Thread For Christians Only.

c20H25N3o said:
What does Jesus' blood mean to you?

Definitely not in the way It means to you - Alot of Christians like you put too much emphasis on the Death of The Christ - to me your behaviuor is abit unholy and scary - I RISE WITH THE CHRIST - He is my Leader, my Brother, my Saviour, my Messiah. He is the Son of GOD. - This is what His blood means to me.

Thank You.

i was waiting for a file to transfer so i picked up the bible and looked through it a bit,would anyone care to explain to me why it is written that "Slaves, obey your earthly masters in everything;and do it, not only when their eye is on you and to win their favour, but with sincerity of heart and reverance for the lord. it is the lord christ you are serving" colossians 4

WHAT THE FUCK?????????also lots of other horrible horrible things i cant really be bothered to type out.

new international version published by gideons (they give them out free). verse 22

You sure it's colossians? I have the new international version and the new king james version, and neither have a colossians chapter 4 verse 22. colossians ends at chapter 4 verse 18 in both.

kenworth said:
i was waiting for a file to transfer so i picked up the bible and looked through it a bit,would anyone care to explain to me why it is written that "Slaves, obey your earthly masters in everything;and do it, not only when their eye is on you and to win their favour, but with sincerity of heart and reverance for the lord. it is the lord christ you are serving" colossians 4

WHAT THE FUCK?????????also lots of other horrible horrible things i cant really be bothered to type out.

You dunce - When Paul mentioned slaves he was referring to the people who were following the roman custom of having slaves - The Gentiles.

Paul was giving advise to the converted slaves to listen and obey their masters in whatever work it is they are asked or commanded to do - because Paul knew that a hardworking slave would ensure that his/her master gave freedom easily and quickly.

Paul was not promoting or agreeing with slavery - it is an abhorrent act. In fact any Roman Citizen who had slaves were directed to release them and hire them as Servants once they(the masters) became Christians.

Abraham or his descendants NOT promote or encourage slavery - rather they had servants who were paid according to the work they did. Some even became members of the families that they faithfully served.

So, stop talking like an idiot and get your facts straight.

Thank You.

Angelic Bum, explain it however you want, your god is a pussy and jesus, paul and abraham were too. you have no facts, only what you were told to believe from the age of 4 or 5. Whatever floats your boat. Naivete must run in your family. I know it does in most of mine.

Cottontop3000 said:
Angelic Bum, explain it however you want, your god is a pussy and jesus, paul and abraham were too. you have no facts, only what you were told to believe from the age of 4 or 5. Whatever floats your boat. Naivete must run in your family. I know it does in most of mine.

Correction Dunce - I learnt these things that I say own my own!! And dont speak about your family, let alone mine!!

I had a feeling that I had stated that I would never reply to your statements, but everything has a purpose - I shall speak to you.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Angelic Being said:
Correction Dunce - I learnt these things that I say own my own!! And dont speak about your family, let alone mine!!

Thank you.

You are a product of your family. I bet they whole-heartedly believe this shit too.

You "learnt" these things on your own? How? Ever meet god or jesus? Other than in your little head?

Cottontop3000 said:
You are a product of your family. I bet they whole-heartedly believe this shit too.

You "learnt" these things on your own? How? Ever meet god or jesus? Other than in your little head?

How stupid can you be?

Your ignorance is making the space in your head expand.

Lets just say that - 'I am a godly person using my common sense'

Thank you.

So Angelic you still didn't answer what I said that you claimed, which was untrue?

Peace be unto you :)

PS---If you don't have proof about a topic don't get in it. It simply doesn't hold any weight.

786 said:
So Angelic you still didn't answer what I said that you claimed, which was untrue?

Peace be unto you :)

PS---If you don't have proof about a topic don't get in it. It simply doesn't hold any weight.

havent I answered you?

"you will seek but you shall never find" - .....

Thank you

Back