Topless Women March for Right to Go Topless

It's not about size...
Oh, I knew that. I was just playing around.
it's about where a man feels most comfortable. For me, it's up...so I need support to hold this position...for other guys...it's to the right or left, or down...so boxers are a better option.
I know, I know. But we should still do the science. Each guy posts a photo of his genitals and says whether they have boxers vs. briefs. Then we see which penises seem to be sagging more. Or perhaps testicles would be better to work with.

oh, i knew that. I was just playing around.
I know, i know. But we should still do the science. Each guy posts a photo of his genitals and says whether they have boxers vs. Briefs. Then we see which penises seem to be sagging more. Or perhaps testicles would be better to work with.

bad doreen!

:roflmao:

I can't believe some of those aren't just paint. I mean.... the skull face? the cyclopes? the cat's arse-hole? pfffff..... too much!

I'm not a fan of tattoos, but, I think that can be meaningful for some people. Addictive for others. I don't like the trash stamp, but, that's my opinion on the art. Just like I don't like other types of art.

When I was in NewZealand I saw a really beautiful Maori girl with what looked a lower lip tattoo. Actually it was just henna and she wore it for her work in a show as well as pride, but, didn't really want to get a tattoo because the ink turns blue and the edges spread over time. She looked hot with that henna anyway :)

I'm all about the science...I'll post a pic of "Mr. Happy" and you can post a picture of "the twins" and we will all examine the relative data... for purely scientific purposes. :)

Oh, I knew that. I was just playing around.
I know, I know. But we should still do the science. Each guy posts a photo of his genitals and says whether they have boxers vs. briefs. Then we see which penises seem to be sagging more. Or perhaps testicles would be better to work with.

Ok, I took it. Where do I post it?
That Sciforums Photo Thread?

ok.. hang on... it should be up... in a moment...

Wanna know what Trash Looks Like?

Look, dude, you can have different opinion, doesn't mean you can get away with personal attack. :bugeye: Did you address that to Cutsie? If so, you'd better apologize to her and address your argument without the personal attack or I'll report your post to admin.

Look, dude, you can have different opinion, doesn't mean you can get away with personal attack. :bugeye: Did you address that to Cutsie? If so, you'd better apologize to her and address your argument without the personal attack or I'll report your post to admin.

I love Kira...she has more empathy in her whole body than most people have in their pinky.

Wanna get married? :)

uhhh....
It was addressed to Spidergoat, Kira.
You might wanna read all that before reacting.

You seem to have totally grasped the wrong end of the stick.

Admittedly, I bordered on a personal attack and I'm comfortable with administrative judgment over that.

uhhh....
It was addressed to Spidergoat, Kira.
You might wanna read all that before reacting.

You seem to have totally grasped the wrong end of the stick.

Admittedly, I bordered on a personal attack and I'm comfortable with administrative judgment over that.

So why you didn't respond to Cutsie post here? She thought it was directed to her, don't say you didn't see her post? :bugeye:

I love Kira...she has more empathy in her whole body than most people have in their pinky.

Wanna get married? :)

I can haz serious thread pliz? :spank:

So why you didn't respond to Cutsie post here? She thought it was directed to her, don't say you didn't see her post? :bugeye:
I responded to her post directly AFTER summing up my response to Spidergoat. Reading it- it should all be clear.

Spidergoat referred to Viscereal Instinct as trash.

My comment suggested that only trash would act as a bigot does.

Because I post so embarrassingly much, I try to reduce post count by combining posts as much as possible or editing in a new response if my post was still the last in the thread.

If cutsie thought it was directed at her, I apologize for the miscommunication. It wasn't. It was me suggesting that trash judges people on a bias and then condemns them with character assaults.

ETA: You're right. I did not see her post. I thought YOU thought I called her that...

tiassa said:
The problem with men wearing panties, even after we cut away all the sexism, is sort of technical. That is ... um ... there's really nothing attractive or comfortable about, say, a thin strip of nylon mesh squeezing a couple of fleshy pockets out to either side.

Or, to be blunt, unless we have what are generally considered diminutive genitals, we don't exactly fit properly into lingerie. And, yes, I am speaking from experience here.

