THE REAL [GOD] = ALLAH ...... join here you all need to know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sock puppet path said:
Have you heard of the Yemeni horde quran? It was very old and was in fact different than todays quran.
Do you know what the Mutazili school of islamic thought is? It was the dominant school of thought in the caliphate during the 10th and part of the 11th century. They do not believe the quran was uncreated.

come on man !

anyone can write any words now and make any book then come say to the universe : hey people this is the quraan and then quraan has many versions ..

so if someone does this can you take that as a proof quraan isnt real ?

all i can say to you is LOL ------> laugh out loudly

the truth is very clear ... look to the sky .. look to the universe ... look to the whole system ... look inside your self and those millions of cells in your body !

look to your heart how is it working

i feel sorry because my english is so bad :(

try to read Quraan its not like human words and there is a challenge for all universe that if they can come with a part like it .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

[72] When Our Clear Signs are rehearsed to them, thou wilt notice a denial on the faces of the Unbelievers! They nearly attack with violence those who rehearse Our Signs to them. Say, "Shall I tell you of something (far) worse than these Signs? It is the Fire (of Hell)! Allah has promised it to the Unbelievers! And evil is that destination!"

[73] O men! Here is a parable set forth! Listen to it! Those on whom, besides Allah, ye call, cannot create (even) a fly, if they all met together for the purpose! And if the fly should snatch away anything from them, they would have no power to realise it from the fly. Feeble are those who petition and those whom they petition!

[74] No just estimate have they made of Allah: for Allah is He Who is strong and able to carry out His Will.

Well I just don't find it to be special or inspiring way too much terrible doom, endless torment etc etc.
All I have to say about the quran is LOL ------> laugh out loudly

Sock puppet path said:
Well I just don't find it to be special or inspiring way too much terrible doom, endless torment etc etc.
All I have to say about the quran is LOL ------> laugh out loudly

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.

[29] Those in sin used to laugh at those who believed,

[30] And whenever they passed by them, used to wink at each other (in mockery);

[31] And when they returned to their own people, they would return jesting;

[32] And whenever they saw them, they would say, "Behold! These are the people truly astray!"

[33] But they had not been sent as Keepers over them!

[34] But on this Day the Believers will laugh at the Unbelievers:

[35] On Thrones (of Dignity) they will command (a sight) (of all things).

[36] Will not the Unbelievers have been paid back for what they did?

:)

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.

[1] Blessed is He Who sent down the Criterion to His servant, that it may be an admonition to all creatures;

[2] He to Whom belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth: no son has He begotten, nor has He a partner in His dominion: it is He Who created all things, and ordered them in due proportions.

[3] Yet have they taken, besides Him, gods that can create nothing but are themselves created; that have no control of hurt or good to themselves; nor can they control Death nor Life nor Resurrection.

[3] Yet have they taken, besides Him, gods that can create nothing but are themselves created; that have no control of hurt or good to themselves; nor can they control Death nor Life nor Resurrection.

[4] But the Misbelievers say: "Naught is this but a lie which he has forged, and others have helped him at it. "In truth it is they who have put forward an iniquity and a falsehood.

[5] And they say: "Tales of the ancients, which he has caused to be written: And they are dictated before him morning and evening."

[6] Say: "The (Qur-an) was sent down by Him Who knows the Mystery (that is) in the heavens and the earth: verily He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful."

[7] And they say: "What sort of a Messenger is this, who eats foods, and walks through the streets? Why has not an angel been sent down to him to give admonition with him?

[8] "Or (why) has not a treasure been bestowed on him, or why has he (not) a garden for enjoyment? "The wicked say: "Ye follow none other than a man bewitched."

[9] See what kinds of comparisons they make for thee! But they have gone astray, and never a way will they be able to find!

[10] Blessed is He Who, if that were His Will, could give thee better (things) than those, Gardens beneath which rivers flow; and He could give thee Palaces (secure to dwell in).

[11] Nay, they deny the Hour (of the Judgment to come): but We have prepared a Blazing Fire for such as deny the Hour:

[12] When it sees them from a place far off, they will hear its fury and its raging sigh.

