THE REAL [GOD] = ALLAH ...... join here you all need to know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also if you're interested you can view the many many differerences that have emerged in the Qur'an since the time of the Samarqand codex (one of the oldest extant manuscripts of the Qur'an)

---> click <---

Enjoy,
Michael

GeoffP said:
Please do indeed!

Even the three or four English versions of the QUran are not the same in several areas. Moreover, this non-uniformity is itself almost uniform: the same kind of discrepancies occur throughout.

So I guess the "prove it to us" thing still stands, besides the Third Caliphate issue.

Geoff

man these are not the exact Quraan .. its translation to the meanings of quraan words

the quraan is in arabic and all arabic words are same everywhere in the world and same meaning never changed .

translations differ coz the arabian language is very special not like any language in world and meanings are very deeep

im not gonna ask you to learn arabic .

for you michael you are funny too because you dont know that arabic fonts are so so many but they give the same exact meanings :)

michael go learn arabic

... by the way people

i dont have to persuade you coz i dont care about you anymore if you burn in Hell .

closed minds and sick hearts and arrogant people dont deserve to take 1 minute of my time .

i thank ALLAH to be a muslim that is the greatest thing in life .

and ALLAH doesnt threaten only as you think ... the threat is for those unbelievers and those arrogants that reject to worship to ALLAH who created them .

but for those who worship their god they know ALLAH is very kind more than the mother kind to her son

you should know that mother loves son and a horse raises his leg to not hurt his little son horse ... those things are 1 from 100 parts of the kind and love of ALLAH

read this topic from the beginning and you will know that those hard things you meet in life are because life is a test and the whole love of ALLAH will be for beleivers after death .

thank you and so sorry for my very bad english .

here read this how ALLAH is kind to the good and he threats the bad ones ...

so why you talk as if you are from the bad ones ? unless you are one of them already ;)

why dont you try to be good and then take all love from ALLAH ?

read the coming translation of words of ALLAH :

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.

[1] Has there not been over Man a long period of Time, when he was nothing, (not even) mentioned?

[2] Verily We created Man from a drop of mingled sperm, in order to try him: so We gave him (the gifts), of Hearing and Sight.

[3] We showed him the Way: whether he be grateful or ungrateful (rests on his will).

[4] For the Rejecters We have prepared Chains, Yokes, and a Blazing Fire.

[5] As to the Righteous. They shall drink of a Cup (of Wine) mixed with Kafur,

[5] As to the Righteous. They shall drink of a Cup (of Wine) mixed with Kafur,

[6] A Fountain where the Devotees of Allah do drink, making it flow in unstinted abundance.

[7] They perform (their) vows, and they fear a Day whose evil flies far and wide.

[8] And they feed, for the love of Allah, the indigent, the orphan, and the captive,

[9] (Saying), "We feed you for the sake of Allah alone: no reward do we desire from you, nor thanks.

[10] "We only fear a Day, of distressful Wrath from the side of our Lord."

[10] "We only fear a Day, of distressful Wrath from the side of our Lord."

[11] But Allah will deliver them from the evil of that Day, and will shed over them a Light of Beauty and a (blissful) Joy.

[12] And because they were patient and constant, He will reward them with a Garden and (garments of) silk.

[13] Reclining in the (Garden) on raised thrones, they will see there neither the sun's (excessive heat) nor (the moon's) excessive cold.

[14] And the shades of the (Garden) will come low over them, and the bunches (of fruit), there, will hang low in humility.

[15] And amongst them will be passed round vessels of silver and goblets of crystal,

[16] Crystal-clear, made of silver: they will determine the measure thereof (according to their wishes).

[17] And they will be given to drink there of a Cup (of Wine) mixed with Zanjabil,

[18] A fountain there, called Salsabil.

[19] And round about them will (serve) youths of perpetual (freshness): if thou seest them, thou wouldst think them scattered Pearls.

[20] And when thou lookest, it is there thou wilt see a Bliss and a Realm Magnificent.

[21] Upon them will be green Garments of fine silk and heavy brocade, and they will be adorned with Bracelets of silver; and their Lord will give to them to drink of a Wine pure and Holy.

[22] "Verily this is a Reward for you, and your Endeavour is accepted and recognised."

[23] It is We Who have sent down the Qur-an to thee by stages.

[24] Therefore be patient with constancy to the Command of thy Lord, and hearken not to the sinner or the ingrate among them.

[25] And celebrate the name of thy Lord morning and evening.

[26] And part of the night, prostrate thyself to Him; and glorify Him a long night through.

[27] As to these, they love the fleeting life, and put away behind them a Day (that will be) hard.

[27] As to these, they love the fleeting life, and put away behind them a Day (that will be) hard.

[28] It is We Who created them, and We have made their joints strong; but, when We will, We can substitute the like of them by a complete change.