Maybe you're not shopping in the right places. :p

Catalogue shopping for mens lacy and or satin thongs should get you there

Is this too risqué for the board?
273916-400x400.jpg

That's really mean :(. For someone who claims to be a nice guy, I'm kind of confused as to why you would say that I look like trash, especially since you've never even seen me.
This was covered in my response to Kira above.
Sorry Cutsie, hopefully you see the misunderstanding there.:)
Read the altercation between Spidergoat and I and it should become quite clear.
Exaggerate much? This has to do with removing one's shirt only.
The mainstream accepts breasts as Private Parts. So the analogy holds.
When did I say anything about that?
Just because people have a lot of choices doesn't validate the idea that they can chaotically do ANYTHING they want to do.
You had acted as though all the available choices are not enough and that people should be absolutely free to do whatever.

Wearing a fluorescent yellow shirt also has an adverse effect on people, but you won't get accosted by the police for wearing one regardless of gender.
I suppose it may on a few people in a minor way... But I can consider this an exxageration on your part, too.

What's the reason? You have nipples, I have nipples, what is the reason you can expose yours in public and I can't? Forgive me if I think that it is outdated and kind of dumb reasoning.
If I can't do it, then I am restricted, am I not?
Why are you comparing men to dogs? Even I didn't go that far.
Because they can do it and I can't. All the other life forms on Earth go nude. Only WE are restricted. Some might think that's outdated.

Women can take their shirts off in public without developing a criminal record. Begins and ends right there. You are turning this end to some slippery slope issue when there is no need to. You said yourself most women won't do it, so why would you even care if the law was changed everywhere?
Again you're the one blowing things out of proportion. The line has been redrawn oh so many times, this issue is no different. Women used to have to swim in full length dresses and could not wear pants or show their ankles obviously the line is flexible and changes with the trends of the time.

These are actually valid points...

Honestly, I dunno.
I cannot say some well defined reason. Maybe I'm just old fashioned.
Maybe change the law to say men must not take off their shirts. Would that satisfy you?

If cutsie thought it was directed at her, I apologize for the miscommunication. It wasn't. It was me suggesting that trash judges people on a bias and then condemns them with character assaults.

ETA: You're right. I did not see her post. I thought YOU thought I called her that...

OK, alles klar, then, phewww.. :) Hear, hear that Cutsie :D

I'm off now, was thinking to logout since 1 hour ago anyway, sorry to ruin the party :p

p.s.: didnt see your long post above, thanks for your effort Neverfly!

p.p.s.: thanks, MacGyver ^^ ?!

Last edited:
Maybe she liked it.

To be blunt, I kinda like that kind of tattoo, myself. On girls, not me. It never would have ocurred to me to make a judgment on her character over it. I think it's hot.
Firstly, what did you think of that last Slipknot album?

That aside, I know what you're saying. I already knew her, so my opinion didn't change other than I was surprised due to how shy she is in public. Maybe I'll ask her one day in the future what prompted her to get her tattoo?

I think that the first few people to get tattoos were pioneers. Thrill seekers who want to stand out in a crowd. The people who are getting tattoos now are mainly (and this is just my feeling) more or less doing it because that's what their friends are doing. I'd hate to hear someone got a tattoo because that's what their partner thinks is cool. So the tattoo scale for me goes from the top being pioneers pushing the social envelope, to the in-crowd playing follow the leader, to the that's what someone told me to do so I did it.

How does this connect in this thread? Well, I am sure that IF going semi-topless was the new "it" thing. You'd have your pioneers pushing the envelop and wearing "lace" bras or etc... in every day life. Soon enough your average prude would be doing it. Then you'd see the same sort of people who pioneered going topless wearing burkas! .... well, maybe not burkas, but, wanting to make a change. To stand out. I admire that. And, I think I'm a bit like that myself to be honest in certain situations.

Tattoos are like bobbed hair in the 1920s. At first only the bravest women would dare to bob her hair. Then everyone did it. I have a lot of respect and think it's great that people push the social envelope. These are visionary people. The followers, well, they're just your normal people doing what normal people normally do - following someone else's lead. Getting a tattoo trash stamp tattoo now is kind of like getting a bob in the 1940s when it was really cool to do it in the 1920s. It's fine to still do it, but, it's not making the same social impact it would have 15 years ago.

Does that make sense?

boxers vs. briefs.
boxers all the way Doreen. I can not stand briefs - I'd rather just not wear underwear than suffer the torment of wearing briefs!!!

It should be noted that wearing a bra has ZERO effect on breasts sagging or not. That study has been done.
I love my victoria secret lacy balconette bras
and we support your right to wear these bras in public Lucy :p

Actually, I was at a cool club Saturday night and some people were wearing something somewhat like this. I thought it was pretty cool and a perfectly fine peace of clothing for the space we were in. In the lab? Maybe not.

Green-Lace-Corset.jpg

Back