[13] And when they are cast, bound together, into a constricted place therein, they will plead for destruction there and then!

[14] "This day plead not for a single destruction: plead for a destruction oft-repeated!"

[15] Say: "Is that best, or the eternal Garden, promised to the righteous? For them, that is a reward as well as a goal (or attainment).

[12]And we foresaw those future times when our book would be examined and entered therein verses acknowledging such. In case the believers should feel weak they could support themselves upon these.

[32] Say, ye who believe, beleager the unbelievers with rambling posts that mean naught. And threaten them with a terrible doom, for such is the way of allah. and allah is all-knowing and somewhat forgiving on a good day.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

[79] Then woe to those who write the Book with their own hands, and then say: "This is from Allah," to traffic with it for a miserable price! Woe to them for what their hands do write, and for the gain they make thereby.

[80] And they say: "The Fire shall not touch us but for a few numbered days": say: "Have ye taken a promise from Allah, for He never breaks His promise? Or is it that ye say of Allah what ye do not know?"

[81] Nay, those who seek gain in Evil and are girt round by their sins, they are Companions of the Fire: therein shall they abide (for ever).

[82] But those who have Faith and work righteousness. They are Companions of the Garden: therein shall they abide (for ever).

[60] Oh ye who believe troll those who believe not. Then harken ye unto thy BarBQs and steaketh there halal burgers, for such are the rewards of allah.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

[78] There is among them a section who distort the Book with their tongues: (as they read) you would think it is a part of the Book, but it is no part of the Book; and they say, "That is from Allah," but it is not from Allah: it is they who tell a lie against Allah, and (well) they know it!

hey man i dont have more time for you ...

now its over and do it try to swim deep and deep and more deeply .

you will die someday ... and you cant live forever ;)

close your eyes and imagine what will you do when your moment of death comes ...

think about your death what if Quran is a truth

and then you have no helper coz you will pay and pay forever .

its time for pray

i must go now

muhammad said:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

[78] There is among them a section who distort the Book with their tongues: (as they read) you would think it is a part of the Book, but it is no part of the Book; and they say, "That is from Allah," but it is not from Allah: it is they who tell a lie against Allah, and (well) they know it!

hey man i dont have more time for you ...

It's a pity that.

now its over and do it try to swim deep and deep and more deeply .

you will die someday ... and you cant live forever ;)

Tell me something I don't know ;)

close your eyes and imagine what will you do when your moment of death comes ...

think about your death what if Quran is a truth

Pascals' wager

and then you have no helper coz you will pay and pay forever .

No I won't.

Last edited:
muhammad said:
come on man !

anyone can write any words now and make any book then come say to the universe : hey people this is the quraan and then quraan has many versions ..

so if someone does this can you take that as a proof quraan isnt real ?

You probably didn't read the link provided by Sock Puppet, so I'll glean the parts relative to your statement, which shows the Qu'ran as a changed document rather than original in nature.

"Subsequently, until his death, the supposedly illiterate Muhammad received through Gabriel divine revelations in Arabic that were known as qur'an ("recitation") and that announced, initially in a highly poetic and rhetorical style, a new and uncompromising brand of monotheism known as Islam, or "submission" (to God's will). Muhammad reported these revelations verbatim to sympathetic family members and friends, who either memorized them or wrote them down.

The Islamic tradition has it that when Muhammad died, in 632, the Koranic revelations had not been gathered into a single book; they were recorded only "on palm leaves and flat stones and in the hearts of men."

In the early decades of the Arab conquests many members of Muhammad's coterie were killed, and with them died valuable knowledge of the Koranic revelations. Muslims at the edges of the empire began arguing over what was Koranic scripture and what was not.