[29] This is an admonition: whosoever will, let him take a (straight) Path to his Lord.

[30] But ye will not, except as Allah wills: for Allah is full of Knowledge and Wisdom.

[31] He Will admit to His Mercy whom He will; but the wrong-doers; for them has He prepared a grievous Penalty.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why would allah forbid wine because it is evil then hold it out as a reward in heaven? Do you really think that when we die our spiritual state will not be increased beyond the earthly lusts and desires we grapple with now on a daily basis? :eek: That is just sad.
As for allah's punishments...the guy is just sadistic I tell you. You can keep him Muhammed I want no parts of him.

PS. say hi to allah for me, and please remind him that he still owes me $25

Sock puppet path said:
Why would allah forbid wine because it is evil then hold it out as a reward in heaven? Do you really think that when we die our spiritual state will not be increased beyond the earthly lusts and desires we grapple with now on a daily basis? :eek: That is just sad.
As for allah's punishments...the guy is just sadistic I tell you. You can keep him Muhammed I want no parts of him.

PS. say hi to allah for me, and please remind him that he still owes me $25

dude im tired speaking to under rated intelligence minds .

anyway i will answer your funny questions :

the wine in this life has so many bad effects on brain and so on .. if you want to know the side effects of wine just go ask a doctor or ask your self when you drink wine and become like your goat without your brain and anyone can ride you and you say thank you to him as you are drunk ;)

and that wine in heavens isnt like the one here .. bad effects removed and the wine isnt the same wine .. i guess its so easy to imagine this ?

by the way .. heavens have things human being never seen and even never imagined and ALLAH gives examples to humans to get the things closer to their little limited minds ..

so when ALLAH says that heavens have milk rivers .. dont try to think its the same milk you drink here in your life.

and by the way there is not toilette in heavens and there will be no dirty in heavens this means if you eat something you will not need the toliette .

its just examples to make you imagine how life in heavns is .. but you will never know the exact heavens unless you enter it ..

and oh i wanna tell you something :

only those who surrendered to ALLAH will eneter heavens ... only islam will be the religion accepted

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

[15] (Here is) a Parable of the Garden which the righteous are promised: in it are rivers of water incorruptible; rivers of milk of which the taste never changes; rivers of wine, a joy to those who drink; and rivers of honey pure and clear. In it there are for them all kinds of fruits; and Grace from their Lord. (Can those in such Bliss) be compared to such as shall dwell forever in the Fire, and be given, to drink, boiling water, so that it cuts up their bowels (to pieces)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Look Muhammed all this allah chit chat is well and good but I have seen him do this before. I say where's my $25 allah and he changes track and starts telling me how he is all-knowing and most compassionate etc etc so I forget all about my 25 bucks and next thing I know he's like "oops gotta run" and he's gone in a cloud of vapor :mad: So don't come back here til you get my money from him.

Oh almost forgot islams' message of love

Last edited:
muhammad said:
only those who surrendered to ALLAH will eneter heavens ... only islam will be the religion accepted
And in one simple sentence muhammad succently summed up the main religous reason for the hatred that has led to war over the last millenia and a half.

sadly a very unenlightened outlook on life.

muhammad, I imagine being as brainwashed as you are it is hard to see why this statement is so full of hate, so I will change it to another statment and you see if you can connect the two.

Its my way or the Highway.

Starting to see it yet?

Probably not.

Michael

Certainly an interesting question and difficult to answer from experience as we are all affected by what we see, hear and read and it is difficult to imagine what it would be like if those things were not there.

As a christian I would say that God planted a knowledge of God (albeit limited and imperfect) in all people. The wonder of creation amazes most people who think about it and you have to have amazing faith in chance (which after all is only a descriptive word we have invented and not actually a real causative force) to believe that there was no creative force behind it. Most cultures prior to very recent cynical times have believed in some form of religion with god or gods being somehow involved with the universe and sometimes directly with people too.

I would say that there is a revelation in nature as described and more details as to the facts behind that from the books of the old and new testament. As a christian I respect other peoples' right to follow their own religion but I do not believe their holy books such as the Qu'ran etc. are God inspired. In the case of the Qu'ran this is not too difficult to prove objectively as many of the sections of the old and new testaments that are referred to in the Qu'ran are actually different to the originals with incorrect names, places dates etc. The usual Islamic explanation that the original books have been changed by Jews and Christians does not hold water as there are many copies of these original books (which agree with the present readings) which pre-date Islam.

muhammad said:
man these are not the exact Quraan .. its translation to the meanings of quraan words

the quraan is in arabic and all arabic words are same everywhere in the world and same meaning never changed .

translations differ coz the arabian language is very special not like any language in world and meanings are very deeep

So the Quran doesn't have an exact translation...but its meaning never changed.

