Topless Women March for Right to Go Topless

Aw, balls. I was gonna get one down there. Not that low though, about where the long muscles in my back stand out. See where she has those 2 ridges? That area..

Apparently, if I get inked there, I am a piece of trash instead of a human being.

Aw, balls. I was gonna get one down there. Not that low though, about where the long muscles in my back stand out. See where she has those 2 ridges? That area..

Apparently, if I get inked there, I am a piece of trash instead of a human being.

I don't think you're trash.
6.gif

@Neverfly *hugs

@spider: why does choosing to decorate your body make you a narcissistic clown?

Are most girls and women narcissistic clowns for having earlobe piercings?

yeah, as long as you're of age.

So you obviously ignored my point. Some women might enjoy feeding their baby in a stinky bathroom at the mall, but they should not have too. Most women will work outside on a hot day and keep her shirt on no matter how hot she gets, but she should not have too. Some women like to wear long skirts because they don't want their legs to show, but they do not have too. They have a choice whether they wish to be overly modest or not at all. I think I should have the choice to take my shirt off at the beach, pool, or in my front yard if I want to do so, but at the moment I do not have that choice. You however do, you choose to cover up when you feel uncomfortable, but the police don't force you to do it. Whether a woman makes the choice or not is up to her, but she should be allowed to make that choice for herself.

No, just an immature, narcissistic clown who treats her body like a back alley wall or a freight car to be covered with graffiti.

You know... I'm gonna take a moment and get personal here.
Why? Cuz I can, on occasion, let go of the attempt at being the nice guy.

Many people saw when I reacted with outrage at something V.I. had said that was sick and flat out twisted.
V.I. and I likely disgree strongly on many heavy issues.

It takes a LOT of maturity to consider anothers position, to own up to faults and to discuss heavy disagreements without acting like a total fool.
We all have our moments of failing in it. However, we do not all have our moments of success in it.

I have no tattoos. I have no peircings. I have never done any illegal drugs including weed and I don't drink.
It's not because I'm judgmental and have a problem with these things. It's that it just isn't something I've really gotten into.
Which is strange, considering that I listen to only heavy metal like Soulfly, hatebreed, dress like a total skater, own a board and snowboard when I get the chance.
It's funny how when people catch me out of the professional environment and in my regular dress, you see their eyes rove up and down my body in negative appraisal.

I posted that internet hug above because I do not have to make someone agree with my ideas in order to respect them. V.I. has earned my respect on numerous posts and frankly, behaves at 19 on this forum far better than some of the fifty year olds do.

You, too Spidergoat, make excellent posts most of the time and I'm quick to check a new reply of yours as I'm sure it will bear something interesting.
For you to ad hom --flatly Attack-- the character of a person when it's not only irrelevant to the thread, irrelevant to any of the persons posts and more so, irrelevant to the expressed behavior seriously detracts from any points you could have made.
You base your observation on the same bias that some of the posters are bothered by and have contributed their points of discussion in this thread to educate others on. To think outside of perception and judgment.

Wanna know what Trash Looks Like?

So you obviously ignored my point. Some women might enjoy feeding their baby in a stinky bathroom at the mall,
Don't twist it, please.
Some may feel MODEST and do so in a bathroom. That does not mean they enjoy it.
but they should not have too.
I actually agree with this. I do not respect a woman that flaunts public breast feeding. But I DO respect a woman that quietly and personally does it. It's a necessary thing, nothing to be ashamed of and if she's modest in so doing, I am not bothered even slightly by her nursing her child.

Most women will work outside on a hot day and keep her shirt on no matter how hot she gets, but she should not have too.
Hey, we shouldn't have to keep our pants on either.
Hell, when it gets hot, let's all strip down naked and run around like apes.

And on a really hot day, strip off our skin and lie around in our bones.
Some women like to wear long skirts because they don't want their legs to show, but they do not have too. They have a choice whether they wish to be overly modest or not at all.
They have an extensive choice- not a LIMITLESS choice. All things in moderation.
Just because we of both genders have a lot of choice doesn't mean we should all have limitless choice.
Limits are placed when you start adversly affecting other people.
I think I should have the choice to take my shirt off at the beach, pool, or in my front yard if I want to do so,
You can. With a top on, like a bikini top.
You act like this is Unreasonable. It isn't.
If I was a woman, I might not want sunburned boobies, either.

but at the moment I do not have that choice.
Are you really THAT restricted or are you blowing this out of proportion?
You however do, you choose to cover up when you feel uncomfortable, but the police don't force you to do it.
I also do not have boobs.
The police DO enforce it if I waggle my dong in public. What a shame- society is oppressing me.
DOGS Can do it. Why can't I?!
It's SO unfair!
Whether a woman makes the choice or not is up to her, but she should be allowed to make that choice for herself.
How far does all this choice get to go?
What limit is there? Where do we draw the line? It seems that wherever it is drawn, people will complain. So complain then. The line was drawn.

Are most girls and women narcissistic clowns for having earlobe piercings?
Yeah, a little bit.