Caliph 'Uthman (644-656) -- the third Islamic ruler to succeed Muhammad -- and is said to have entreated him to "overtake this people before they differ over the Koran the way the Jews and Christians differ over their Scripture." 'Uthman convened an editorial committee of sorts that carefully gathered the various pieces of scripture that had been memorized or written down by Muhammad's companions. The result was a standard written version of the Koran. 'Uthman ordered all incomplete and "imperfect" collections of the Koranic scripture destroyed, and the new version was quickly distributed to the major centers of the rapidly burgeoning empire."

muhammad said:
please .. pease .. please !! stop !!

dont say things you dont know and things you not sure of it !!

QURAAN was never ever edited by any human and its not a human words

there are thousands of proofs everywhere and Quraan today the same words came to prophet muhammad . dont come to me and say proof it to us because if you want the proofs you can find it so easy everywhere from trusted islamic resources all over the world .

please stop lies :)

Please do indeed!

Even the three or four English versions of the QUran are not the same in several areas. Moreover, this non-uniformity is itself almost uniform: the same kind of discrepancies occur throughout.

So I guess the "prove it to us" thing still stands, besides the Third Caliphate issue.

Geoff

muhammad said:
the truth is very clear ... look to the sky .. look to the universe ... look to the whole system ... look inside your self and those millions of cells in your body !

look to your heart how is it working

Your heart works by simple muscular contractions, initiated by nervous impulses. Your cells are conglomerates of organelles. It's that simple.

I note you made the sidelong threat about "punishment after death" - what if you close your eyes for the final sleep, and passing into the realm of shadow you find you have made a false god of a merchant? There, you will have no intercedent, for you denied the divinity of God come flesh to sacrifice for you. It'll be too late then. Far, far too late.

Geoff

(Note the heavy Christian dialogue - it's Easter, couldn't help myself. Happy Easter!)

muhammad said:
please .. pease .. please !! stop !!

dont say things you dont know and things you not sure of it !!
Did the original Qur'an have diacritical marks?
NO
Do modern Qur’an have diacritical marks?
YES

That being the case, and as this is the WORD of God and I suppose we can assume the word of God is kind of important then it should be no problem for you to answer this question I ask:

In what year and on what exact day and by exactly who or whom was the Qur'an canonized into the canon it is today?

This is where you say one of the three:
1) well ahhh ahhhh well well I don't really know....
2) red-herring red-herring red-herring..
3) OMG they know ….. they know!! .. .. .. ignore post … …. ignore post...

So which is it going to be?

Michael

Lets compare MODERN DAY Qur'an.
I'll list a few of the many examples of different ARABIC versions of the Qur'an comparing
warsh.jpg

the most commonly used Qur'an and is according to the Hafs' transmission with
hafs.jpg

which is mainly used in North Africa and is according to the Warsh' transmission.

GRAPHICAL/BASIC LETTER DIFFERENCES - There are differences between the basic printed letters of these two Qur'ans. It was these letters that Uthman standardized in his recension of the Qur'an.

THE QUR'AN ACCORDING TO THE TRANSMISSION OF IMAM HAFS
hafs_11.gif
surah 91:15 (wa laa yakhaafu)

compared with THE QUR'AN ACCORDING TO THE TRANSMISSION OF IMAM WARSH
warsh_11.gif
surah 91:15 (fa laa yakhaafu)

DIACRITICAL DIFFERENCES - PRESENT Day Arabic uses dots to distinguish between certain letters that are written the same way.

hafs_6.gif
surah 3:81 (ataytukum)

warsh_6.gif
ssurah 3:80 (ataynakum)

VOWEL DIFFERENCES - In the Arabic script of the modern Qur'an the vowels are indicated by small symbols above or below the basic printed letters.

hafs_10.gif
surah 2:184 (ta'aamu miskiinin)

warsh_10.gif
surah 2:183 (ta'aami masakiina)

Now this is where you either:
1) Admit that YES modern day Qur’an are different.
2) Pull another red-herring (many forms)
a) Quote more passages from your particular Qur’an
b) Attack the post (for example: that’s from anti-Islam website).
c) Attack me
d) etcetera

3) OMG they know ….. they know!! .. .. .. ignore post … …. ignore post...!!!!!! (This is Diamonds' Favored)

Cheers,
Michael

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back