?

English too is special, not like any language in the world, yet we're able to convey understanding in it.

Geoff

Hmmmm Islam, homosexual =BAD
pedophilia=Good?

ya! this religion is full of shit, started by a fucking pedophile!.

Prove me wrong!

Godless

muhammad said:
... by the way people...
You seemed to have missed my question. One would think that as the Qur'an is as speacial as you suggest it should be an easy question for you to answer:

Because the original Qur'an did not have diacritical marks and modern Qur’an do have diacritical marks.

In what year and on what exact day and by exactly who or whom was the Qur'an canonized into the canon it is today?

Michael

muhammad,

You did initiate this Post didn't you?

In what year and on what exact day and by exactly who or whom was the Qur'an canonized into the canon it is today?

Michael

:rolleyes:
Oh, no easy answer? Funny that? For a perfect book of God you never wondered when it came down to little ole' Earth....

The Qur'an you read today was formed by various people over many years leading to different versions and why it eventually needed to be canonized.

If not then why was it Canonized????

This is evidenced by the various different Qur'an that have been found in archeological digs as well as the various readings being used even today.

If the words of the Qur'an mean the same all over Islam, how come so many Muslems are declaired apostate and murdered by their fellow Muslems? in the name of Allah? it seems that not only is it Islam or die, it's may way of Islam or DIE!

Islam is doomed, same as christianity and judaism.

The days of imaginary and magical thinking are numbered, your HOCUS POCUS contributes nothing to humanity.
It is simply weakness and fear (e.g. fear of mortality, lack of control) - disguised by strength in numbers.

People are beginning to wake up, and not even nuclear war will stop it.

Firstly, people will be tempted by the thought - the possibility that "god"/"allah" is not real - just an "imaginary friend". Slowly, people will realise it is true.

It will happen slowly, gradually, reluctantly, which is a good thing - otherwise it would create too much sudden shock and panic.
It will take generations before the vast majority of children are taught modern evolutionary theory instead of "intelligent design", but it will happen slowly.

The generation of my grandchildren will laugh at my generation, saying "Did people really believe in a "GOD" back then?"

It makes perfect sense, that societies that embrace scientific learning, thinking, research, and medicine will advance - leaving other societies which rely on over-population (compensatory breeding) to survive far behind.

The hard work of one does more than the prayers of millions.

Before reading my last post and considering that I may be intolerant, consider this:
Can the world really tolerate a religion founded on a book that instructs its follows to:

Spoils of War:

8:12 When thy Lord inspired the angels, (saying): I am with you. So make those who believe stand firm. I will throw fear into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Then smite the necks and smite of them each finger.

8:39 And fight them until persecution is no more, and religion is all for Allah.

The Pen:
68:15 That, when Our revelations are recited to him, he saith: mere fables of the men of old. 68:16 We shall brand him on the nose.

http://www.skepticsannotatedbible.com/quran/index.htm

The christian bible is just as bad. Are you going to brand me on the nose, or smite my neck or fingers?

Shamanism practiced in Neolithic Siberia is the source of the five major religins of today; Hinduism - the oldest, Buddhism, Judaism, Christianity and Islam - the newest.

Nanna, or Sin if you were Semitic as all Arabs and Jews are, was the chief god of Ur, a city-state in ancient Mesopotamia. It was a widely worshipped moon god that eventually evolved into al-Ilah, and it was represented by a crescent moon symbol. No mere coincidence there. That's the reason muslims use Allah while saying it's really just their name for god when in reality it's the modern name for Nanna/Sin/al-Ilah.

Abram, or the Biblical Abraham, in all probability worshipped Sin when his clan migrated from Ur to what is modern Israel and then to Egypt to escape the drought conditions in Mesopotamia.

Moses was a mythical figure that was taken from the Gilgamesh epic of ancient Summeria. But by the time the Bible was transferred from oral tradition to script in the mid 2nd millennium BC, he suited the mythology well.

Christianity, an offshoot of Judaism, began in part as a rebellion against Roman rule, and in part as a cult opposed to the Jewish tradition. In the mid 1st millennium AD, Islam began as a typical Arab tribal political movement inspired by Mohammad, the Islamic version of Christ. Islam combined the successful commercial and social aspects of Judaism and Christianity with the traditional Arabic pantheon.

Minor gods associated with Sin became the jiins of Islam. Multiple names for gods, such as the 99 names for Allah, also go well back to ancient Summeria. Because the Arabs of Mohammad's time were nomadic, there was little uniformity in social custom as well. Traditions of entering a room with the right foot and avoiding pork were adopted from Jewish and Greek traditions. Shamanistic magic was transformed into miracles by the deities.

Religion is whatever you want it to be, to serve whatever purpose you have.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back