@spider: why does choosing to decorate your body make you a narcissistic clown?
It's self-indulgent. Artistic expression can go on paper or canvas. When it's on skin, it's obviously not about the art, which is almost universally lame, it's about you, it says look at me, look at the symbolism I identify with. When you're 60, it's going to look like an ugly bruise, birthmark, or the beginnings of skin cancer. The body is beautiful, but tattoos are never subtle. It's like Michaelangelo finishing up the sculpture of David, then using a large permanent marker to sign it across the chest. From the standpoint of composition, they make no sense in the way that clothing or jewelry might, since they draw your eye to that spot and keep it there. No one will take you seriously with a tattoo. It used to be associated with the fringes of society, sailors, soldiers, cannibals, Japanese Yakuza, motorcycle gangs. Now it's associated with a secondary class of people who, although not actually in a motorcycle gang or in prison, want to look like the people that are. I can almost forgive the former, but not the latter. Unless you are a Maori, tattoos are stupid.

Look at the idiots.

Yeah, a little bit.

It's self-indulgent. Artistic expression can go on paper or canvas. When it's on skin, it's obviously not about the art, which is almost universally lame, it's about you, it says look at me, look at the symbolism I identify with. When you're 60, it's going to look like an ugly bruise, birthmark, or the beginnings of skin cancer. The body is beautiful, but tattoos are never subtle. It's like Michaelangelo finishing up the sculpture of David, then using a large permanent marker to sign it across the chest. From the standpoint of composition, they make no sense in the way that clothing or jewelry might, since they draw your eye to that spot and keep it there. No one will take you seriously with a tattoo. It used to be associated with the fringes of society, sailors, soldiers, cannibals, Japanese Yakuza, motorcycle gangs. Now it's associated with a secondary class of people who, although not actually in a motorcycle gang or in prison, want to look like the people that are. I can almost forgive the former, but not the latter. Unless you are a Maori, tattoos are stupid.

Look at the idiots.

Oh, so you have different artistic tastes. That makes everyone else Stupid.

What were you saying about immaturity?

Again- Your personal opinion.
Can you Honestly say that your personal opinion about what is artistic can validly be used to insult others intelligence or character?

OK, I will backtrack and say that anything can be art, but I happen to find tattoos of the popular kind to be devoid of any admirable artistic qualities.

OK, I will backtrack and say that anything can be art, but I happen to find tattoos of the popular kind to be devoid of any admirable artistic qualities.
I can respect that. But you sidestepped the question... Is that opinion Valid enough to insult another persons character or intellect?
Can I call Leonardo's Intellect into question if he was a Gay artist? Or can I insult the intellect or character of Picasso if I find his paintings to be silly and not to my taste?

Feminist? Who you callin a feminist? I haven't burned one bra in my entire life:p
Ah, so you have not yet Truly Lived... Free and unfettered.
Don't worry, matches only cost about 10 cents a pack and I'm sure you can find one to light up;)

Ah, so you have not yet Truly Lived... Free and unfettered.
Don't worry, matches only cost about 10 cents a pack and I'm sure you can find one to light up;)

But I love my victoria secret lacy balconette bras:bawl:

You know what 'free and unfettered' get you as time goes by? Breasts that droop to you belly button;)

I can respect that. But you sidestepped the question... Is that opinion Valid enough to insult another persons character or intellect?
Can I call Leonardo's Intellect into question if he was a Gay artist? Or can I insult the intellect or character of Picasso if I find his paintings to be silly and not to my taste?

You can do anything you want. Come on, take a stand. I also happen to think the paintings and fans of Thomas Kinkade are evidence of of a flawed personal character. I think people that like Insane Clown Posse are probably the victims of severe head trauma.

I believe a "tramp stamp" refers to lower-back tattoos only.
I know a really really sweet girl who bent over a few months ago and there is was, a big green trash stamp! :bawl:

Because I know just how shy she is, and while another friend of ours was telling me on Sunday that to her, she looks like a super model, the truth is, she's quite low on the self confidence scale and to a large degree is very shy - so much so many people just assume she's a stuck up bitch. She just doesn't have the confidence to talk to people. Mainly plays her PS3 at home with her boy friend.

I don't know why she got that trash stamp :eek: but, it's none of my business - she's still a great person :)

But I love my victoria secret lacy balconette bras:bawl:

You know what 'free and unfettered' get you as time goes by? Breasts that droop to you belly button;)

Maybe it gets YOU that...

You can do anything you want. Come on, take a stand. I also happen to think the paintings and fans of Thomas Kinkade are evidence of of a flawed personal character. I think people that like Insane Clown Posse are probably the victims of severe head trauma.

I AM taking a stand.

You can assume based on your stereotype.

However, you can also observe a stereotyped persons behavior.

I don't know why she got that trash stamp, but, it's none of my business - she's still a great person :)

Maybe she liked it.

To be blunt, I kinda like that kind of tattoo, myself. On girls, not me. It never would have ocurred to me to make a judgment on her character over it. I think it's hot.

Back