it in better detail.

Paul said:
2 Corinthians 11:3 - But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.

John the baptist said:
Matthew 3:7 - But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees come to his baptism, he said unto them, O generation of vipers, who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come?

Jesus said
Matthew 23:33 - Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?

They all knew, but it's one of the mysteries that Jesus said were only spoke in parables to the multitudes..........

Mat 13:10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables? 11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.

These things and others would be revealed in the "last days"

Rev. 10:7
But in the days of the -VOICE- of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.

I've got over 1100 taped -VOICE- messages from the seventh angel right here for you........His name was William Branham
http://www.nathan.co.za/message.asp?sermonum=1074

If you really want to understand, and are not just looking for points to argue.....Click on the link and read or listen to this message......it's titled "The Seed of Discrepency" and explains the Serpents seed mystery in great length....

good luck

Last edited:
beguile

\Be*guile"\, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Beguiled; p. pr. & vb. n. Beguiling.] 1. To delude by guile, artifice, or craft; to deceive or impose on, as by a false statement; to lure.

That word is in no way related to a debaucherous nature. And we can agree that the Pentateuch are the oldest books in the bible, meaning any interpretation of the confrontation between the serpent and Eve will come from Genesis ch 3. Your connections of biblical characters in relation to other books in the bible is irrelevant and rather elementary.

Back