Topless Women March for Right to Go Topless

Maybe you're not shopping in the right places. :p

Catalogue shopping for mens lacy and or satin thongs should get you there

Is this too risqué for the board?
273916-400x400.jpg
I always thought you were a woman. And now I see you are a brave man with a desensitized butt.

Actually, I was at a cool club Saturday night and some people were wearing something somewhat like this. I thought it was pretty cool and a perfectly fine peace of clothing for the space we were in. In the lab? Maybe not.

Green-Lace-Corset.jpg

Thats a basque, its deleterious to breathing.

Firstly, what did you think of that last Slipknot album?
What's the album name? I may not have heard it.

CREEPY that you ask that, though. I was listening to Duality not more then ten minutes ago.

That aside, I know what you're saying. I already knew her, so my opinion didn't change other than I was surprised due to how shy she is in public. Maybe I'll ask her one day in the future what prompted her to get her tattoo?
Hopefully, this demonstrates the futility of stereotyping?

Tattoos are like bobbed hair in the 1920s. At first only the bravest women would dare to bob her hair. Then everyone did it. I have a lot of respect and think it's great that people push the social envelope. These are visionary people. The followers, well, they're just your normal people doing what normal people normally do - following someone else's lead. Getting a tattoo trash stamp tattoo now is kind of like getting a bob in the 1940s when it was really cool to do it in the 1920s. It's fine to still do it, but, it's not making the same social impact it would have 15 years ago.
Perhaps. But perhaps the modesty is based on different factors than how one does their hair.

In time, it may change to where it's normal for women to go topless in certain places where it formally wasn't.

And if such happens- that will be the norm. I'm sure some people might STILL speak out against it, but most would not think much of it.

Actually, I was at a cool club Saturday night and some people were wearing something somewhat like this. I thought it was pretty cool and a perfectly fine peace of clothing for the space we were in. In the lab? Maybe not.

Green-Lace-Corset.jpg

I only wear those on weekends:p

wow, this thread is growing pages per minute.... sorry if I missed some posts, I went for a coffee :eek:

I always thought you were a woman. And now I see you are a brave man with a desensitized butt.

Sorry I don't go for butt floss I was just recommending alternatives to womens underwear. Kinda like the sleep shorts which Gap makes for women, it may look like menswear, but its designed for curves.:p

I'd rather go nude than wear that knuttsak. Ouch!
I really don't understand why either men or women want to walk around with a rope way up in their crack. Jock straps don't go in there, nor should underwear. Even if it doesn't chafe, I would be thinking it was chafing the whole time. The whole thong thing is very strange.

Its not white, its pale ice blue. And thongs are usually soft and insubstantial enough that you can forget you're wearing them - when you don't have stuff pulling down at the material in the front, anyway.

Okay now I'm getting ridiculous

I really don't understand why either men or women want to walk around with a rope way up in their crack. Jock straps don't go in there, nor should underwear. Even if it doesn't chafe, I would be thinking it was chafing the whole time. The whole thong thing is very strange.

I can understand for women, to prevent "panty lines"...but for guys, it makes no sense. :)

Sorry I don't go for butt floss I was just recommending alternatives to womens underwear.
Ahhhhahah hahahahah hahaha ...
:roflmao:

Yeah, I have to wear long cotton boxers that are loose. Even lightly tight boxers and forget it. I'd rather go without. I can't imagine how a man could walk around wearing tight briefs :bugeye:

CREEPY that you ask that, though. I was listening to Duality not more then ten minutes ago.
I'm standing right behind you Bwaaahahahahhaa...... :booo:

Out of curiousity: How many guys in here actually care about what they where? I don't. I just throw something on.

Back